247 Resto Sham or 235 mage LF Guild

Hello everyone!

I am currently looking for a weekend raid team for my Shaman or mage. I would prefer to stay horde but I am fine with different servers!

*Please note I cannot raid during the week due to my mains raid schedule.

My main is currently 250 ilvl and progging on phase 3 Mythic Sylvannas.

My shaman and mage don’t currently have any logs that are relevant but I can show logs on my main to show the type of player I am.

Please leave your guild info below and I’ll be happy to reach out!

Posted on my main, here is my shaman :smiley:

Hey Zymena! I’m from a guild on Area 52 horde. We’re an AOTC focused raiding guild. We value our community, and want to provide a long term home for all our members. We raid Fri/Sun 8-11 EST. If you’re interested I’ll leave our spill below

otherwise add me:

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: Purple_86#9819

Hey, my guild raids Sundays 6-10 pm est we’re 3/10M currently if you’re interested add me on discord: Neil#4199

Hello Zymena,

I run a 3/10m One Night Horde Guild in Illidan that runs on Sunday from 9p-12m EST. We have an opening for a Resto Shaman right now as current one is planning on quitting the game soon. In the meantime, he’s sticking around to help us out until we can properly backfill his spot. Ideally I can fill with the same class.

If the time works for you and you’d like to speak more I’d love to chat.

B.Net: Delacour#1483
Discord: SG Delacour#1483

Here’s our thread on the recruitment boards that outlines more about our group!

Preferably not sundays

[H] Nerf This - Mal’Ganis

Raid Times
Weekend - 2d - 6hrs/wk
Fri / Sat: 9:30pm - 12:30am CST

Progression
Current: 3/10M SoD
Previous: 8/10M CN - 12/12/M Ny’alotha - 6/8M EP - 9/9M BoD

Recruitment Needs:

Ranged DPS / Healer

About Us:

Nerf This is a two night raiding guild that aims to have fun while pushing for CE on a relaxed schedule. Many of our members have been raiding have significant real world commitments (kids, careers, families) and are no longer able to commit to hardcore raiding. We made this guild a few years ago to accommodate people’s schedules while still clearing content at a reasonable pace.

We expect people to play at a consistently high level; however, we’re always happy to help each other out and we pride ourselves on the longevity of our members and our sense of community. Even when our members take a break from raiding, they tend to stick around to hang out and play other games together. Many of us have been playing together for several years and meet up outside the game too!

Contacts:

Name Bnet Discord Role
Exto Exto#11902 Exto#0605 Raid Lead

Thank you! I’ll be sure to reach out

Name: The Chub Club
Realm: Thrall
Progression: 10/10H 5/10M 19% on Painsmith
Schedule: Sunday/Monday 8:30PM-11:30PM CST
History: Former CE, Former US-100 Leads/Raiders
Goal: Build a casual 2 Day - Aotc 100% anything is a bonus.
About We are a community guild now that is just looking to have fun and kill bosses while helping people get better at the game. We have alot of good raiders that leave the egos at the door.
Perks: Off Night Raids, lots of KSMs, PvP, streamer support

Recruiting:
Resto Shammy (High)
Mage(High)
Warlock(Medium)
We are always taking any dps!

Any Geared, Heroic ready DPS or Healers

*To Join, Send me a Discord DM MiniSoda#4635 Bnet - MiniSoda#11866