246 Lock and 246 WW LF CE focused guild

Interested in horde only
Can raid any days of the week, prefer during the week, after 9:00 pst.

We are both currently 3/10 M, however we have extensive end tier raid experience. We are looking for a CE focused guild with at least 4/10M SoD. We both run competitively in M+ with our IO’s above 2.4k. Respond to the post and we will contact you.

back to the top.

Hello, We are Fearfulways Guild - Argent Dawn Horde. We are currently 10/10H 5/10M SoD. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 11pm EST. If interested please contact me Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515.

Hey Ghodi! :slight_smile:

Our guild is a group of irl/online friends that started mythic a little late but we’re essentially 4/10M moving on to soulrender after remnant.

We are looking for players exceptional with mechanics as we push forward for CE - we had to recruit more due to new work schedule conflicts with 2 of our raiders.

We do tons of keys throughout the week, we have people pushing at all levels, even in the 2.3-2.4k+ range.

Raid Schedule (Eastern Timezone):
Tuesday: (Optional) heroic clear/sale run (50/50 to players and guild bank)
Wednesday: Mythic 8-11 pm
Thursday: Mythic 8-11 pm

Let me know if you’re interested in trialing for us Tuesday at 8pm EST
Discord: Krypton#1262

back to the top.

Hey! I see you are looking for a guild, let me know if your interested.

[H] Divine - Tichondrius
1/10M - 9/10H - Wednesday / Friday 10:30pm - 1:30am EST

We are an active adult guild of very close players that have been raiding together for the last few years. We are seeking players that are eager to get into mythic raiding with the intention of pushing CE content this tier. We have consistent progression from week to week. We are a mainly evening/night time guild as many of our members have jobs and kids how ever you may find a few people online through out the day. We require atleast 90% attendance for our raid team.

What you can expect from us: We are a dedicated group of players that sets time aside to ensure we raid every week consistently and are competitive in nature but each of us are able to take criticism to improve our game play and guild as a whole. We provide raid consumables and gems/enchants every week and have an an active friendly community that is willing to push mythic keystones outside of raid.

Recruitment Needs:
-1 Brewmaster Tank (Prefered)
-1 Strong Healer
-1 Warlock (any spec)
-1 Havoc DH (dps)
-1 Warrior (dps)

Will consider other classes, this is just our highest priority list.

back to the top.

add my btag would like to chat with you guys fleet#1643

hit me up Abe1224#1820. 4/10M with 8 pulls on Dorm (42%). Looking to be on Painsmith by Wednesday of this upcoming week.

back to the top.

back to the top.

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Invective | 10/10M Castle, and 5/10M Sanctum**

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 7PM CST - 11:30 PM CST with two breaks. An hour might be added during progression to both days before raid*.

Guild Background:

Invective’s raid team is a 10/10M Castle, 5/10M Sanctum guild on Mal’ganis and we’re focused on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 7pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

We have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as tmog runs, jackbox games, etc!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL
  • Healers: Currently full with two trials, 9/3 is full, feel free to apply for trial starting consideration! 9/10
  • DPS: Two dps spots open, casters preferred! ,

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon

back to the top.

back to the top/

Hey Ghodi. I would love to have a few moments of your time to chat if you guys are willing. 5/10M adult guild on a 2 night a week schedule. Just missed CE Nathria but won’t be missing CE this tier. Below is our recruitment post detailing a bit more about us. Both classes you posted would be needs for our team and would ideally fit in well with our roster. If you would like to chat, please add me on discord at Pimsley#1337

Thanks.

raid times too early :confused: need a 9+ PST guild

Hey there!
We’re currently looking for any exceptional players that may be able to bolster our roster :slight_smile:
Here’s a bit about us, feel free to reach out to me at your convenience- my btag is located in our post linked below.

just msged u

bump it up.

.,.,.,.,.,., {H} <Dojo> (Hyjal) 5/10M SOD (AOTC) T/W 9P-12A PST