246 Resto Sham LFGuild!

Resto sham 9/10H 1/10M looking to get back into raiding after a break! I have two resto shamans 246ilvl Stormrage - US Alliance and 236ilvl Mal’Ganis US-Horde so I am open to guilds on either realm.
LF a fun and active guild, low on the drama that is still currently running raids (I know a lot of guilds are taking a break right now). Lf active disc, m+ runs, fun with other Blizz games, movie nights etc. <3

I am a semi-casual player wanting to focus on heroic and possibly step into mythic if it naturally flows that way. As corny as it sounds I am looking for my “forever home” in WoW. I don’t like guild/group hopping. Looking for something stable that happens to need a healer.
I will be keeping an eye on the comments here, or if you think I may be what your team is looking for, my btag is Isidar#1979.

Hello, I know you are not on the Kil’Jaeden server, but you sound like the type of player we like to have in our guild family. Have a great day!!

Wreckreational Havoc of Kil’Jaeden- 9/10H - LF Healers + DPS for Heroic/Mythic 9.2 content. Raid times are Weds-Thurs-(Monday content cleanup day) 6pm - 8:30pm Pacific Standard Time. M+ groups pushing keys daily. Some PVPer’s pushing Arena and BG’s daily

Currently seeking:
All DPS, classes and spec
All Healers, classes and spec
1 Heal or DPS with a Tanking off spec and appropriate skill/gears

Even if you do not see you class or spec listed, please feel free to inquire about openings. All exceptional raiders will be considered. You will not be ignored.

We are a fun loving, active group of diverse individuals that like to have fun and see as much content as we can. We like to run mythic + keys and do achievement runs, mount farming and other fun activities outside of raid. 9.0 and forward has seen alot of turn over in game and our guild has not been an exception to this. We have a history of AoTC prog and Mythic fun. We are rebuilding our team to get back to and beyond our former highs as a guild.

What our guild offers:

• Heroic Raid Progression (Raid Lead is currently 10/10H)
  • M+ ran daily
  • Social
  • Leveling
  • Drama-free

Scheduled Heroic Raids
Weds-Thurs-(Monday content cleanup day) 6pm - 8:30pm Pacific Standard Time

Progression raid expectations

• Have discord (working Mic is preferred, at least be able to hear)
  • Show up on-time - Raid invites start 10 minutes before raid.
  • Have appropriate gear, gem’d and enchanted.
  • Have necessary raid tools (DBM, Big Wigs, Weakauras are required)
  • Have a general knowledge of mechanics. dont be shy to ask clarifying questions if needed.

Pvp:
We have a few dedicated pvp’ers, and our ranks are growing, however, coordinated pvp could be an option as a guild

M+:
We have many members running keys daily, usually after raid nights. We run keys of all sizes for different member needs.

Bnet GMoneyXL#1428

Hi Sassy!

Not on your server but some of what you said caught my eye. We always have room for good people, regardless of spec. We have a pretty stable core group of people who’ve been with us for about a year now. We’re still raiding and working on getting Sylvanas for AOTC (so close!). We do m+ when we can and we have a few more casual people who just like the content. Our busiest times are after 6pm ET with some sporadically logging on throughout the day. We’re mostly 30+ so of course family and work comes first for most, that’s why we only raid 2 hours a night 3 days a week, and attendance is not required on all 3 days.

Check out my recruitment post for more details when you get a chance and reach out if you have any questions -BattleTag in this post:

Good Day!

Hope this message finds you well.

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games. NR is an Ally casual AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression: 10/10H SoD AOTC 9/10H CN 12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 2000-2300 EST

Guild Application: https://guildsofwow.com/nightrenegades

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/baelgun/Night%20Renegades

Hey Sassy Caster (Great Name)

We are more focused on Mythic and prep to be a CE guild in 9.2. BUT early in the tier we have solid Heroic action for clear and then after a few weeks turns to Alt and etc. If you are interested in leading into 9.2 and being ready for Tuesday Heroic action we could see you finding a home here and moving into Mythic with us.

We focus on improvement and our adult member base to be flexible while hosting fun things such as fish toury, alt toury, movie action and other games especially later in each tier

Guild & Server
Girls Night Out [H] Kil’jaeden formally Brigadier of Hell

Current Progression
10/10H & 5/10M SOD (Plan to finish SoD 9/10M)
Hard Push for CE 9.2

Raid Times/Day
Wed/Thursday 6-9pm PST / 9pm-Midnight EST
Tuesday Optional 6pm-9pm PST 9.2 Tuesday will be Optional Main’s Only to clear and re-clear Heroic for 4-6 weeks and then move to ALTs / Funnel Runs

OPEN
DPS - Open All
DPS - Able to be a Tank Sub if needed (90%+ DPS roll)
Flex Healer / DPS

All Players Welcome to Apply and Trial 9.2

WHY Girls Night Out

Mythic Guild pushing SoD until end of tier and Hard CE focus 9.2
Here to improve and find team players over turn and burn players
M15+ Daily as well as Weekly Organized Full Guild Groups
M20+ Push Groups in Guild
Adult Players Most 25/30+ and welcome Adult Atmosphere
Non-Toxic and inclusive nature

Looking for players that want a “Home” for Raid, M+, Achievement Runs, Dailies, and Alt Action all the while able to focus up when it’s boss killing time!

Application:

apply.wowaudit.com/us/kiljaeden/girls-night-o%C3%BAt/main?preview

If you any questions please reach out on discord!
Recruitment Contact
Discord: Oro#6621

Bumpity! Still LFGuild! :slight_smile: