250 5/10M hunter

Hello im a BM hunter currently 5/10M looking for a new place to call home. i am trying to be discreet so hope you understand being short here.
i can provide logs or more information about me upon request just leave discord or bnet to contact you with please.

5/10M SoD
8/10M CN
11/12M Nya

Hi Staramora -

Pandamonium on Mal’Ganis is looking for dps to help us finish the tier! We raid 7-10pm EST on Sat/Sun, and we’re 7/10M. If that sounds like what you might be looking for, here’s our recruitment post:

Good luck in your search!

Hey friend!! Naughtytime here :slight_smile:
I am Gm/RL of the Exclusive outcasts, an alliance guild on Kel’thuzad. :slight_smile:
Casual mythic prog guild/ AOTC guild.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays as of right now from 9-12 eastern time. Sometimes we switch to Tuesday to fit schedules. We are 9/10 heroic, 1/10 Mythic in the Sanctum of Domination! We are in need of raiders right now! We have lost a quite of few people to classic and have some people stepping away from the game right now. We are looking for tanks, healers and DPS! We need it all!

As of right now we have consistently have 2-3-9 to 2-4-12. We have one of our DPS mains as tank right now. Current needs:
Tank :
Any type! We are rocking warrior/Druid right now.
Healer :
Shaman, druid, monk, pally. We will take a priest but we already heal with 3 :slight_smile:
DPS :
Warlock, DK, Druid, Mage, ETC. We would take about anything of course!

PVP in the future, keystone nights on the weekend :slight_smile:

I know you’re horde and We might not be CE ready but I have good players willing to try, just need to roster more people :slight_smile:. Good luck on your search :slight_smile:
Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hit me up on my socials above, would love to chat! :slight_smile:

Hit me up on discord with logs! Mistyra#1204
I am from Iron Legacy. We raid 7-10pm CST Tues/Wed and we’re 5/10M
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hiron-legacy510msod-1010m-cn-us-ed-6-to-7-hrweek-tueswed-lf-ce-xp-dps-heals/1112031

Faelthas#9184 is my discord. I raid with Anvil Gaming 9/10m guild working on Sylv. HMU

still looking

Hey my discord is Morpherz#2803. Our guild is the Gadgetzan Goons we are 4/10M and we are looking for some more people to round out our team.

Hey Staramora,

I’m the GM/RL of Brotocol on Cho’gall.
We’re 5/10M, and looking to add a couple DPS to our roster, for competition and depth.
We’re aiming to push CE, and I love love to talk more with you about how you might fit with us.
We Raid Tues/Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST

Mental#9967 on Discord

Hey Staramora.

I’m the GM of Our Old Friends on Area 52. We’re a 2 day CE guild that is 5/10M with Painsmith at 7% expecting a kill this week. We raid Tues/Thurs 7-11PM PST (10-2AM EST) and are looking for solid dps to finish the tier with us.

Contact me on discord @ Neutralcat#1488 would love to talk to you.

We might be interested in picking up a hunter. 7/10M, raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. Feel free to add me for more info!
Conzeula#1172

hello still keeping my options open

Would love to hear from you. Please reach out to me via discord Naishala#5449

Could use another hunter to bolster our mythic raid team

If alliance weekend daytime raiding is an option (Sat + Sun, 9am-Noon PST) hit me up and we’ll talk - Zacheris#1577

Add me on Discord for Anvil Gaming on Tichondrius
Faelthas#9184

Katyperry#6201- Discord… 7/10M looking for range, will give more information if you wanna chat!

I am recruiting for Disambiguation 10/10M guild.
Our raid times are from 9PM-12AM PST Tu/We/Th.
If these are times you are available, i’d love to chat

ally#4468 is my discord