249 Frost Mage LF Raiding Guild

I am a ilvl 249 Frost Mage looking for a raiding guild. I am willing to do whatever it takes to help the guild suceed and will change specs if I need too. I am also good at taking constructive critisism. Best way to contact me is though my battletag Zion1992#1792.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sent you a btag request so we coud chat!

If you are still looking and are not opposed to going alliance hit us up. Our info is in our recruitment post:

Hi Zionist,

Interested in going Alliance? We are currently 5/10M. We raid Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST. Let me know if you are interested.
vcronwen#1282

Hey Zionist,

We are an Alliance mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We are currently 10/10H and 5/10M raiding on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7-10PMCST. We finished last tier 9/10M and are pushing this tier for CE.

We are in need of a Mage to join our core raiding team. Let me know if you are interested you can find me on discord at cabosetv#0275 or bnet at cabose#1677

If you’re still looking, we’re recruiting a Mage to add to our team. See our information below.

Hey there how’s it going? I’m currently looking to add some fresh talent to our guild. Currently 5/10 mythic but we had to stop raiding a few months ago due to the current guild fluctuation that seems to be plaguing the game as well as a few core people having life to deal with. But we are looking to get back to our CE content clearing ways! Looking for a few solid players to round out our roster so we can use the end of 9.1 to hit 9.2 hard. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:00-11:00 pm EST. If you’d be interested in talking more about it feel free to add my btag Idle#11476

Hi there! My name is Kiuayoukai and I help run a horde Guild on Zul’jin called Found a Green Quest. We are recruiting for raiding, mythic keystones & more. Below is our Guild recruitment post. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out

Found a Green Quest Now Recruiting!

Heyya, if ya haven’t found a home and are open to Alliance check us out below and if interested we can chat.
Happy home hunting !