247 BM Hunter looking for Mythic Raid Spot

Hacoh

0 posts

60 Worgen Rogue16805

2m

HI I’m Donnigen and I am an AOTC BM Hunter looking for a spot on a CE raid team. I have been playing WoW since Vanilla but only got into raiding over the last 3-4 releases, but never mythic content. I enjoy the guild I am in so Im not really looking to change guilds but would consider it, if, it was a great fit. I would prefer a 2 night a week schedule between the hours of 6 pm and 11 pm Eastern Standard time. I play alliance on the Stormrage server and am not looking to faction change {Sorry horde, but your toons just look weird to me). I can be found in game @ Echo#16861 or on discord @ Echo#3609, or leave a message here on the forums. Thanks and Happy Hunting!

1 Like

Hey there, we’re not a CE team nor do we promise future CEs but we’d be interested in a Hunter if you’d be interested in some casual/semi-hardcore mythic prog. I’ll send you a dm either from bnet or discord but I want to leave our info here as well!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress. We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. As of writing this we are 10/10N, 10/10H & 3/10M and have gotten Soulrender to 16%.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :slightly_smiling_face:

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Wow Prog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Btags: GM - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Hey friend!! Naughtytime here :slight_smile:
I am Gm/RL of the Exclusive outcasts, an alliance guild on Kel’thuzad. :slight_smile:
Casual mythic prog guild/ AOTC guild.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays as of right now from 9-12 eastern time. Sometimes we switch to Tuesday to fit schedules. We are 9/10 heroic, 1/10 Mythic in the Sanctum of Domination! We are in need of raiders right now! We have lost a quite of few people to classic and have some people stepping away from the game right now. We are looking for tanks, healers and DPS! We need it all!

As of right now we have consistently have 2-3-9 to 2-4-12. We have one of our DPS mains as tank right now. Current needs:
Tank :
Any type! We are rocking warrior/Druid right now.
Healer :
Shaman, druid, monk, pally. We will take a priest but we already heal with 3 :slight_smile:
DPS :
Warlock, DK, Druid, Mage, ETC. We would take about anything of course!

PVP in the future, keystone nights on the weekend :slight_smile:

We might not be CE ready but I have good players willing to try, just need to roster more people :slight_smile:. Good luck on your search :slight_smile:
Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hit me up on my socials above, would love to chat! :slight_smile: