250 5/10m warlock lfg

Hello, Im a 250 destro/demo warlock whos 5/10m SoD with previous cutting edges. My guild is a bit in shambles with people leaving and the guild xfering off the server. I am looking too see what some of my options are… I am available to raid basically everyday from 5pm to 12am CDT.

My character is Tagas-Kel’thuzad
Bnet: Smithi#11406
Discord: lightofzartha#0346

1 Like

Hi Tagas,

Sorry to hear that! Pandamonium on Mal’Ganis is a 5/10M guild looking for ranged dps. We raid weekends from 7-10pm EST. Here’s our recruitment post with more info! I also tried to add you on discord, so feel free to respond there as well.

Good luck finding your new team!

5/10M is looking for a few more experienced DPS to add to our roster as we make the push further into mythic. We raid Fri/Sat 7:30-10PM PST, and do keys daily. check us out on GuildofWoW of contact me BNET: Nerdrage#12235

1 Like

Thanks! hope to hear from you

Hey Tagas,

Would be interested in chatting if you are still looking!

About Us:
Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Wednesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Have you ever considered - 1 Night - Mythic Raiding!

OUR GUILD: Envelop
OUR TEAM: Free Repairs
WE ARE: Horde
WE’RE ON: US - Illidan

SCHEDULE:

Thursdays
from 7 to 11pm CT

PROGRESSION: (At the time of this post)

5/10 M (Painsmith @ 48% ~50 pulls)

RECRUITING:
(in order of highest to lowest desire)

• Warlock
  • Warrior
  • Shadow Priest
  • Mage
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Windwalker Monk
  • Rogue

We are open to ALL other classes/specs given the right performance.

ABOUT US:

The Free Repairs team in Envelop was formed at the start of Shadowlands with only one goal – clearing as much content as possible, all in one night. Because of our one night schedule, we appeal to many diverse individuals. Whether it’s your job or your spouse that won’t allow a multi-night raiding schedule anymore, we’ve got you covered.

All players who apply should understand, just as many other mythic teams - we have a roster of more than 20 raiders. This implies that you may not be brought to each and every pull on progression. We will always bring the best available composition/players so we can have the highest chance of success.

APPLY TODAY AND GET YOUR NIGHTS BACK:

https://envelop.gg/fr

1 night huh interesting

Sorry to hear about your guild, here is our info <3

Progress:
SoD progress: 5/10M 10/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Noxusrogue: Discord: Noxus#9195

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hey there, 5/10 M atm and looking for strong players of all roles. Leadership/core has CE exp since MoP/Legion. Lmk if interested, thx.

im interested

Hi Tagas,
Not sure if you’re still seeking a team? I’ll leave our info here - and if interested please do reach out and we can exchange more details. Good Luck!

NO PRESSURE [Alliance]

Recruiting Exceptional Mythic Raiders
[TWO Raid Teams: Mythic Team & Heroic Team]

RAID TIMES

Tuesday - Thursday [ 2 Day]
7:00PM - 10:00PM Eastern Time

P R O G R E S S I O N

SOD | 10/10H - 4/10M
CON | 10/10H - 7/10M
Current Prog: Soulrender

R E C R U I T M E N T

Trialing Period: 2 Weeks / 4 Raid Nights [Mix of Heroic & Mythic content]
Mythic Team 25-Man Roster
Heroic Team 20-Man Roster [Not recruiting at this time]

Team Recruiting Specs Priority
Mythic Demon Hunter Tank HIGH [DH pref, will consider other classes]
Mythic Priest Healer/DPS HIGH [Disc pref, all specs considered]
Mythic Paladin Healer HIGH [Venthyr]
Mythic Warrior DPS HIGH
Mythic Mage DPS MED
Mythic Warlock DPS MED
Mythic DK DPS LOW [Necrolord]

R E Q U I R E M E N T S

- Reliable internet/server connection.
- Previous Mythic Experience in past tiers.
- Maintaining adequate gear level / renown / etc.
- Motivation & dedication; Preparedness for raid nights.
- BOEs are guild property: repairs, pots, flasks, feasts, etc. all provided.
The Mythic Team maintains a 25-man roster to provide flexibility for the raid team. All 25 raiders are “core” and held to Mythic requirements. Raiders will be swapped accordingly on raid nights for best team composition, for kill. Those who miss the kill will have opportunities on reclears.

C A L E N D A R

(Note: Mythic+ keys occur throughout the week.)

Day Event Time
Tuesday Mythic and Heroic Team Raids 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST
Thursday Mythic and Heroic Team Raids 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST
Friday (Optional) Guild RBGs 8:00PM EST - Until
Saturday (Optional) Guild Raid: Drunk Fun Run 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST

A B O U T . . .

No Pressure is a guild established on fun times, friendships, and like-mindedness since 5/22/2017. Mythic Raid Progression is our top-end content to which we strive in striking a balance between a semi-hardcore point of view, mixed with a reality check of real-life commitments.
We also cover interests such as Mythic+ and PvP. The appointed Admin strive to deliver the package deal in providing all the shinnies and want-wants we can while maintaining our responsibilities (that actually pay us).
A lot of time, effort, planning, and behind-the-scenes meetings take place to provide what we hope is, when mathematically calculated, more good times than not good times. We are always open to meaningful input and suggestions from our guildmates which help No Pressure continue to evolve into a very team-focused community of talented players.

CONTACT US:

In-Game Pigeon Mail | In-Game Guild Application | Bnet

Kassle-Stormrage

GM / Raid Leader
Bnet: KassiG#1130

Liarparadox-Stormrage

Recruitment Officer
Bnet: Liarparadox#1170

Good evening Tagas,

We are looking to add some pumpers to our Mythic Raid team.

We are 10/10 H and 3/10 M with remnant down to 9%. We also raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11 EST.
Add slegEr#1552 for more information.

Thanks

Hello,

We are currently 5/10 Mythic in Sanctum and only raid 2 nights a week

Current Needs

SPriest/Disc or holy off spec (high priority)
Resto Shaman
Hunter
Mage
Fury Warrior

All DPS will be strongly considered as we are a performance based guild.

Raid Times are as follows:
Sunday 9:00 PM - Midnight EST
Monday 9:00 PM - Midnight EST

What will be expected of you:

Discord is required, not just for listening purposes but to also communicate with the raid.

Attendance is a must, we understand that real life comes first and are more than happy to make necessary adjustments but a heads up is always appreciated.

Preparedness is another must; we always show up with pots, flask, and food buffs. Most nights Cauldrons and Feasts will be provided, but having the backups just in case is required.

Performance is a no brainer. Although mechanics are important maintaining high DPS and or Healing is extremely important.

Please feel free to add the following Officers to Real ID if you are interested:
Notfalling#1204/Discord – Notfalling#1940
MeatyRhombus#1474/Discord – Kinkii#2781
Ecnahc#1287/Discord – Ecnahcz#9029

We only have 2 nights worth of raiding, although we do Mythic+'s throughout the week as well off night Heroic runs once progressing in mythic(when attendance permits on Wednesdays), we expect the best out of our players especially Sunday and Monday. If this seems to be a good fit for you, do not hesitate to reach out to the Officers with any questions. Thank You

Name: The Chub Club
Realm: Thrall
Progression: 10/10H 4/10M 25% on SoulRender
Schedule: Sunday/Monday 8:30PM-11:30PM CST
History: Former CE, Former US-100 Leads/Raiders
Goal: Build a casual 2 Day - Aotc 100% anything is a bonus.
About We are a community guild now that is just looking to have fun and kill bosses while helping people get better at the game. We have alot of good raiders that leave the egos at the door.
Perks: Off Night Raids, lots of KSMs, PvP, streamer support

Recruiting:
Holy/Ret Pally(High)
Disc/Holy Priest(High)
Any Healer That wants to play!
Mage(High)
Warlock(Medium)
Open to All Dps if they can keep up!

Any Geared, Heroic ready DPS or Healers

*To Join, Send me a Discord DM MiniSoda#4635 Bnet - MiniSoda#11866

Hey Tagas! I sent you a bnet add, I would really like to speak with you. We are currently working on killing Painsmith but you sound like a great fit for our group! Our main raid days are Wed/Thurs from 7pm EST to 11pm EST :slight_smile: Hope to hear from you soon!

Why pick Spicy AF?

In Spicy AF we balance solid Mythic raiding progression with everyone’s needs for career and family. But more than that, we’re a community that is a family as well, where anyone can become friends and get to know each other. We recruit based on both performance AND personality, to create a fun, friendly, relaxed environment. Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.

Raid Times

Wednesday & Thursday (Evenings)
7:00PM - 11:00PM EST—Eastern
6:00PM - 10:00PM CST Central (Sargeras SERVER TIME)

5/10M SOD

Contact Information:

Kuainn#8413 (Discord)
Kuainn#1663 (BNet)
Kuainndk-Sargeras

Hey Tagas! I’ve attached a guild app below. We’re 7/10M, very close to a Fatescribe kill. We are in need of a solid Warlock, and I would love to chat with you! Mayhem#11713 is my Btag.

< Children> 7/10 Mythic on Zul’jin is recruiting exceptional DPS and Healers to join our immediate roster to finish Cutting Edge SoD and prepare for the next tier.

Children - Zul’jin - 3 nights/week (9 hours of raid)
Castle Nathria - M 10/10 CE
Sanctum of Domination - 7/10 MYTHIC 10/10 HEROIC
Apply here!

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
(ONLY FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF NEW TIERS) Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Holidays will be rescheduled to Mondays.

Recruiting trials for 9.1. All classes and specs will be considered. Feel free to apply and secure a trial position for Sanctum!

Current Needs: (Immediate core roster spots available)

WARLOCK
WARRIOR
MAGE
MONK (All Specs)

All positions are competitive and all classes will be considered, therefore applicants should have appropriate logs.

Server Information:
Zul’jin
Chicago Datacenter
Eastern Realm Time

In-game contacts:
(DISCORD Crixxus#7204 or Madness#5716)

We are a mythic guild made up of CE raiders , high rated PvPers and high IO players with two goals in mind; improvement from previous tiers every tier, and CE every tier. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you haven’t found a home yet Free Taco Mafia is really looking for some solid gamers for prog.

(H)Illidain

Tuesday night 6:15pm
Thursday night 6:15 pm

5/10 M guild

weekly heroic clears for alts

< Soup or Guild > is a 5/10M Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting more players looking to progress to Cutting Edge.

Currently working on Soulrender, with multiple 20%~ attempts.

Raid Times:
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm-12am EST.

Current recruiting:

• Any exceptional Ranged DPS (Particularly Hunters or Boomkin)
  • Discipline Priest, Holy Paladin or Resto Shaman

Guild History:
Castle Nathria: 6/10 Mythic

Contact Us:
zak#4618 on Discord
Lunareste#2081 on Discord