250 Alliance Boomy LF Guild

I have a 250 ilvl Ally Boomkin that I have dusted off and decided to main from now on. This toon has only been 60 a short time and I have been working hard to level and gear it.

I am looking for an active guild and team. One that helps each other outside of raids and is also active on and off discord and in game as well.

I am looking to Raid either Tues/Thurs at 9pm EST or between a 10-11 EST on Friday and Saturday. Willing to transfer to the right team or server. I look forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a recently reformed group of mythic raiders (8/10M SoD - Had KT to 3%) and currently 9/11H SFO. We are looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team and push into mythic with a team of 22-24 players. Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST

Healers:
Pref Priest or MW who can flex DPS

DPS:
Warlock
Mage

We also invite those who just want to run keys, or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add me on bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860

Tuesday & Thursday 8p-11p est

Civil Engineers is currently looking for more like-minded individuals to join in on the memes.

If you enjoy having a good time, are a skilled player (or at least think you are), enjoy a good meme, and are done with that 12-20hr raid schedule, come say hi. We just might be the home you never knew you were looking for!

We are currently looking to add more skilled dps to our roster (especially you ranged dps’ers) of basically any variety atm. As long as you can play it well, doesn’t really matter what you play. We are not striving to become a top 1% guild so we won’t ever try to pigeon hole you into something you don’t enjoy playing. Plus we have an Ed Sheeran look-a-like!

So if you are a player that is just returning to the game after a break and you’re behind on content/gear then come chat with us. We would love to help you get caught up so you can be part of our team.

If any of this resonates with you and/or your friends and guild, hit us up.

Having a chat never hurt anyone :wink:

You can leave your info here or contact us @ the following:

DISCORD: TOTO#4671 or NOM@9878
BTAG: CORV#1911

Hello Plu! I am Cadenza of Agile Peacocks and we are looking for like minded individuals to join us! We are a mythic raiding guild who does a lot of keys outside of raid time if that is something you’re interested in and there are people always running normal/heroic Sepulcher when we aren’t progging it. If you wanna learn more about us I will provide you with our website, the about page is extensive and has everything that you need to know about us!

If you ever feel like it, check us out! I hope we can be a place you call home.

Hey there, if our times could work for you we would love a Boomkin since we have none atm! I’ll leave our copy-paste below but please reach out if you have any questions or would like to chat! :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re sitting at 11/11N & 7/11H with heroic Anduin down to 15% on our best pull! All we ask of raiders is to research fights, your own class and be at 240 for Normal and close/at 250ish for Heroic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Hello!
We are looking for a Boomkin for our mythic raid team. Wasn’t sure if your times were start times, but we raid T & Th 11p - 2a EST
Let me know if you’d like to chat ~
Cheers, Cailyth (Bnet: Cailyth#1999)
Ascendance guild, Sargeras Server
Ascendance Recruitment

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11n 2/11h pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

Application has been put into your guild

join dads.

Hi,

[A] We’re looking for a few more dedicated DPS to fill out our roster. Currently 11/11 Normal and 5/11 Heroic and fully expect AOTC as we have every tier (we don’t push Mythic as we keep our raid size to 15). We often run keys as a group as well . Great mature and fun Discord environment. A core of us always have KSM and are willing to run anytime with those who want. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 8PM to 10:30 EST. If interested, you’re welcome to join us this week. You can hit me up on btag at Zartanne#1582 or Discord Zartanne#7413. Cheers.

Hello Plu,
We are looking to add a few more ranged dps to our roster. Army of Heroes currently 6/11 H SFO looking to get into Mythic. We run mythic+ quite a bit as well. We are pretty chill and like to have fun while clearing content. Would love to chat.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 10 CST
GM: Bnet Kal#12198 or Discord Kal#7417