250 Aff lock LF Mythic Guild

Current tier 3/10M with a casual guild, however next tier id like to push further into mythic and I’m looking for a team to do that with.

A little about me I’ve been playing WoW now for about 15 years have raided several tiers over the course of several expansions on many toons. Never obtained CE but the closest I’ve gotten was towards the end of BFA as a mage. Im looking for a team that makes the most out of the time we have together with a chill but serious atmosphere. Get at me on Discord Foreplay#1534 or Bnet @ Checkmate215#1442 For the right guild I will faction change/Xfer

2 Likes

Hi there, you sound like a great fit for our guild, though we are horde :frowning: We are a new guild but built around 15 players from our last guild, we are a CE experience guild and we are just looking for a few more to finish out our roster, this patch we want to try a semi hard core approach. We are all good friends and we focus more on team work and mechanics rather than parses, we believe if you get a raid team full of players who execute their classes well and have good team work you will get Ce and have fun doing it.
raid mon/wed 7-10 pm eastern on Area 52, our past xp is nya 11/12 mythic, castle 9/12 mythic and SoD 6/10 mythic. hit me up on discord, would love to talk to you my discord name is haydenthomas#2659 and my bnet is hayden#1637

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:00 - 10:00pm PST

Hello! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Damage Theory, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Repose is a Semi-hardcore raiding guild on Horde formed to push cutting edge with a professional attitude casual atmosphere. We enjoy raiding with each other and joke and have fun along the way. When its pull time its go time we focus on the task at hand.

Schedule
T- 8-11PM EST
W- 8-11 PM EST
Th- 8-11PM EST
Sun- 8-11PM EST < Optional Normal/Heroic Run
Progress
10/10H - Castle
8/10M - Castle
10/10H SoD
5/10M SoD

What We Expect
We are looking for raiders that are willing to put in the time into their character. IE doing research into their class, fights and come prepare to the fight every single time. We are looking for people that can accept and not get upset by criticism. It is what makes us better, and no one is perfect. We also expect all raiders to show up on time, and be ready to pull at the start of raid.

What We supply
For progression we will fund cauldrons, feasts, vantus runes.

Recruiting
All Exceptional Players are encouraged to apply even if your class is not listed.

• Ranged
    • Open
  • Melee
    • Open
  • Heals
    • Open
  • Tanks
    • Open

Contact

• Bnet
    • Idle#11476, Lucky#13589 , Dripz#1507
  • Discord
    • Idle#8354, Lucky#5530, Dripz#9117

Hi! Gonna toss my spiel in here too. We are Volatile on Llane-Arygos and looking for more consistent raiders. Currently 5/10M SoD with raid times Fri/Sat 7p-10p PST. We are not hardcore though we do have progression in mind. If interested to chat please add us: mabelle#1433 and vcronwen#1282. Thanks!

Hello Foreplay

[US][A] [Interstellar Overdrive] is always interested in potential raiders for either our Mythic or Heroic team! We are semi-hardcore and achieved 5/10 M SOD!

Interstellar Overdrive

• Semi-Hardcore : 5/10 M SOD
  • Connected Servers : Draenor/Echo Isles
  • Raid Nights : Tuesday/Thursday (Saturday - Optional(Heroic))
  • Raid Times : 9pm-12am EST
  • In need or Warlocks, Warriors, and Ranged DPS
  • For the Alliance!

Feel free to give our guild recruitment page a quick lookover to see if we would be a good fit for you!

Contact me either on Battle Net or Discord!
Battle Net : Paracyte#11293
Discord : Eccosan#2489

Best of Luck!
Zoras

Hey man, sent you a discord request. We can chat there or you can fill out an application here. We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30PM Pacific, get CE most tiers and are looking for Warlocks for Sepulcher. Let me know if you’re interested, thanks!

[Firehawk] on Proudmoore is a big, long-established Alliance guild of friends and fellow teammates currently recruiting for both raid teams Corpse Run(Tu/W 6-9pm PST) and Twilight Fenix(Fr/Su 6-9pm PST) in preparation for the coming launch of 9.2!!
We are a group of chill players looking to progress through content while enjoying the company of each other and have a good time. Every tier we attempt to push the content as far as we can, getting the best gear possible while still enjoying the game within our in-game community. By no means are we a CE-pushing hardcore group, however we try our hardest and look for exceptionl players looking to make meaningful friendships and pushing difficult content in a game that we all love. We’re looking for avid members to fill our roster for Sepulcher of the First Ones, with all classes being considered.
Item lvl does not necessarily need to be caught up, although 230+ is preferred. If you think you need gear is neccesary to get caught up, we will be more than happy to run dungeons to help you in any way possible. Groups for high mythic + keys will form regularly as well once the new season starts. (A good handful of our guild members always try to obtain keystone master). As for raiding, Corpse Run is the semi-hardcore mythic raid team that raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 6-9pm PST/9-12pm EST. Twilight Fenix is our semi-casual raid team that focuses on heroic content every Friday and Sunday also 6-9 pm PST/9-12 pm EST. We also have a Firehawk Discord where we all come to hang out, listen to music, post fun stuff and play other games besides WoW. So if you’re looking for a community to become friends/family with and an opportunity to get loot and reach your/character/raiding goals, then we are the guild for you!
In terms of guild rules and policies, we’re straight forward. Be respectful. We’re a friendly group of people in a welcoming environment. We’re teammates that work hard together to kick butt, kill bosses and enjoy the game like any other player in the game. If you are ever frustrated, please do not voice it into guild chat or the guild discord. If you’re ever dealing with a conflict, please talk to the guild lead, raid leads or any of the officers available who should be more than happy to assist you. By no means are we a family-friendly environment, however we keep a strict zero-policy towards any hostile behaviors, discussions on politics, slander, raceism, sexism, etc., so fair warning. For loot, both teams use RCLootcouncil for fair opportunities at gear. If a BoE drops, it will go to whoever looted (or can be rolled on if it is not needed). For attendance, you are required to attend every raid night. They are mandatory. If you must post out for a family emergency, work-related issue, or any other life-threatening event, please post in raid absentees located in the guild discord. Again, Firehawk upholds a high standard on respect, fun, and community above anything and we wish you do the same.
So whether you’re a mythic raider, mythic plus spammer, or just a casual WoW lover, we have all that you’re looking for! Message me Brerellyn(Brerellin#1558) for more information about our guild, raid teams, policies, or if you just want to talk. Come hang out with us and become a Firehawk! :grin:

Hey there, wasn’t able to add you on discord but if you are interested I have a spot for our Tues/Wed 8-11est mythic team for a good warlock. Here’s our recruitment post. Disc - Aearo#9581

Feel free to direct contact or use the application. Whichever you prefer :slight_smile:

Progress:
SoD progress: 7/10M 10/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Undeadblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad
Application: https://tinyurl.com/z9m9edzj

Never Lucky is a Mythic progression raiding guild on US-Mal’ganis. Our raiders share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule and relaxed atmosphere. We take raiding and progression seriously, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance.
Raid Info:
Raiding Days: Tuesday & Thursday
Raid Times: 8-11pm EST
Current Prog: 8/10M 10/10H SOD.
Discord-Shiena#6451 :smiley: :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Foreplay!

We might be what you’re looking for!

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for Prog Team
Current Progression : SoD: 7/10M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00a EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00a EST) – Casual Run
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Looking for DPS specifically but considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Method Raid Tools, Weak Auras

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

I’m gonna keep this as short as possible.

I’m a somewhat returning raider who has raided in the top 10 US, as well as various top 50 guilds. I’ve successfully created and maintained multiple guilds which have all achieved CE within a relevant time span. The goal is simple, CE every tier moving forward within a reasonable time.

This is going to be a fresh start. I don’t care if you have ZERO mythic exp, this is a place where you can start. All I ask is that you know how to play your class, and understand the resources available to you to improve. I’ve always believed in having fun while raiding, and plan to keep it that way.

What you need to know:

• Raid times and days will be Tues / Thurs 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

• Have a set of raiders already ready to go, all CE experience.

• Fun and engaging environment.

• As mentioned above, NO prior mythic exp required.

What we’re recruiting:

• DPS
  • Healers

I know what it takes to achieve CE and clear end game content. If you’re looking for a new start, or looking to break into mythic raiding for the first time, this is a fantastic opportunity. If you’d like to apply, feel free to add me to bnet: Supremacy#11937

Hi Foreplay!

The Epitome of Iniquity is a long term (since vanilla) friendly adult guild. We have an active roster, with people who love running keys. We are well organized but very laid-back.

Raids are Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday 9-11:30pm Pacific. We were 7/10M in CN (while raiding 2nights/week), currently 9/10M in SoD. We are currently only looking for 1 warlock for 9.2. Willing to consider exceptional boomkin or spriest.

We are located on US-Illidan, one of the most populated US Horde realms. We transferred from Alliance over the holidays.

Feel free to friend me at stef#1290 (bnet) or Stefanie#2047 (Discord - preferred) if you’d like to join or have any questions!

HI Foreplay, we could use another lock on our team! Info in my post here: