248 Warlock LF CE push guild

Hello, We are Fearfulways Guild - Argent Dawn Horde. We are currently 10/10H 5/10M SoD. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 11pm EST. If interested please contact me Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515.

Good morning,

Welcome to chilis is looking for additional core team members for our ranged DPS. We are a competitive guild look to approve and push faster and harder this tier. We achieve 7/10M for our first tier and looking to achieve CE this tier!

We are currently 3/10M with a 10% pull on renmant!

Raid times - T/W 9:30-12 EST Sun 9:00P - 12:00A EST

We also supply guild repairs, feasts, and cauldrons.

Furthermore, I’d like to say our community that we have built is second to none!!

Please reach out to me if you have further questions or/and show interest for our guild.

Hiddentroll#12347

Guild: Malignity
Faction: Horde
Realm/ Realm Time: Area-52 (US) EST (Eastern)
***Guild Type: ***Semi-Hardcore Raiding/M+
Raid Times: Friday/Saturday/Sunday 11pm-2am EST
Needs: DPS (RDPS,preferably Warlocks) Healers (HPally, Resto Shaman)
Progression: 10/10 H, 4/10 M
Raiding History: 12/12M Nya, 10/10M CN
Prerequisites:
18+
Malignity is a guild with all different standpoints and views. We respect each other and each others opinions. We have friendly banter and kinda edgy jokes, but these jokes shouldn’t be taken to heart.
We are a CE focused guild. We want players with the same heart, goal and mindset.

***About: ***Malignity is a semi-hardcore guild with a strong foundation of players who have played together since Nyalotha. We are a CE focused guild looking to build a strong core who have that same mindset. We are building a strong community of people that will last and in which we will consider family. We are also very active in the M+ community and are looking to push keys and IO as the tier goes on. We also play other games as well other then just wow (FF, Apex,etc.) so there are more things we do other then just WoW raiding. If you are interested in becoming apart of the team feel free to shoot me a message on discord or add my bnet! :slight_smile:
Bnet: Censor#11254
Discord: Censor#1359

Hello, We are Fearfulways Guild - Argent Dawn Horde. We are currently 10/10H 5/10M SoD. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 11pm EST. If interested please contact me Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515.

Hey I think we might be a good fit if you are interested in late night! Our recruitment spam is below.

After (5/10M) is a late night guild composed of long time friends that have a solid raiding history. We raid very late nights, and have a lot of experience in running a late night guild.
We are currently 5/10M in Sanctum, and achieved 10/10M in Castle Nathria. Our leadership and many of our members have a long history of Cutting Edge raiding.
We are looking to build up a strong roster to continue to comfortably get CE in the rest of shadowlands.

We are currently looking for solid players with a mythic raiding background.
Specifically we are currently looking for:

• Healers
  • DPS

We are interested in finding mechanically strong players that fit our late night atmosphere, regardless of the class or spec.
If that sounds like you then don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST

If you are interested in trialing or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
GM: Lonesoldier#1409 or apply at: https://forms.gle/YxsQ3o3cuyAjvezbA

Hey there we’re Adaptive on Area-52. Currently looking for a couple more DPS to add to our roster and figured id drop our info.

any questions or if interested at all feel free to add me on disc or bnet.
disc: Dj#5612
bnet: Mke#11978

Would love to see an app from you and speak with you!

Hello Mcribplz

[US][A] [Interstellar Overdrive] would be interested in having you potentially trialing to join our raiding team! We are semi-hardcore and achieved 6/10 M CN last tier. We recently cleared Heroic SOD and will be pushing into Mythic progression soon.

Interstellar Overdrive

• Semi-Hardcore : 10/10 AOTC H SOD — 1/10 M SOD
  • Connected Servers : Draenor/Echo Isles
  • Raid Nights : Tuesday/Thursday (Saturday - Optional)
  • Raid Times : 9pm-12am EST

Feel free to give our guild recruitment page a quick lookover to see if we would be a good fit for you!

Contact me either on Battle Net or Discord!
Battle Net : Paracyte#11293
Discord : Eccosan#2489

Best of Luck!
Zoras

Hello

We started Mythic SoD a little later but we’re powering through it, group of online/irl friends with new raiders who have joined our ranks along the way.

9/10M Nathria, 10/10H SoD 3/10M SoD - essentially 4/10M

Throughout the week we have several players in the 2200-2300-2400 io+ pushing M+ for vault & glory if that is also of interest to you.

Raid Schedule (Eastern Timezone):
Tuesday: (Optional) heroic clear/sale run (50/50 to players and guild bank)
Wednesday: Mythic 8-11 pm
Thursday: Mythic 8-11 pm

We are currently on Thrall and offer reimbursement for transfers after a one month period.

Btag: Jones#1748 / ChrisKrypton#1115

Bump! I took a small break from raiding due to some IRL issues but I am still looking for a guild!

Hi!

We are in search of a warlock and think you may be a good fit.

A little about us:

Our guild was created by several WoW veterans who have been playing all levels of content since vanilla. Our core is experienced with hardcore raiding, with a number being Cutting Edge players. Our approach this expansion and tier is to be competitive, but limited to a 2 raid nights a week parameter.

We raid on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 10:00 p.m. to 01:00 a.m. (Central/server time). We have the occasional off-night normal/heroic raid on Fridays and/or Saturdays. We have an active guild and run plenty of content on non-raid nights, including Mythic + key pushes.

Sanctum of Domination - Currently, we are AOTC 10/10 H and 4/10 M with our full-on progression schedule in play.

Our Expectations and Goals:

• Attendance - This is just as important during a trial period as it is for every core raider. We understand life comes before WoW but strive for consistent attendance, to the extent possible. We have an active Discord and mobile chat group to streamline communication between guild members. Invites to the raids begin at 9:45 p.m. (Central) and raiders are expected to show up with personal consumables. The guild coffers also fund cauldrons, feasts, and vantus runes.
  • Attitude - A positive attitude is probably the most important requirement in our guild. We’ve attracted great personalities to the guild and run a non-toxic environment that strives to push through content. It has been great seeing everyone become better players while maintaining both a friendly and constructive atmosphere and we aim to keep this trend going.
  • Mechanics - In line with our guild goals, we expect you to be a formidable player. We also expect high mechanic capabilities and minimal trouble dealing with end-game content. We also expect raiders to be open to criticism as we are a team and need to work as one.

On the Lookout - For raids, we are looking for players who are at least item level 240. We are currently highly prioritizing the recruitment of a Death Knight, a Balance Druid, and a Warlock. Hybrid specs are highly favored. Nonetheless, all talented players will be considered. We also have competitive Mythic + pushers and are constantly looking to build our M+ teams as we frequently push keys on non-raid nights.

Just Vibing- In sum, we are looking for players to join us to both raid and push content outside of raids. We run M+ keys, have PvPers, conduct social achievement runs, and more! Our community has grown to be one that is fun, welcoming, and enjoyable. If you are a good fit, you will enjoy your time vibing with us.

If you wish to learn more about us or are ready to join us, please reach out to me via Discord: vytzz#7485 and/or BattleNet: vytzz#1108.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey man. Would love to take a look at logs and potentially chat to see if we’d be a good fit for you. Posted a link to our forum post that includes all the basic info, but may be easier to hit me up on discord at Folty#8491.

Hey there.

Our Old Friends is a 2 day [H] Area-52 CE guild that is 5/10M looking for more dps to finish the tier with us.

We raid Tues/Thurs 7-11PST (10-2EST) with an optional heroic on Wednesday for shard upgrades.

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord if you’re interested and want to know more about us @ Neutralcat#1488. Thanks for your time.

Hi, we may be what you are looking for… see below:

HI, Mr. Lock

Pumperdudes is a 4/10M guild located on Area-52. We are looking for more ranged DPS at the moment. If you have any interest message me on discord.

Thanks,
Phil/Herb#7359

we are 5/10m looking for not terrible people to fill our roster for ce.
friday saturday 6-9 pm pst

hmu!~

Discord: OURA#9077

Hello!

I’m the GM of a 5/10M guild on Bleeding Hollow called Refined. We are looking to add a ranged DPS to our mythic roster. We are currently prog’ing on Painsmith. Raid is Tues/Wed 8-11PM Est.

Would love to chat. Mattak#11436 (Bnet) and MattCDN#0001 (Disc)

Hey Mcrib!!

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
5/10M Sanctum of Domination
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
3 strong DPS, somewhat flexible on classes.

Contact
[Recruiter] Lovecoil
Bnet: norquandro#1999
Discord: Lovecoil#8594

Hello!

We are currently recruiting for a warlock.

add me jeal#11253 We are looking for a Warlock for our team we are 9/10m