247 BM Hunter LF Efficient Heroic Raiding Guild

Hi all! I am a BM hunter with mythic raiding experience and mindset looking for a heroic raiding guild. With a new daughter I don’t have time to push mythic content anymore but still would like to clear Heroic Sepulcher. The guild I am currently in has since fallen apart/ is dead and I need a new home.

About me:
Quick Learner (fight mechanics are usually down after a couple pulls)
Focused (mindset of raid time is raid time, not mess around time)
Punctual
Friendly

My Availabilities
Tuesday-Thursday anytime after 6pm EST

What I am looking for
1-2 night raiding guild Max 6 hours a week raiding

1 Like

I like that you use the word “efficient” because you are looking for more than just a casual AOTC tier guild, but one that finds the balance between making progression and having fun. Our guild is in that territory, raiding Tuesday & Thursday 9pm EST. We are mostly older players, people who used to be into hardcore raiding but not anymore so we may be a right fit. Feel free to look at our guild’s logs and raider IO profile and if you are interested, I’d be delighted to catch up with you! Add me on bnet : stevelations#11594

We are Below Expectation,

A newly formed semi-hardcore horde guild on Illidan. We are looking to push CE next tier.

Our raids nights are Tues and Thurs, 7:00 - 10:00 PM Server TIme. (Possible 3rd night might be added, if all raiders are willing once we get close to CE).

Our current recruitment needs are as follows:

Tanks - Closed
Healers - Open
DPS - Open

All exceptional players will be considered. Casuals Welcome!

We also push M+ on off nights for those interested.

Discord - DEETEE#1171
Btag - DEETEE#1675

Scuffed is a former semi-hardcore progression guild looking for all classes and specs. Proper mechanics are more important to us than parses. Our core raid group is incredibly experienced and has been raiding for over a decade, while our raid leader has been consistently leading since WotLK. We intend to take a more laid-back approach and obtain AotC in 9.2 in a stress free and fun environment. Raiding is not expected to be a second job with us. In addition, we typically host a normal difficulty alt/social-raid night around the weekend to assist new players with raid mechanics and gearing. We welcome all playstyles. Whether you enjoy casually playing the game or running mythic+ all night, all are welcomed in Scuffed.

This is a guild of adults. Applications under 18 years old will be denied.

Server: US-Thrall

Faction: Horde

Raid Times: 8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday & Thursday

Need: For our core raid team, we are ideally looking for mages, warlocks, and any healers. However, we are still accepting all other classes as well.

Apply: Please contact our officers on discord: GL#6015 My Butt Hurts#7706

Horde Area 52. We are running both normal and heroic Sepulcher first week it’s open. Our raid times are 10-1 EST Thur/Sat, which is your requested maximum of 6 hours a week. We also have a very active key community. Let me know if you’re interested!

Hey Eshonai,

We might be a bit late for you, especially since you have an newborn, but I thought I’d share our guilds info. Late Night AOTC focused guild. Wednesday / Thursday 1030PM - 130 AM CST. Contact me if you like to talk or click here for more about our guild. Thanks!

Hey there, I’m not sure if we’d be what you’re looking for but I wanted to reach out just incase. While I wouldn’t say we’re primarily a Heroic guild we still get AotC and then dabble in some Mythic to see how far we go. I’ll keep this short and leave all our copy-paste below but hope to hear from you!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.
We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We were 6/10M CN and 3/10M SoD with Soulrender at 16% until we had to take a break due to many of our raiders having real life pop up.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Greetubgs Eshonai!

Congratulations on the new daughter!

Our raid times meet your preferences, so I am going to post our guild recruitment message in the event you join the light side… For the Alliance!

WARCRAFT is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

Guild established in March of 2015 and has achieved every AOTC since Highmaul.

Highest need: Tank, DPS (mage, lock), Healer with DPS OS

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147