247 MM hunter 249 Fury warrior LF raiding guild

We are looking to raid in 9.2 we are 3/10 in mythic SOD and our guilds decided to disband in 9.1. We decided to take a break from the game until 9.2 and give another run at mythic raiding again.
our logs are Heartie [Area 52] mm hunter
and Sawaya [area 52] Fury warrior.

add my b tag we can chat… Selorkie#11481

Hello Heartie! My names Kayj-ShadowCouncil & I’m a recruiting officer for The Deadmen. We’re currently looking to fill our roster going into the next tier and I do believe we can provide the right fit for you and your friend.

[H][US] - BlackwaterRaiders (AOTC, 3/10M)

Raid Times
Tuesday & Thursdays 8PM EST(6PM Server) - 12 EST

We consider ourselves to be semi-hardcore guild that looks to push as far into Mythic as possible every tier. Our main goal is to be the best progression wise guild on the server. We have a very talented group of players, but unfortunately the combination of IRL stuff and patch burn has caused some vacancies in our roster. So here I am, looking to fill the spot!

The Deadmen community is one of the best. We take pride in providing a friendly environment where anyone can come and feel welcomed, while at the same time maintaining a competitive atmosphere to help push and better all of our members. Outside of raid we have an avid group of players that run a bunch of M+. We also hold guild events and run organized PvP groups. There’s something to do for everyone here ^.^

Please message me on discord or Bnet if interested:
Discord: KayJay#3513
Bnet: KaayJaay#1684

Feel free to direct contact or use the application. Whichever you prefer :slight_smile:

Progress:
SoD progress: 7/10M 10/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Undeadblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

Most Asked Questions
How does your Trial work? [Trials are required to be present and active for three weeks of raiding. Trials must join the guild to be promoted to a raider]

Are you Recruiting for Roster or Bench? [We don’t have a bench. We have a roster. Everyone has an equal chance to be in for progression and we work on getting everyone rotated for reclears for vault. My raid leader will decide who is in for prog and he also likes to rotate people to give them playing time and experience with the boss.]

What if I can’t always do three days? [We are looking to become flexible with our team and slot in a rotation of 2-day persons between the three days. Feel free to discuss this option]

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad
Application: https://tinyurl.com/z9m9edzj

Hey there! I sent a friend request on Bnet if you guys are still looking. I’m reaching out about our 7-10pm EST Sat/ Sun team that is currently 9/10M. Our guild information is in the post below. If you think we sound like a good fit, we would love to chat with you about a spot here!

[H] 9/10M Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis LFM 9.2 - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Divine Council has a history of achieving CE efficiently from WoD to Shadowlands SoD. If you have a similar mindset and experience then continue reading on

We are actively recruiting exceptional ranged DPS for mythic progression. We’re a laid back Guild with zero tolerance on drama and long useless chatter between pulls. We strive to be one of the most efficient raid groups on Illidan in terms of progression vs hours raided. Notable pulls:kill include 97 for M Painsmith and 245 for M Sylvanas.

Battle.net: stopcry#1941
Discord: Lumii#6500

Currently Recruiting:

• Mage
• Elemental Shaman
• Shadow Priest
• Warlock
• Hunter
• Boomkin

All exceptional players are encouraged to apply

Raid Schedule (CST, server time)
• Tuesday 10PM-1AM
• Wednesday 10PM-1AM

What To Expect From Us
• A drama free, mature Guild environment
• Like minded teammates with zero tolerance towards slackers or freeloaders
• Team mates you can depend on to show up prepared, do their job, and kill stuff

What We Expect From You
• Good positive, team attitude
• Come to raids well prepared; know the fights, etc.
• Knowledge of your class mechanics
• Working mic

Hey Heartie! Hope you’re doing well :slightly_smiling_face: I see that you are Horde but incase you are willing to swap i thought you might be interested in our guild. I’m recruiting for The Aristocats on Alliance Stormrage. We’re a new guild of previous CE/mythic raiders and people newer to raiding who are aiming to make a heroic/Aotc guild that dabbles in mythic without getting too burnt out. We’ve done the heavy grind before and now are just looking to make a fun community that people can hang out in, play the game, and have a good time. We’re not raiding till 9.2, however, we are quite active doing M+ (low keys, KSM keys, and higher keys!), just hanging out, and doing things like jackbox/phasmophobia/other party games in the meantime. If you’d like to find out more about us, please check our our guild page at https://guildsofwow.com/the-aristocats We raid Tues/Thursday 5 - 8pm PST.

Lets chat on discord sometime! rahat#2723