249 Fury warrior LF raid & M+ team

Hey there!

10/10N, 10/10H, and 2.3k io fury warrior looking for a place to call home, or at least some cool people to run with for raiding and/or mythic dungeons. Feel free to check out my raider io page as well

*Note: while I’m not a mythic raider, I wouldn’t mind trying it with the right team and dynamic. I’ve just never had the opportunity to try it.

I’m also looking for a team/group to run keys with! I LOVE pushing keys and am currently running in the 17-19 range. I was doing 20s before most of my friends left the game. I still try to push, but it is REALLY hard pugging higher keys, especially without a stable team.

I also want to emphasize I’m looking for friends to play with and chat and laugh with outside the game, not just a group of people that only talk to me during raids, and barely then. I don’t just want to be “the warrior” that people only notice when someone needs an AP buff, lol.

Cross realm is perfectly fine and preferred. I would prefer to stay alliance, but with 9.2.5 coming soon-ish, I might be swayed to consider horde as well~

Times and Days Available:
• Weekdays: flexible, but preferably Wednesdays and Thursdays, 7-10cst; Friday: free after 8pm cst
• Saturdays: anytime after 7pm cst

For keys, I can run them practically EVERY day! Just ask

But wait, there’s more! Here’s what I can offer you and your team:
• Good, positive attitude!
• Loyal and committed.
• Excellent attendance. Ask any of my previous raid leaders, I rarely, if ever miss. If I do, there’s a good reason and I usually give advanced notice
• Bring my own flasks, food, runes, and pots
• I’m competitive, but still know how to have fun. I consider myself a “mid-core” player. I like to push myself, but not to the point the game is no longer fun.
• I’m an older gamer (in my 30s) so I prefer mature gamers that realize I do have a life outside the game
• You’re getting one of the top dps warriors on our server! (Okay, it’s a small server, but it counts right? HAHA)
• Free battle shout and rallying cry. I mean it’s not much but it’s nice to have, right?

If I sound like a good fit for you and your team, let me know! I also have discord if it would be easier to chat on here. Hope to hear from y’all soon!

1 Like

hey dude im trying to put together a M+ team for 9,2 and i would love to have someone like yourself, please message me in game Eggleburt#1992 or on discord at jvacant84#0789 hope to hear from you!! I play mainly horde but i have an alliance druid and priest, i can be flexible for the right people

1 Like

Hey there,

You seem like a great addition. We are currently looking for more people to add to our roster. We Raid Tues/Thurs 10:00pm - 1:00am EST with focus on AOTC. Let me know if you are interested in more info.

Disc- Axel988#5681 Btag- Axel#1492

Heya from what youre saying I think youd fit right in

Sorry I’m just checking this- been busy with adulting and real life all week :persevere:
Thanks so much for the interest everyone!

I’ll be pushing and running keys all weekend if anyone needs a free battle shout, err, I mean wants to chat or say hello.