249 Windfury Totem LF Mythic Progression

Are you looking for a totem to be dropped in your raid? Look No Further.

Has your melee been bugging you to find somebody like me? Somebody that harnesses element power out of their fists.

I am 4/10M SoD Cleared with tons of pulls on renderman with current logs, looking to push CE.

Elemental is lame. Get yourself a real shaman that’s just okay at his job.

Will faction swap and transfer if needed not interested in heroic guilds or less progression.

DISCORD : Poohed#3481
B NET : Pooh#1837

Disclaimer: Im more then a totem.

Looking to bump this post

Naughtytime here. Just posting another recruiting post for me and my team :heart:

I am Gm/RL of the Exclusive outcasts, an alliance guild on Kel’thuzad.
Casual mythic prog guild/ AOTC guild.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays as of right now from 9-12 eastern time. Sometimes we switch to Tuesday to fit schedules. We are 9/10 heroic, 1/10 Mythic in the Sanctum of Domination! I feel like we could be 3-4 kills in mythic, but we have to pug 5+ people in the past! The numbers are finally start to fill out because of the bites im getting on the forums! (Thank you everyone!) We are still in need of raiders right now! We have lost a quite of few people to classic and have some people stepping away from the game right now. We are looking Healers and DPS! HEALERS PREF <3

As of right now we have consistently have 2-3-9 to 2-4-12. We have one of our DPS mains as tank right now. Current needs:
Tank :
Any type! More of a back up roll right now!
Healer :
Shaman, druid, monk, pally. We will take a priest but we already heal with 3 :man_shrugging:t3::joy:
DPS :
Warlock, DK, Druid, Mage, ETC. We would take about anything of course!

PVP in the future, keystone nights on the weekend.

We might not be CE ready but I have good players willing to try, just need to roster more people. I have had a blast this tier, it’s been difficult due to the number of people leaving for either classic or taking a break, we are down over 14 + people :eyes: shout out to the crew that has stuck it out with m this tier :heart: I sit here and recruit for them, I want us all to have success. :pleading_face: If we can get a consistent 20+ people I could see us pushing farther into mythic as a team and grow for other tiers in SL and beyond!!

Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hit me up on my socials above, would love to chat! :sunglasses:

Looking and kinda good lookin

this totem is kinda built dif

1 Like

minimal skill

7/10M Area 52 “Slightly Serious”
Got a team with 4 Warriors that would love you
HMU on discord Mediocre#0919 if interested

Hey there! Curious to see if you’re open to late nights- if you are, I’d love to chat with you. Linked below is our forum post, which has our contact info as well as exact raid times and progression. If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to reach out. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey we might be what you’re looking for.

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for Prog Team
Current Progression : SoD: AoTC; 4/10M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Casual Run
Wednesday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Looking for DPS specifically but considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Method Raid Tools

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Recruiting fulltime enhancement shaman for 9.2 HoF push.

Add me to disc, RSG#6190 for any questions

Hey! We’re (4/10M), looking for some strong DPS to fill out our roster. LGBT friendly, current high need of monk and warrior but all good DPS welcome especially you because we have 2 outlaw rogues please we need this we have no warrior or monk either. Contact #Mookaladouche#6580 on discord [A] <Illicit> Recruiting for CE Push team for S4 & Dragon Flight!