250 Balance - 249 Warlock LF Mythic Prog Guild

Greetings,

I am a 249 Lock with a 250 Balance Druid buddy that’s looking for a raiding guild that we can call home; We’re currently 5/10M with very few pulls on M Painsmith unfortunately, we cannot make it any further due to incompetent raiders - we typically top meters and rarely fail mechanics. We’re also very friendly :smiley:

What we’re looking for:

Guild that doesn’t raid past 12 AM EST (Unless progression requires OT)
Preferably Horde but open to Alliance.
Guild that is currently progressing on Painsmith or further.
We’re no strangers to pushing content, and we’d like to push Mythic SOD with an established guild.

What you will get from us:

Commitment. Not afraid to ask questions when necessary, constantly striving to be better and very competitive in a positive way.
Arrive to raids prepared. Will always have appropriate consumables and enchants. Won’t stand in fire or swirlies.

#Rydn 11403

Greetings friend!

Affinity from Clown Fiesta on Area 52 here.

I feel like we might potentially be a good fit for what you’re looking for!

We were formerly known as Tyrannical on US-Stormrage Alliance before making the swap to Horde in preparation for Shadowlands.

Simply put, we are a two day Cutting Edge guild. We do not overtime raid. Our guild consists of people of all ages with different raiding backgrounds all with the shared goal of pushing for CE fast and efficiently. We expect all raiders on our team to show up on time and prepared for progression to make the small amount of time that we raid per week valuable. At the end of the day, our goal is achieving Cutting Edge in a friendly and non-toxic environment with a two day schedule while still remaining competitive and serious during raid times. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday @ 8-11pm EST.

Our past tiers include 11/11M Antorus, 8/8M Uldir, 9/9M BoD, 8/8M EP, 12/12M Ny’alotha and 10/10 Castle Nathria.

Our current Sanctum of Domination progression is 9/10M.

We are partnered with Gold Cap Group for Heroic sales (Fridays @ 7pm EST, fully optional but free gold!).

We are currently in the market for a Warlock//WW/Boomy on our core roster and would be open to talking with you to see if you’d be a good fit for our guild as well as our guild being a good fit for you. Feel free to check out our WoWProgress page for some more in-depth information. I would like to see some logs before we move any further though!

Feel free to reach out on Discord only @ Affinity#6442.

Cheers,
-Affinity

Hi Azkara,

We are looking for a couple people to add to our raid core and would likely have spots for both of you.

[Horde- US-Laughing Skull]
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11EST
Sanctum of Domination Progress: 5/10M 10/10H

We also provide flasks, feasts, and vantus runes for raid. Currently about 30 pulls into Painsmith prog. We’re a pretty chill group of people who have raided for a few expacs together on and off and just are looking to add one or two more decent players to raid with and have fun. We also ocasionally game outside of WoW when bored.

Send me a tell if you would like to talk more, I really think you two could be a good fit.
Wind#1853

Karma Horde on Area 52 is looking for some great ranged dps. We are also 5/10m working on Painsmith. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8-11pm EST.

I see that the character you are posting this with is on Stormreaver. We were on Stormreaver for many years until we moved to Area 52 last year.

Application: https://forms.gle/jr1GBRZfcYHNyqu1A

Contact: Gingersnapmd#1295 (bnet) or Gingersnap#6581 (Discord)
Discord: https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs

Hey! We are currently in the market for both a lock and a boomkin. on Bleeding Hollow Horde 7/10M.

Hit me up for more info or if you want to talk - psudo#1403

Hello! We have started the pain! Would love to have you :slight_smile:

Feel free to direct contact or use the application. Whichever you prefer :slight_smile:

Progress:
SoD progress: 5/10M 10/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Noxusrogue: Discord: Noxus#9195

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad
Application: https://tinyurl.com/z9m9edzj

Check us out

Boss Lasers is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Zul’jin Horde that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members are constantly organizing alt runs, mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

Current Progression in SoD:

5/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

Learn More About Us

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/617656

https://linktr.ee/bosslasersguild

Application

If you would like to apply, please copy the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Tarox (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hey Azkara,

Would be interested in chatting if you both are still looking!

About Us:
Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Wednesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hello there! We are looking for ranged for our 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun team that is currently 6/10M. We would love to chat with the two of you, if you think we sound like a good fit. Please check out our post, which includes an invite link to our recruitment discord. If you have any questions, please let me know!

Hey there,

Our guild has room in our main roster for both of you guys! We’re very much recruiting for a second boomy & a warlock.
We are a 16-year-old guild and we’re currently 9/10M on a Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11 EST schedule.
I sent you a friend request, but please feel free to reach out to me below:
BNet: Bevee#1903 Discord: Bevee#3164

Hey my man, Feel free to check us out at Overcomplicated - We’re looking for some dps to come in and immediately add to our core slots for Painsmith prog.

Important info:
Raid is Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST. We will almost never go over time, only a few minutes or MAYBE 1 pull.
We are looking for DPS currently that will be joining our raid team for progression. With small losses to life, burnout, or long term vacations; we need a couple to round out the group.

Here’s our Recruitment post

We’re progging at about 50% on painsmith after 2 days and have a positive group of players enjoying the progression. Feel free to reach out to me and we can move quickly with you guys!

Disc: Shaedy#1116
Bnet: Deucie#1537

Good luck on your search!

Imperative 5/10M T/W/Th 8-11pm Server, recruiting raiders with a CE mindset, High priority on RDPS/Heals. We recruit based on both performance AND personality to create a fun yet progression based atmosphere. Very active M+ community.

Would love to chat with you my friend!
Kuainn#8413 (Discord)
Kuainn#1663 (BNet)

Keep the offers coming, we’re still available and searching!

hey guys, Not going to give u an essay / long copy paste like all those spammers… on the forums, but our guild is [Soul Squad] Horde on Thrall! id say… semi-hardcore? like we play pretty casually overall but still get stuff done kinda thing. were 4/10 right now, with 30 % ish on Soulrender? Its a super chill/fun environment. we raid tues thurs 8-11 est. I’ve added you on bnet , but if it didn’t go through my bnet is Nekomi#1988