248 Prot Pally 10/10 H LFG

Looking for a 9.2 guild, my old guild stopped raiding unfortunately and the guild I moved to isn’t looking to progress in mythic raids for a while. Looking to get into a heroic/mythic raiding guild that does keys on the side.

I’m really good with constructive feedback, and really want to learn more about how I can be the best possible player. I know I’m not perfect, and am really flexible of adapting to anything your guild wants me to adapt to. I am EST, and would prefer raids to be over by 10:00 pm on weeknights. Am open to a realm/faction transfer.

Hey! Drunk n Disorderly is looking for more raiders for the upcoming 9.2 content.

Who We Are: We are a guild comprised of all types of people with one common goal – share good vibes and down bosses. We believe WoW should be played for fun first and foremost, and prog should come second. We are all adults here, there’s no childish drama. We make it a priority to maintain a relaxed and chill atmosphere at raids, toxicity is strongly prohibited and we deal with it immediately. Large active community, with over 50+ raiders across multiple teams.

Raid Info: We are an AoTC focused guild, and have achieved it each tier since we’ve formed. While we do end up downing a couple Mythic bosses afterwards, our focus is truly on AoTC. We are currently recruiting for our Weekend Team (Fri/Sat), which runs from 8-11pm est.

What We Need: Any role will be considered, though would love a warlock, priest, enhance shaman. Currently full on tanks, though will consider any quality applicant.

Not a Raider? - No problem! We have many M+ groups running each day with a KSM focus.

Hope to hear from you soon!

We raid thursdays 9:30pm est and we want to prog mythic eventually, here is our ad with more info

Hiya Aprilee! I know you said you wanted to raid until 10pm EST on weeknights, i’m not sure if it’s a hard cut off for you, but, here’s our guild’s info for you just in case :slight_smile:

About Us

Eclipsed, an Alliance guild on Stormrage, is a newly formed guild created by a group of veteran players that want to build a community-oriented guild that encompasses all aspects of the game and doing it with other people to achieve our best possible playability.

We will achieve AOTC and heroic farm, and, then go into mythic as the natural order of completing things on the next tier.

Expectations

In a raider, we expect the will and drive to learn and collaborate, as well as openness to constructive criticism, initiative to research and master your class, and the desire to progress at a moderate pace by

• bringing a positive attitude. We want mature, goal-oriented, and chill raiders who enjoy raiding and want to be here to have a good time with us.
  • Each minute of raid time is valuable. We need you to be punctual and prepared.
  • We also expect you to know the boss strategies. Fights are a lot less frustrating when everyone is prepared and knows what to do ahead of time. Speaking up and asking a question when you don’t understand a mechanic or strategy is encouraged.

Raid Schedule

Total Eclipse Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST
Dark Star Friday and Monday from 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST

Recruitment Needs

Total Eclipse is looking for dps and heals or heal/dps hybrid
Dark Star is looking for a tank and is open to all others

We are also openly recruiting people interested in Mythic Plus pushing, Achievement runs, random guild events, etc.

Points of Contact:
Jay/GM Discord: Justgetit#6408 BTag: Jussgetit#1891
Jim/Council Discord: JimL#5686 BTag: LegendKiller#11170
Muffdiva/Dark Star Raid Lead Discord: Muffdiva#1425 BTag: Bdubs1990#1500
Nakkita/Recruiting Council Discord: Nakkita#7971 BTag: britt2376#1776