246 MW/WW and 249 Lock LF team

Hey there me and a buddy looking for raid guild for 9.2 we’re CE raiders LF a guild. Both have 5/10m experience in SOD

Hey there, I am the recruiting officer for on Zul’jin. We are 10/10M SOD, and are actually recruiting both a mistweaver and a warlock for our raid team for reclears and 9.2. I would love to speak with you two. I have posted our information, and a link to our application below. If our times work, and you’re interested in CE raiding, please submit an app!

Children - Zul’jin - 3 nights/week (9 hours of raid)
Castle Nathria - M 10/10 CE
Sanctum of Domination - M 10/10 CE
Apply here!

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
(ONLY FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF NEW TIERS) Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Holidays will be rescheduled to Mondays.

Recruiting trials for 9.2 & 9.15 Reclear. All classes and specs will be considered. Feel free to apply and secure a trial position for Sanctum!

Highest Priority: (Immediate core roster spots available).
*NOTE: As we are reclearing, we are taking exceptional applications for ALL classes and specs.

• WARLOCK (can play all specs)
  • DISC/HOLY PRIEST
  • HOLY PALADIN
  • ARMS/FURY WARRIOR
  • BOOMKIN

All positions are competitive and all classes will be considered, therefore applicants should have appropriate logs.

Server Information:
Zul’jin
Chicago Datacenter
Eastern Realm Time

In-game contacts:
(DISCORD Mayhem#7204 or Madness#5716)

We are a mythic guild made up of CE raiders , high rated PvPers and high IO players with two goals in mind; improvement from previous tiers every tier, and CE every tier. We look forward to hearing from you!

bump looking for a team for 9.2

Hello Sprmintkicks! My names Kayj-ShadowCouncil & I’m a recruiting officer for The Deadmen. We’re currently looking to fill our roster going into the next tier and I do believe we can provide the right fit for you and your friend.

[H][US] - BlackwaterRaiders (AOTC, 3/10M)

Raid Times
Tuesday & Thursdays 8PM EST(6PM Server) - 12 EST

We consider ourselves to be semi-hardcore guild that looks to push as far into Mythic as possible every tier. Our main goal is to be the best progression wise guild on the server. We have a very talented group of players, but unfortunately the combination of IRL stuff and patch burn has caused some vacancies in our roster. So here I am, looking to fill the spot!

The Deadmen community is one of the best. We take pride in providing a friendly environment where anyone can come and feel welcomed, while at the same time maintaining a competitive atmosphere to help push and better all of our members. Outside of raid we have an avid group of players that run a bunch of M+. We also hold guild events and run organized PvP groups. There’s something to do for everyone here ^.^

Please message me on discord or Bnet if interested:
Discord: KayJay#3513
Bnet: KaayJaay#1684

We are always looking for solid DPS! :slight_smile:

Feel free to direct contact or use the application. Whichever you prefer :slight_smile:

Progress:
SoD progress: 7/10M 10/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Undeadblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

Most Asked Questions
How does your Trial work? [Trials are required to be present and active for three weeks of raiding. Trials must join the guild to be promoted to a raider]

Are you Recruiting for Roster or Bench? [We don’t have a bench. We have a roster. Everyone has an equal chance to be in for progression and we work on getting everyone rotated for reclears for vault. My raid leader will decide who is in for prog and he also likes to rotate people to give them playing time and experience with the boss.]

What if I can’t always do three days? [We are looking to become flexible with our team and slot in a rotation of 2-day persons between the three days. Feel free to discuss this option]

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad
Application: https://tinyurl.com/z9m9edzj

Hey there :slight_smile:

I’m from Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore-Alliance, looking at you for Team Legacy which raids M/T/W 7-10 PST (will be an hour later next tier). Currently working on p3 Painsmith with multiple sub 10% pulls & gearing up to push harder next tier. Is that something that would interest you? If so my btag is Feyranna#1659 and discord Feyranna#1966 I’d love to hear from you!

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:00 - 10:00pm PT

I am the GM / Raid Lead for Damage Theory, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

Not sure if the two of you are still looking, but I’m reaching out regarding our 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun team that is currently 9/10M. I’ll leave our guild post below. If you think we sound like a good fit, please let us know!

[H] 9/10M Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis LFM 9.2 - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Never Lucky is a Mythic progression raiding guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raiders share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule and relaxed atmosphere. We take raiding and progression seriously, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance.
Raid Info:
Raiding Days: Tuesday & Thursday
Raid Times: 8-11pm EST
Current Prog: 8/10M 10/10H SOD.
Discord-Shiena#6451

Hi there, you sound like a great fit for our guild! we are a new guild but built around 15 players from our last guild, we are a CE experince guild and we are just looking for a few more to finish out our roster, this patch we want to try a semi hard core approach where every one isent supposed to grind for hours and hours to get renown and max rep, we are all good friends and we focus more on team work and mechanics rather than parses, we believe if you get a raid team full of good parses with good team work you will get Ce and have fun doing it ( though we have several very good players who parse all orange) we raid tu/th 7-10 pm eastern on Area 52 and we are horde!

hit me up on discord, would love to talk to you my discord name is haydenthomas#2659 and my bnet is hayden#1637