247 MM Hunter with 5/10M exp

5/10M SOD exp. 247 MM hunter looking for mythic raiding guild. Preferably horde with midweek raiding schedule. Willing to transfer servers immediately if the guild is a good fit.

hmu on disc or bnet
discord: Mikkiblades#0035
bnet: MurkiiinMike#1570

I know you said midweek raiding, but I wanted to reach out regardless. We have been looking for a hunter for our weekend team that raids 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun and is 5/10M. If we look like a team you might be interested in, please check out our discord listed in our post.

Hey there! I’m an officer in the Guild on Tichondrius. We are currently 5/10M and a little over halfway through the Painsmith fight! Our raid nights are Wednesday and Thursday from 7PM - 10PM PST. We are currently looking for range dps. If you’d like to chat more let me know!

Great Tomb of Nazarick on Blade’s Edge
Currently we are 9/10 H with Slyv just within our grasp. Once we finish heroic we plan on starting mythic prog and getting heroic sylv on farm (everything else we can reclear in 2 hours or so). Both of you would be more than welcome! Our raid times are Tue/Thur/Sun 8pm-12am EST with Tue/Thur being prog and Sun being alt runs unless prog takes over.
Becca#9861 for Discrod, VagrantQueen#11100 for btag

Hey there.

Our Old Friends is a 2 day [H] Area-52 CE guild that is 5/10M looking for more dps to finish the tier with us.

We raid Tues/Thurs 7-11PST (10-2EST) with an optional heroic on Wednesday for shard upgrades.

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord if you’re interested and want to know more about us @ Neutralcat#1488. Thanks for your time.