248 il DPS Warrior OR 220 Warlock 13 Cutting Edges

Just recently returning from a personal break, looking to get back into raiding moving on with 9.2. I’m available any day, any times. I have a preference for 2-3 day a week 3-4 hours a night. Faction doesn’t matter much, though Alliance is preferable as I have more friends on Alliance side, but not a dealbreaker. I’ve been raiding hardcore every expansion until Shadowlands and recently took a break due to a lot of overwhelming things going on IRL. I’m ready to get back into raiding and push moving forward into Sepulcher.

Leave me some spams and I’ll reach out to people over the weekend.

Hey, Echo Chamber [H] on Zul’Jin is currently recruiting both a warlock and warrior for Sepulcher. You can check out our post here, but to give you the tl;dr we’re a mythic focused guild that formed near the end of SoD. We raid M/Tues/Wed 7:30 - 10:30 EST. Many of us are raiders returning to the game, so it sounds like it could be a good fit. You can message me on Discord at knokout#1782 if you have any questions.

gonna push this up

Hey friend. Good luck on your search. :slight_smile:
Naughtytime here. I am the GM/Raid lead of the EO. Back with some more guild recruiting! Alliance guild, Kel’thuzad.

This last tier was a huge test for me personally. I was down over 15+ raiders and multiple officers from castle tier, and relatively it went pretty smooth! I have recruited some awesome people and super excited to see where we can go in 9.2. We are currently grinding out the new zone super excited for next week !

We are an AOTC/casual mythic prog team. We push heroic content pretty hard core then progress as long as we can into mythic before the tier ends. We finished 10/10 AOTC and 1/10 mythic in the SoD tier! We had problems getting a consistent 20 people without pugs and we know how rough pugs can be. Which is why I am here posting this!! I need more committed gamers for our raid team!

We raid wed/Thursday usually, with some Tuesday sprinkled in to match times for people (this is ALWAYS communicated and voted on) 7-10 server (9-12 eastern for a reference)

NEEDS

DPS : Mage, Monk, DK, druid, hunter, ETC. Literally about anything. We are not being picky! Range DPS would be nice lol

Healer : Druid, shaman, monk, disc priest. (2 holy priest right now )

Tanks : We have our tanks set, but one of our main tanks is a very good damage and it would be a nice boost to have him able to damage. A tank that could communicate, and we could depend on would be an awesome find for us!

I really appreciate all the people that have stood by my side since the start of this expansion and of course the new people that helped us with our 9.2 tier. I am looking forward to where we can go from here and push farther into mythic content. I feel like we have a strong team willing to work together, along with possibly some old raiders coming back to bolster our roster. New blood will only make us stronger!

Mythic keys are done regularly, 9.2 should be a good patch for us with keys! We have a lot of people running them right now! PVP has always been dead, but it’s never out of the question

Horde are always welcome; I understand transfer changes are hard and to trial is a pain in the butt. But I am sure we can figure something out, so you have a home! Come to the dark side!!

Super excited to here from of you and hope I can welcome you to our guild with open arms!

Contact me here - Excited to chat

Discord - Ty - Resent#3575

Bnet - Bubonict#1987

OR

comment below

Once more to the top and I’ll add people when I get home tonight

another time up

Hey Flan. I have room for DPS on Alliance in my heroic and mythic teams. Hit me up in discord Angsti#8192

HI! we are a newly formed guild who are a band of raiders from various expansions who are joining up together. We are looking to make new friends and like minded players who believe you don’t have to be in a crazy serious guild to be competitive and achieve higher content. We are open to all sorts of players but are looking for people who want to put the work in, and together we will help get the gear and experience you want. We are currently looking for ranged DPS. We are open to all other exceptional players. We offer all materials and things needed for raid and repairs. Come check us out and see what we are about. Big group of friends who are looking for new friends that hopefully become old pals. Thanks and goodluck scouting!

Raid times Tuesday-Thursday 8:30EST-11:30EST

Needs

Balance Druid: High
Mage: High
DPS Warrior:High
MM or BM Hunter: Medium
1 Healer Any Spec: High

Feel free to reach out to me either on BNet: JPlocher#1794 or Discord: CardboardRectangles#4150

Hiya! We could use a warrior dps for H/M progression, so I’d love to chat. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 8-11 EST.

[A] < Coup de Grâce> Recruiting for H/M progression [US – Azjol Nerub] - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Feel free to reach out with any questions:

Discord: Keaudex#5097
Bnet: Keaudex#1808

Or apply:
goo.gl/63g7bR