WoW Classic Realm Names and Types - Updated Aug. 27

Thanks for crashing us with the new realms and us that actually were actually in and playing go to the back of the que… How is that fair?? You guys can not do anything right…

Thank you for all, all of this.

Well done.
Skäl.
:beer:

By the time this thread get’s updated in 1 month we’ll be at 3x the number of servers. We probably needed 50-60 from the beginning.

2 Likes

Good job, Blizzard-VERY WELL DONE

2 Likes

I’m glad to see most people’s sentiment is a job well done by Blizzard, but I expected more. For America West Coast PvP, it took hours before & after launch to get non-full servers up, when there was demand for more servers days in advance. The most important thing to me was getting my two friend groups on the same server, and I knew picking a realm without all our options on the table would be problematic. Well, now I have one group who beat the queue and is leveling on Whitemane, while the rest jumped to Rattlegore for a chance to play on launch day. And, of course, neither want to switch now. My request is that Blizzard enable realm transfers as soon as possible, as they were available in Vanilla. And next time, trust us when we say “we do”.

1 Like

I’ve updated the OP above with the newest Oceanic realm: Felstriker.

4 Likes

need free realm transfers asap half the group is 15-20 the other half gets stuck in 12k que

8 Likes

need free realm transfers asap half the group is 15-20 the other half gets stuck in 12k que

7 Likes

Gotta love a 5 hour queue to get onto Herod at 2:00 PM EST.

Glad Blizzard waited until the last minute to start adding servers…

4 Likes

4 hour queue to get into whitemane at 11:30am

So thanks to your poor choice to try to ensure 0 layering by phase 2, we’re all in a garbage spot. Some people who can’t be on to game the queues haven’t gotten to play at all. Some of us have 10+ hours played, but different groups of friends are going to try to log in later and hit a multi-hour queue for the second night in a row and want to go to another server.

So now you’re either wasting the time of the people in the queues or the people who weren’t in the queue who got on, but now their friends want to go somewhere else.

Just add more layers and stop ruining the experiences of thousands of people in order to stick to your ill-conceived plan of no layering by phase 2.

At the very least give us all free xfers from any servers with queues to any server without so we can move to another server if all our friends ditch the servers we’ve already invested in. Note, even with this option, the fear of being on a dead empty servers is what keeps people wanting those higher pop servers, which is why you should just get over it and do more layering.

9 Likes

I was starting to lvl one toon…did a bunch of quests and did not lvl once…still stuck at lvl 1. No more quests to take. Anyone have the same problem?

logged for a quick nap after an all nighter, now i have a 2 hour wait. NOT HAPPY.

How tho that makes no sense.

nobody else thinks the realm name Ashkandi is funny? i cant stop hearing “a$$ candy” in my head haha

1 Like

sleep more bro

So I have a couple friends that want to stick to the server I’m on. Another friend who has other friends that always get stuck in queue that are now re-rolling and some other friends on a third server.

To all those jackasses on the forums that spammed thousands of anti-layering posts talking about how it would “destroy the community,” no, you and your insistence on oldschool server sizes by phase 2 is far more harmful to “community” than layering would have been. Actually being able to play with your friends would have been a much more useful thing for the community than the garbage we are now dealing with.

Thanks for catering to the lowest common denominator and vocal minority on the forums blizzard.

Did… you turn them in?

1 Like

Y’all really needed to start with more servers…the time it takes to get in anywhere is ridiculous. I joined Kromcrush as soon as it opened but have spent more time trying to get in than playing. I have been sitting at ~460 in queue for well over 30 minutes and it is giving me a 4 minute estimate! And my position in queue gets bumped higher every now a then too!

2 Likes

Are there any plans to add new servers? Kritonos already at 3k and it’s not even peak time…

1 Like