247 WW Monk LF Heroic Group

Have multiple CE’s From Multiple Xpacs I know my stuff about classes, can play other classes if willing to help me gear them. Will do research on fights/if I’m under preforming look up what I’m doing wrong to improve. Will Bring Food, Flask, Pots, Ect to raid.

Looking for a group that raids no more than 2-3 Days a week at most.

Can raid Sunday-Thursdays 8:30PM EST - 3AM EST.

I am just looking for a heroic Group ATM! Might consider Mythic with the right guild.

If interested add my below contact info thanks! :slight_smile:

Real ID: nerdragin#1825

Discord: nerdraged#2547

1 Like

Hi Nerdy!

I need that sweet sweet monk buff for the melee! Here is our spam!

Tilted Halos is a reforming guild on Stormrage! We are a former US 150 (WoD) that has returned! Our last CE was in Legion, took almost all of BFA off, and unfortunately we lost to the roster boss at 4/10M in SoD. We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our raiding team!

Apply here: https://discord.gg/WuUJFYxqsF

High Needs:

Boomkin
Warlock
WW Monk
Rogue
Enhance Shammy
Frost/Unholy DK

*Any DPS classes that are pumping!

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celHeals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

We help people get AOTC as well (once on farm)! As well as run lots of keys of all levels, big pushes, medium pushes, and smol pushes for alts or newer players!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere in an INCLUSIVE guild while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Guild Leader:
Discord- Celheals (He/Him)#3547
Bnet- Celheals#1352

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Thursday and Sunday from 8:00pm-11:00pm CST. ~Personal Loot is the loot system. Any BoEs that drop if not a direct upgrade are sold for guild bank funds (1/2 the BoE goes to gbank, half goes to the raider who looted the BoE)

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

Hello Nerdy!

We are Munchma Quchi (AotC in CN and SoD), and we are looking for DPS interested in keys and raiding to fill the holes in our roster. I think we might be a good fit for you!

I don’t believe there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so we’re clearly an adult atmosphere. We all have lives, jobs and families and can’t no-life the game like we did back in the day, but we can still clear content and have a good time together.

We raid Tues/Weds nights at 9:30pm-11:30pm EST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn. We have dabbled in mythic, and have achieved AOTC in every tier since we began in Legion. We also do the Glory of the [Insert Tier Here] Raider achievements every tier.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP (RBG group is a possibility with enough interest), and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know). We have a Free Company on Crystal - Coeurl in FFXIV, and a bunch of us are CoD/Overwatch addicts.

We are small but active, and we have been consistently playing together as a group since Legion. I myself have been a raid leader since Molten Core was current content. We moved from Daggerspine to Thrall last spring, and we have found some really solid folks to join us thus far. We’d love to have even more while we finish off Shadowlands! We’re looking for people who vibe with our brand of weird, and we tend to keep people for the longhaul. Come for the content, stay for the friends.

If this sounds like the kind of environment for you, hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#0420) for an invite.
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Thrall (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Daggerspine (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
(For historic purposes)

to the moon!

Hi there! If you’re looking for a long-term home for heroic raiding, we might be a good fit. Here’s a bit more about our group:

Formed in 2012, Elysium is a small, tight-knit guild on Hyjal consisting mostly of people who have gotten too old/busy/tired of drama for hardcore raiding but still like to get together a couple times a week to nerd out and kill bosses. We’re AOTC-only and have raided consistently through the highs and lows of the last six expansions (with every AOTC along the way). Our raid times are Wed/Thurs 7-10pm server (PST). We also prioritize getting the raid metas every tier for those sweet, sweet Glory mounts.

Outside of raid, we’ve got top pet collectors, mount hunters, altoholics, fashionistas and achievement aficionados. We enjoy Mythic+ and occasionally pretend we can PVP. Some of us even really enjoy Torghast. We all have lives outside the game (kids, jobs, etc) but also greatly value our in-game family. We’re a small guild that won’t have a ton of people on all the time but the people that are on, you’ll know well.

We’re looking for a few more people (specifically DPS right now) to join our family. We are not hardcore optimizers, but do expect everyone to do what they can to help the guild succeed, be open to feedback, and try your best to improve. We have a good time, but also do our best to maintain an inclusive and respectful environment for players of all backgrounds and identities.

If that sounds like what you’re looking for, let’s chat!

Liliova#1249 (battlenet)

Hey there!

We are definitely still recruiting if you are open to server transferring. Here is our current ad below and I sent you a friend request should you want to talk further.

Enshadowed - US THRALL

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30pm - 11:00pm (EST)

Contact Info: Bnet - Bnet:Halloween#2483, DISCORD: Brew#4300

ABOUT US

Enshadowed-US-Thrall is a semi-casual raiding guild, formed in 2008 on US-Wildhammer. We are made up of players with a variety of experience in WoW, from vanilla to new players and most of us have been playing together for a long time over a decade.

We moved to Stormreaver in Mists(which is now sadly severely low-pop) and have transferred to US-Thrall on 3/27/2021 for better recruitment with the goal of attaining AOTC and Mythic Raiding. While getting “Cutting Edge” is not our main goal, we would like to attain the numbers in our roster again to do mythic bosses and work toward it at some point.

OUR CURRENT NEEDS:

RAIDING
• Healers (For raiding and those who can dual spec for Mythic Plus)
• Reliable DPS - Currently looking for melee classes as we are ranged heavy - DK, DH and WW monk would be ideal.

OVER ALL - Invested raiders and team members. We raid only 2 days a week and expect raiders not to be “raid loggers” who simply assume the raid will gear them and only sign on those days. Be punctual, know your class and be courteous about showing up for raid and most of all be “chill” we want to down bosses but have fun doing so.

MYTHIC PLUS

DPS, Tanks & healers who want to push keys. This is a bonus. We would like to get back to having more than enough people who want to do mythic plus have the opportunity to do so with very little pugging. Being dual specced and having the ability to tank or heal is a HUGE plus.

OVER ALL: Our goal is to push toward attaining KSM for guildies and again not having to pug spots in all possible.

COMMUNITY

There are no specific requirements for players who do not wish to raid. If you wish to pvp, do achievements, gather mats to your hearts content, tell us bad jokes in discord (we use discord A LOT in this guild…) you can have a home here.

Be an “altoholic” (we have tons of those)~ All we ask as that you be inclusive, nice, and mature. Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. We just ask that you be active in discord. You will find that the guild tends to be chatty there and THAT is where you will find most of us doing content.

Want to know more! Just ask us!

Abomination - Area 52 is a casual guild. We started as a reroll guild, but are now moving to the next stage. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Raid Recruitment Needs:
Any non-mail dps

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. We also have a social/alt raid on Sundays at 7:30pm EST.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

boom boom in my room!

up up an away :slight_smile:

kaboom let’s get it!

should be on :slight_smile:

Hey there, I’m unsure if we’d be what you’re looking for but I wanted to reach out. I don’t wanna waste too much of your time so I’ll leave our copy-paste below and if you think we’re a fit please reach out! :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.
We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We were 6/10M CN and 3/10M SoD with Soulrender at 16% until we had to take a break due to many of our raiders having real life pop up.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

added you hit me up yo

add me back yooo

Hello Nerdy,

While I’m not 100% sure we would be what you’re looking for, I think you’d have a great time with The Vending Machine. If you do like what you see, add me on bnet or discord and we can talk more about the guild!

Hi! I think our guild would be a good fit for you! We are going for AOTC and into mythic but it isnt mandatory by any means. We will be raiding wed/thursday 9-11 est. If youd like to chat you can add me on discord Dem#5747 or battlenet Alikon#11551. Hope to hear from you soon!

hey add back thanks :slight_smile:

Good morning!

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Current progress: 6/11 N

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush: