246 DK LF late night raiding guild

9/10 H sod
1/10 M sod

2314 io score.

my raiding guild disbanded on the 3rd week of xpac .
pref tue-wed or latenight.

1 Like

Guild: Zeroes to Heroes
Team Name: Redacted
Realm: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Raiding Schedule: Friday, Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
Current Progression: (10/10M CN) 10/10H 5/10M Sanctum

Needs: Healer, DK and Ranged DPS

If you have any questions or are interested feel free to contact me:

Disc(preferred): Raiden#1358
Btag: Doomherald#1865

Hey Chiêfmeister,

Storm Guard (Proudmoore - Alliance)
3/10M 10/10H
Tue/Wed 8-11pm CST, Optional Thursday raid at the same time

Please feel free to reach out to me at Saberpro#1901 Bnet or Saberpro#1256 Discord.

Thanks!

Hey there mate, Inexorable Brutality 4/10M in immediate need of a dk, we raid tues/wed 8-11 server/central on Emerald Dream/Alliance, we pride ourselves on getting things done while having fun. Took us 35 pulls to down Remnant and are excited to keep our pace up. Add my discord so we can talk about bringing you in.
Merker#0172

Hit us up if our times work for you, would love to chat. Info is in our recruitment post:

Hey I think we might be a good fit, I think you used to raid with us back in Mana! Our recruitment spam is below.

After (5/10M) is a late night guild composed of long time friends that have a solid raiding history. We raid very late nights, and have a lot of experience in running a late night guild.
We are currently 5/10M in Sanctum, and achieved 10/10M in Castle Nathria. Our leadership and many of our members have a long history of Cutting Edge raiding.
We are looking to build up a strong roster to continue to comfortably get CE in the rest of shadowlands.

We are currently looking for solid players with a mythic raiding background.
Specifically we are currently looking for:

• Healers
  • DPS

We are interested in finding mechanically strong players that fit our late night atmosphere, regardless of the class or spec.
If that sounds like you then don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST

If you are interested in trialing or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
GM: Lonesoldier#1409 or apply at: https://forms.gle/YxsQ3o3cuyAjvezbA

Hey man we raid 12-3am Cst Tues-Thurs currently 9/10H SoD plan on doing some mythic after getting aotc. Contact me on bnet iperrymarkz#1141 or discord PerryMarks#5934 if you’re looking for a chill laid back group you can have fun and get stuff done with.

Hi Chiêfmeister we are in need of a DK. Here’s the info:
< Praetorian Guards >(4/10M SoD 9/10M CN)[Alliance/Sargeras] has been raiding together since Vanilla. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:00 PM-11:00 PM CST(6:00 PM- 9:00 PM PST). We are in immediate need of a good DPS for 9.1. If you’re interested, add me on discord Mark#9052 or visit us at pggaming. net to put in an app. Thanks!

If you’re looking for a new guild, come take a look at Crisp. We’re 4/10M and looking to fill out a few spots in our roster for the CE push.

Hi!

We are a late night raiding guild, highly prioritizing the recruitment of a DK for our prog core. Here’s a little bit more about us. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Hello Chiefmeister,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM. We’re Horde on Bleeding hollow.

We are currently 9/10H And starting mythic Tarra next week.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hey! I see you are looking for a guild, let me know if your interested.

[H] Divine - Tichondrius
1/10M - 9/10H - Wednesday / Friday 10:30pm - 1:30am EST

We are an active adult guild of very close players that have been raiding together for the last few years. We are seeking players that are eager to get into mythic raiding with the intention of pushing CE content this tier. We have consistent progression from week to week. We are a mainly evening/night time guild as many of our members have jobs and kids how ever you may find a few people online through out the day. We require atleast 90% attendance for our raid team.

What you can expect from us: We are a dedicated group of players that sets time aside to ensure we raid every week consistently and are competitive in nature but each of us are able to take criticism to improve our game play and guild as a whole. We provide raid consumables and gems/enchants every week and have an an active friendly community that is willing to push mythic keystones outside of raid.

Recruitment Needs:
-1 Brewmaster Tank (Prefered)
-1 Strong Hpally or Holy Priest (dps offspec prefered)
-1 Warlock (any spec)
-1 Havoc DH
-1 Warrior - DPS
-1 Deathknight - DPS

Will consider other classes, this is just our highest priority list.

We would love to chat more!

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

SL Progression
1/10 M 9/10 H 10/10 N SoD (phase 3 Sylvanas)
4/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)