249 Warlock 5/10m 3xCE xp - LF Mythic Guild

Hello. I’m a 3xCE experienced warlock looking for a high end/CE mythic guild.

Looking for a 2day guild, around 9-12est - tues/wed/thurs (pref tues/thurs)

Mythic Experience:
currently - 5/10m
CN - 8/10m
Nyalotha - 11/12m
Uldir - 8/8m CE
ToS - 5/9m
NH - 6/10m
ToV - 2/3m
EN - 7/7m CE
HFC - 13/13m CE
SoO - 10/14m
And I’ve gotten aotc every tier within the first few weeks

I also have 122 pulls worth of experience on Mythic Painsmith.

btag: Ydg#1382

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/azorahaí

Hi Azorahai,

If you’re open to 3-day raiding, Homie Hoppers (10/10M Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for a warlock for our mythic team. Our goal is to achieve CE each tier on a relaxed schedule and many of our raiders have been playing together for years. While we aim to maintain a fun and laidback environment, we do expect each member to be prepared for raids and perform at a high level.

Raid times:
Tuesday 9PM-12AM PT
Wednesday 9PM-12AM PT
Thursday 9PM-12AM PT

To apply, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Discord (Wuga#8888).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey! shoot me a message, would love to chat.
I

Hope to talk to you soon :slight_smile: Our times sound like they would be almost perfect for you if you can start an hour earlier than your post says!

[H][Area 52] Imperative 5/10M Core T/W/Th 8pm-11pm EST

TLDR
5/10M Current Progress Core
T/W/Th 8pm-11pm EST
Currently Seeking: Ranged DPS
Any exceptional player will be considered

Imperative goals/progress:

Achieving “Cutting Edge” each tier remains the major focus at all times.

Why pick Imperative?

In Imperative we balance solid Mythic raiding progression with everyone’s needs for career and family. But more than that, we’re a community that is a family as well, where anyone can become friends and get to know each other. We recruit based on both performance AND personality, to create a fun, friendly, relaxed environment. Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores.

Raid Times

Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday (Evenings)
8:00PM - 11:00PM EST—Eastern

Contact Information:

Kuainn#8413 (Discord)
Kuainn#1663 (BNet)
Kuainndk-Area 52

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hello Azor, I added you on Battletag. Let me know if you’re interested.

< Soup or Guild > is a 5/10M Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting more players looking to progress to Cutting Edge. Currently working on Painsmith (26%) with about 150 wipes, expecting a kill this week.

Raid Times:
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm-12am EST.

Current recruiting:

• Warlock
  • Mage
  • Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Any exceptional player, regardless of class/role.

Guild History:
Castle Nathria: 6/10 Mythic

Contact Us:
zak#4618 on Discord
Lunareste#2081 on Discord

We have 2 teams that could use a warlock if either of their schedules works for you.
Early team raids Tues & Thurs Noon-3pm EST.
Evening team raids Tues & Thurs 7:30-10:30pm EST.
Both teams are currently on Phase 3 Sylvanas.
BTtag - Zhamieqns#1261

Hey! We’re (4/10M), looking for some strong DPS to fill out our roster. LGBT friendly, current high need of monk and warrior but all good DPS welcome. Contact #Mookaladouche#6580 on discord [A] <Illicit> Recruiting for CE Push team for S4 & Dragon Flight!

Hey there, our guild has pretty much the exact date and times you’re looking for. Super Adventure Pals is 5/10m, 15% Painsmith, and we need strong ranged. Contact Legendcwk#7626 and we can talk :slight_smile:

Hey Azorahaí,

Would be interested in chatting if you are still looking!

About Us:
Premonition (7/10M SoD, 9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Wednesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.