2.5 hour queue time just to log into my server

Lol, I usually get like 170 FPS but am stuck at as low as single digits at peak times in Origrimmar on this server.

No thanks, my friend transferred here since his new coworkers played on this server so he bought like five of us on Kurinnaxx transfers here and then I brought three others with me on here who brought more friends and now the whole squad’s lit on here. Support for kicking others off this server though.

What happened to all that magical layering? Can they bring it back?

2 Likes

thank you for fixing the queue.

1 Like

That isn’t your server. You just play there.

5 Likes

yeah this is insane, i wish i had the money to transfer off this server. has anyone tryed to lvl an alt in the past month? i got killed over 600 times by alliance lvl 60s while i tried to level. this server has gone out of control

2 Likes

oh you poor thing. how could they do that? it is so mean.

5 Likes

Should HAVE.

Every time an Incendius player uses “should of”, the queu goes up fifteen minutes.

5 Likes

whitemane is also currently at a 2.5 hour queue, queues started at 5 server.

stop transferring here. we’re full.

3 Likes

If only there was some way to have predicted this. If only we had experienced this before and figured out ways to adapt. If only we didnt have to blame Blizzard for our own lack of organization. If only!!

Well, they say I’m a dreamer. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’m not blaming blizzard for our supposed lack of organization. I’m blaming them for their incompetence and lack of proper oversight of server transfers. Keep dreaming dude.

3 Likes

They say I’m not the only one

1 Like

Funny cause they say I’m not the only one either…weird.

Has Blizzard EVER, in 16 years, restricted server transfers to limit server populations? If not, then “proper oversight” is purely your imagination – it is part of a game you imagine that does not exist in the real world. It is a fantasy game. I don’t know if it is even possible in the real world.

You are blaming Blizzard (and calling them “incompetent”) for not making your fantasy game into a real game. That seems harsh to me. I mean sure, your idea may be better than their idea, but that doesn’t make them “incompetent”.

How is that defined? Why are YOU a native Incendian, while someone else is not? Who decides that YOU are more deserving than other players? How would you feel if YOU or your best friend (not a stranger) was kicked off Incendius to “fix the problem”?

2 Likes

2.5 hour log in queues and then 2.5 hour AV queues. I’m shaking with happiness.

5 Likes

Imagine being horde on that server and you wait 5 hours to play AV after coming home from work and your internet/pc/server crashes and you go to bed.

5 Likes

I think it’s like a lineage thing. You provide documentation to the tribe showing that you or someone in your guild is immediately descended from one of the founding members and then you can attend the native Incendian tribal gatherings. Or something. I’m not really am expert on Incendian culture

5 Likes

I would watch that on twitch.

Some sweaty neck lord throwing a furious, pale skinny armed tantrum when his internet goes down

3 Likes

Yes, they have restricted transfers from servers to a certain group of servers in the past. Proper oversight is just something you would expect from a multi-billion dollar business. Lack of that oversight would signal incompetence. Blizzard has a long history of ignoring problems or waiting too long to fix problems until the damage is already done.

I’m a native Incendian because I was a day 1 Incendian and didn’t transfer a toon in. Kicking me off to fix the problem they created by letting all these people transfer here would be even more ridiculous. Although, even if they opened up free transfers for people to transfer off of Incedius only people who hadn’t transferred in recently would be eligible due to the CD. That means the people who built the awesome server community since day 1 that made everyone want to transfer here from their crappy servers would be getting penalized. So another server is destroyed by their incompetence.

2 Likes

and of course, some alliance 45yo here mocking people. thats what they do.

1 Like