249 itemlvl Elemental shaman

hi looking for a new home. back after a long break looking to get back into mythic raiding.
willing to transfer servers for the right fit. My battlenet is BIRDMAN#1189 discord is afkin#7924 if you would like to chat

Greetings!

We know what it takes to achieve CE. This is a place where you can learn and show off your skills. All we ask is that you know how to play your class, and understand the resources available to you to improve. We’ve always believed in having fun while raiding, and plan to keep it that way.

Please add Supremacy#11937 on Bnet for your consideration! :slight_smile:

Raid times and days will be Tues / Thurs 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

Our group consists of a set of raiders with CE experience, with a fun and engaging environment (actual facts). Worst case, join us for a run and find out for yourself.

NO prior mythic experience is required, just know your class and how to PUMP.

What we’re recruiting:

Warlock
Moonkin
Ele Sham

Regardless of what the list is above, feel free to get in touch with me as we will ALWAYS consider any strong applicants.

Feel free to direct contact or use the application. Whichever you prefer :slight_smile:

Progress:
SoD progress: 7/10M 10/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Undeadblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad
Application: https://tinyurl.com/z9m9edzj

Knights of the Alliance is recruiting all people, all specs, all roles, for our raiding, Mythic+, and PvP teams.

KotA has been around since the early days of Vanilla WoW and we have raiding in every tier since that time, attempting or beating every raid as it was current content. Every so often, as with anyone with a life, we have backed off of raiding due to real life events or because an expansion sucked (looking at you BFA). During Legion, we were a top 10 guild on Lightbringer and top 5 Alliance guild. However, as always, our goal has never been to actually reach these heights, they are just obtainable with the right group of individuals around us. As such, here are the rules for KotA members -

1. We were all prior military. As such, we tend to act like it. We bark orders and we expect things to be done when we say it. But that also includes all of the fun stuff. If you were ever in the military, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  2. We swear. A lot. An obscene amount, actually. If that hurts your psyche, then we aren’t the guild for you.
  3. We are also a family guild. My dad, my mom, my 3 older brothers, my 2 little brothers, and my sister all play WoW and are all in this guild. Once upon a time, we also boasted having my Uncle, my Aunt, and my Cousin all in guild as well. Those familiar relationships tend to grow towards people who join our guild, but especially with those who have been in the military.
  4. Because 1 and 3, we also tend to give everyone around us alot crap. We trash talk you if you screw up a pull. We give you crap if you fall down on the elevator boss. Expect to have alot of fun while in guild but expect that fun to come at your expense.
  5. We are a family. As such, we help each other out. We farm materials if you need to level your professions, we help you out if you are trying to get a specific item, we bring cauldrons, feasts, codex’s, etc. From the moment you join, expect us to treat you as your family would treat you.
  6. Which brings me to our final rule - If you sign up for something, we expect you to be there. We understand things come up and we know that real life is far more important that WoW, but we just ask that you give us a heads up if something is happening and you’re gonna be late or won’t be able to show up. We aren’t heartless, you know.

If you’ve made it through the rules for harmonious living in KotA, then you might have a place with us.

We are going to be raiding Normal raids, then switching over to Heroics, then onward to Mythic, every raid tier. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST for our main raid and Saturday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST, for our second raid. For M+, our guild focuses on getting our guild members through KSM, and then pushing to see how high we can go. We currently have a team training to join the Mythic Dungeon Invitational in August/September to see how high they can do. Finally, for PvP, we do RBG’s every Monday, Arenas on Thursday, and our goal is between 1800-2100 every season. In fact, there are some that are shooting for 2400 this next season.

We are currently looking for a Havoc Demon Hunter, an enhancement shaman, and a DPS death knight for our melee DPS. Additionally, we are looking for a boomkin for range DPS. Our guild boasts the best healing core on the server and many of our DPS are top 10 for their class/spec. So, if bullet points up above sounds good to you, hit me up. We always invite the person, not the class or spec.

If you are interested, reach out to me at my BNID - FallenAngel#1436

I’m gonna keep this as short as possible.

I’m a somewhat returning raider who has raided in the top 10 US, as well as various top 50 guilds. I’ve successfully created and maintained multiple guilds which have all achieved CE within a relevant time span. The goal is simple, CE every tier moving forward within a reasonable time.

This is going to be a fresh start. I don’t care if you have ZERO mythic exp, this is a place where you can start. All I ask is that you know how to play your class, and understand the resources available to you to improve. I’ve always believed in having fun while raiding, and plan to keep it that way.

What you need to know:

• Current Prog: 7/11 N

• Raid times and days will be Tues / Thurs 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

• Have a set of raiders already ready to go, all CE experience.

• Fun and engaging environment.

• As mentioned above, NO prior mythic exp required, just know your class and how to PUMP.

What we’re recruiting:

DPS

• Ele shaman
  • Moonkin

Regardless of what the list is above, feel free to get in touch with me as we will ALWAYS consider any strong applicants.

I know what it takes to achieve CE and clear end game content. If you’re looking for a new start, or looking to break into mythic raiding for the first time, this is a fantastic opportunity. If you’d like to apply, feel free to add me to bnet: Supremacy#11937

Welcome back! I’d love to chat as we’re still looking for a few more for H/M progression. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 7-10 CST.

[A] < Coup de Grâce> Recruiting for H/M progression [US – Azjol Nerub] - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Feel free to reach out with any questions:

Discord: Keaudex#5097
Bnet: Keaudex#1808

~Application~
goo.gl/63g7bR

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 3/11N SotFO (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - mandevil#7165

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 2/11H SotFO (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - (8pm - 11am CST, M) - phestuke#1102

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 8/11N, 2/11H SotFO (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 3/11N SotFO (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Added on discord. Let’ chat.

Order of the Silver Hand is an alliance mythic raiding guild on Stormrage looking for talented raiders to join our team. All events will be organized and will offer a relaxed and helpful mythic raiding progression experience. Below are key takeaways:

• Goal: AOTC + CE Push
  • Current: 2/11 Heroic, 7/11 Normal SotFO
  • Achieved AOTC + 3/10M SOD + KSM Season 1, 2
  • Raiding 6hrs/week: Tuesday/Thursday 08:30pm to 11:30pm EST.
  • Focus on a relaxed raiding atmosphere.
  • Host Optional Fun Nights to do Alt runs, WoW achievements, transmog/mount runs

Would love to chat more about you joining our mythic raiding team.

If interested we encourage you to apply here: https://forms.gle/6EkeePwDQ8yTf7MT7

If you have any questions please let me know.

• Ratayu: (BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage)

Currently 6/11N LF more to push through and get going!

Hype Sauce is a guild who are in the search to find like-minded players to push AoTC and beyond. We are currently recruiting everything in hopes of starting a core group. Would like to ideally get a solid group together and get our boots on the ground and recruiting more players as we go. Raid times are looking to be Tues/Weds 7:00-10 pm EST. M+ is also a big factor we like to take into account as well and like to push keys on off nights.

Hype Sauce is also a place for returning players as we are just returning ourselves!!

Would love to hear from some of u guys/gals.

Battle.net @ Layindatpipe#1399
Discord @ Dewki#6225