249 BM Hunter LF 9.2 AOTC focused guild

Hello all,. As the title states, I am a 249 BM Hunter looking for a guild to push AOTC in the upcoming patch of 9.2. Currently, I’m 10/10H, 3/10M and have a 2100+ i.o. score if that means anything. Looking to stay on Stormrage, but for the right guild, I’m willing to transfer or faction change. If recruiting, please reply here or on discord @ raxx#9609

contact ragnrok6263#3435 on discord and we will see what we can do to get ya in with us

Dropping our info in case you’re willing to server transfer!

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for 9.2! We are actively searching for players who will be a good fit for our progression and who will help others strive to be better as well. Our main recruitment needs at this time are heals & dps.

We raid twice a week - Wednesday and Sunday from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid content. Casually Dysfunctional is mainly a heroic oriented team and we have achieved AOTC for both Castle Nathria and Sanctum of Domination. We plan to earn AOTC for Sepulcher of the First Ones and casually clear mythic content after if time permits. If you think you’d be a good match for our team, please reach out to our recruiting officer #XmandevilX1815 (Battle.net) or Mandevil#7165 (Discord).

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hi Truckthis!

I’m the Raid Leader of [A] Elysium - Turalyon. Our raid times are Sat/Sun 7pm-9:30pm EST and we are 3/10M SoD with an emphasis on Heroic and Mythic progression. We are currently recruiting exceptional players that we believe would be a great fit to our raid team and community!

I would love to talk to you more if you are still looking and considering a server transfer! My battle tag is Sola#11923 and my Discord is Sola#1693.

Hey there, if you’re still look and interested I run an AOTC focused weekend afternoon guild. Dropping our info below.

Good Day!

Hope this message finds you well.

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally casual AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!

Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)

Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:
https://raider.io/guilds/us/baelgun/Night%20Renegades