2.5 cr ret looking for glad wins (a summary of my LFG experience)

“Ret wasn’t op during cruel season!!! Was just getting carried by marks hunter!!”

I didn’t do arena that season, literally spammed divine storm in rbgs because it was so braindead and this toon was an alt back then :), Looking for more partners for more glad wins, season ends in 3 weeks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just had a warlock troll to tank rating (he and his mw were both glad already), lfg looking grim, 16 wins left, I believe in the lfg dream, despite the trolling, very toxic.

https://i.imgur.com/NdOTbyC.gif

Alright we’re home, ready to go, 16 wins to go, 2.4 cr now after the giga tank, always looking to play :slight_smile:

2 Likes

you got this. knock em all out tonight

Glad amigo!

GL amigo!

10char

Okay, still 16 games, no luck yesterday, hopefully today is better :slight_smile:

Alright, lookin like a cloudy weekend, but i believe, 16 to go!

where all my locks n wars or shams n mw at

I wish you luck ret. Bramot is jealous and tells me every night before bed.

It’s pretty sad that this guy can’t find games. End of xpac, big inflation, you’d think people would be really wanting to snag glad. Devs really ruined PvP this xpac.

Good luck man. Just don’t get desperate and tank. Wait for the right people and you’ll get it.

alright down 50 more rating because warlocks can’t do dps :), always looking to play, 2350 cr 15 to go, incredibly high dps ret

Once u drop below 2370 u gotta hit 2400 again for wins to count I know cus I yanked from 2500 to 2291 fml I got mine last night gl home

Oh I’m fully aware that I have to re aquire 2.4 :slight_smile:

:frowning: I told you to not tell anyone!

good luck frend ! u can do it!

alright we’re home, 2350 cr currently giga dam ret looking for more games :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just come Horde. I know a super cute rshaman who is uwu AF