248 ilvl BM/MM Hunter LF CE Guild [8/10M SOD]

Hey I think we might be a good fit if you are looking for something late night! Our recruitment spam is below.

After (10/10M) is a late night guild composed of long time friends that have a solid raiding history. We raid very late nights, and have a lot of experience in running a late night guild.
We are currently 10/10M in Castle Nathria, and our leadership and many of our members have a long history of Cutting Edge raiding.
We are looking to build up a strong roster to continue to comfortable get CE in the rest of shadowlands.

We are currently looking for solid players with a mythic raiding background.
We are interested in finding mechanically strong players that fit our late night atmosphere, regardless of the class or spec.
If that sounds like you then don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST

If you are interested in trialing or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
GM: Lonesoldier#1409

Bumping again

Hey Baboon,

We’re on realm and looking for a strong hunter to help us finish the tier. If you’re not opposed to helping with sire prog then hope to talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 8/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Open/ All Classes
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Open/ All Classes

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Apt skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hello! I’m Ox, the GM of Atrophy (Alliance, Stormrage server, EST). The team is currently recruiting any and all good players to finish out this tier and move onto the next! Our raid times are Thurs, Sun, Mon 7:30 - 10:30 pm EST. We are currently 9/10 with 15% pulls on Sire.

DPS
Pumpers of any class or spec will be considered! Especially looking for ranged atm.

Again, any exceptional player with high exp and good logs will be looked at regardless of class or spec!

We are a Mythic progression oriented guild. Multiple CEs through past tiers. Each tier our rank has gotten better and were looking to continue that trend. Biggest thing were looking for are players with a good, positive attitude, mechanically sound, and knowledge of the class / spec they are playing.

If you’re interested, or have any questions, add me on bnet and i’ll get back to you asap!

Bnet: Cadeorade#1258

Bumping :slight_smile:

Check us out! (H) Area52 <Pillars> 10/10M LF Exceptional Healer

Bumping! :slight_smile:

Bumping! :smiley:

Bumping! :slight_smile:

bump bump bump :>

bumpign again.

Hi Baboon, we are Fearfulways Guild - Argent Dawn Horde. We are currently 10/10H SoD and 3/10M SoD. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 11pm est. If interested in talking in more details contact me Tigrao#1816 btag or discord Tigrao#9515.

Bumping again.

Bumpin again!!

Diminishing Returns > on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old raiding guild focused on end game content. We also enjoy pushing high keys and PVP.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est.

Progression:
SOD 3/10 M
Castle 10/10 M
NYA 12/12 Mythic

I can be reached on discord – MsGrim#5553

Bumping Again.

Bumping again D:

Hellos, if your able to do anything late night

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

SL Progression
1/10 M 9/10 H 10/10 N SoD (phase 3 Sylvanas)
4/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)