246 Resto Sham LFGuild!

Resto sham 9/10H 1/10M looking to get back into raiding after a break! I have two resto shamans 246ilvl Stormrage - US Alliance and 236ilvl Mal’Ganis US-Horde so I am open to guilds on either realm.
LF a fun and active guild, low on the drama that is still currently running raids (I know a lot of guilds are taking a break right now). Lf active disc, m+ runs, fun with other Blizz games, movie nights etc. <3

I am a semi-casual player wanting to focus on heroic and possibly step into mythic if it naturally flows that way. As corny as it sounds I am looking for my “forever home” in WoW. I don’t like guild/group hopping. Looking for something stable that happens to need a healer.
I will be keeping an eye on the comments here, or if you think I may be what your team is looking for, my btag is Isidar#1979.

Hi Sassycaster, “The Force” (21+) may be just what you are looking for. We are a medium sized social guild that currently is raiding Mythic Sod on Sat/Sun 12N-3pm est. and are H 9/10, M 3/10, Tues./Wed. we run some Heroic 7-9pm est. We use Discord. Besides raiding the guild does everything else that the game offers (Keys, torghast, some pvp, transmog & mount runs, questing, etc. If you would like more info./invite just contact me in-game. I’m online practically every day and usually come on early afternoons est. Hope to have you join our family.

1 Like

bumpity! still lf guild

We are an active guild keys daily disc etc etc we raid sun mon 8-10 est and Friday nights we do an alt night same times we are 3/10M 10/10H if you are interested or want to talk more please feel free to add my btag

Butterbunns#1657

Hello,
Stormbourne is recruiting. We have a weekday raid team. Tuesday & Thursday, 7:30 PM EST - 10:00 PM. We are a Heroic raid team focused on AOTC.

Contact
Email: Stormbourne.guild@gmail.com
Discord: Devin Greene#5029
Bnet: Vatren#1979