247 Horde mage LFG

Ghostxmx

Mage looking for a horde guild

I can play all three mage specs which will be great in the changes in 9.1.5

Hey, I’m ghost. Sadly, as with the state of the game my guild has fallen apart. I enjoy the game and playing wow and pushing content to the best of my ability. I have been playing wow starting in legion and enjoying it. I enjoy raiding and pushing mythic plus.

Raid experience: I am a selfless dps who makes sure to know my mechanics in my brief time I’ve been able to push deeper into mythic and enjoy the game. I enjoy pushing prog and downing bosses.

Uldir- 3/8m exp

Ep- 4/8m exp

NYA 10/10m CE exp

Cn 6/10m

SD 3/10m

Attendence: I have never had trouble being able to meet raid times that are set in place.

Available: every weekday till 11:30est and open on the weekends.

Hey Ghost,

I sent a discord request, I’d love to chat with you

Sent ya request looking forward to chatting with ya.

Hello Ghost! I’d like to reach out and see if you would be interested in our 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun team that is currently 5/10M. Here’s our information in our post. If we sound like a good fit, please reach out in our discord listed.

Hey Ghost, Just sent you a Disc friend request. Look forward to chatting with you about possibly joining our team.

Hey Ghost!

We’re recruiting as we head into mythic content. Check us out!

kaktis
bigkatbruh#1326

Great Tomb of Nazarick on Blade’s Edge
Currently we are 9/10 H with Slyv just within our grasp. Once we finish heroic we plan on starting mythic prog and getting heroic sylv on farm (everything else we can reclear in 2 hours or so). Both of you would be more than welcome! Our raid times are Tue/Thur/Sun 8pm-12am EST with Tue/Thur being prog and Sun being alt runs unless prog takes over.
Becca#9861 on Discrod, VagrantQueen#11100 on btag

hey i added you on doscord

added on disc ! [H - Illidan] <Gadgetzan Goons> 10/10H Sod with 4/10m Exp W/T 7-10pm PST LF RAIDERS

Hey Ghost!!

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
5/10M Sanctum of Domination
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
3 strong DPS, somewhat flexible on classes.

Contact
[Recruiter] Lovecoil
Bnet: norquandro#1999
Discord: Lovecoil#8594

Hey bud we are 4/10M and LF more. HMU. Quick spam.

Quick Bio
We are Inconceivable, a newly formed guild on Area 52. We have been clearing content together since 2015 and have recently created a new guild under new ownership! We have a fun, friendly, relaxed environment both in raid and outside of raid with the goal of pushing for CE each tier.

Expectations
Attendance: Each and every raiders is expected to have 90% attendance. Players who cannot maintain 90% attendance will be sat on the bench and will remain in that spot until they can prove otherwise.
Consumables: each raider is expected to have full consumables. That means, food, flask, pots (enough for pre and post pulls) vantus runes, augment runes, oils, and armor kits. As we supply flask, food, and usually vantus runes, we still expect them to be in your bags.
Knowledge of class: Nobody is the forefront expert on their class. We expect all raiders to understand their class, and keep putting in the effort to be better.
Knowledge of fights: An understanding of all fights that the guild may be progressing on and farming.
Attitude: Always have a good attitude. Many of us come to raid because it is our escape from the real world. If you cannot come and wipe on a progression boss all night while keeping a good, positive, fun attitude, you may not want to inquire.
CURRENTLY ONLY RECRUITING PLAYERS WHO HAVE EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF FIGHTS AND CAN KEEP UP WITH RAID, WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO HELP GEAR, THAT MEANS 230+ ILVL AND HAVE DONE FIGHTS

Raid Times
Wednesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EASTERN
Optional Night: Tuesday 10pm-1am est.

What we need
Healer - ANY
SHADOW PRIEST
RDPS

Contacts
Discord: Vergina#7454
Battle.net: Hombre#11109

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.……

About US: 3/10M guild(been around since vanilla), working on 4 and 5. We raid 2 nights/week and have a spot for you…

Pref: Enh Shamy, Preist, WW Monk, or Boomy…
but we are willing to accept any solid Dps or Healer.

Raid times: Tue/thurs 8-11pm est , US- Argent Dawn Horde

Add div, misa, or myself…
bnet-Daaajester#1140, Div#1237, Misa#1615
Or join us on discord…Hiitachi#1234

Hello!

We are , a semi/casual-hardcore CE goal-oriented on horde side of Bleeding Hollow. We raid 6 hours per week – Tue/Thur 8:30-11:30 EST - usually with an optional Sunday night raid for heroic.

Currently sitting at 5/10M

What is required of you:

• Weakauras, ERT, BW/DBM and RCLootCouncil

• A motivation to continually improve your character(s), with a focus on great vault progress during early patch progression and ability to independently research and sim your characters accordingly

• Understanding of WCL and a mindset of continual improvement - being able to parse raid logs and find out what you did wrong or how you can further improve night-to-night is the perfect mindset to have

Raid loot is distributed through loot council using RCLootCouncil with an emphasis being placed on attendance and overall attitude

Apply by filling out a brief google form here: https://forms.gle/GpiqAeuvEPi3EjLt6

Or contact Hayacati#9321 or Siscorskiy#5827 on Discord