2.4k IO Veng DH LF Perma-Home [H] or [A]

Hey there! -Snubs here!

With 9.2 around the corner I am actively seeking for a permanent home on either the Horde (current) or Alliance (home) side! ~I’ve been playing since the end of BC and have enjoyed my time playing an incredible game. I would love to continue my adventures with a mature-minded group of players, who are nerdy and passionate as playing as I am!

I enjoy M+ content and have been anticipating forming a set group for some time. This would be a huge perk within the guild! I am currently 2421 score.

Hardly touched Mythic Sanctum of Domination this tier, as I did not have a set group for this run. I did complete heroic half way through the tier, and thereafter for several weeks.

Raider IO
Warcraft Logs M+

BNET: Alec#1170

Chat soon! o/

y no luv mi

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:00 - 10:00pm PT

Hello ! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Damage Theory, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

We also push plenty of keys. Highest io in the guild this season is 2840