246 Disc Priest (Former US200) 5/10M LFM

A few weeks ago my schedule shifted to where I can no longer raid with my former team, so I am now looking at who would take me in. Please drop your details below and I will reach out to you.

About me:

• Former core raider for US200 team (their current ranking today).
  • 246 equipped (248 in bags, I use a 197 divine bell)
  • Extremely knowledgeable about Disc Priest, have even made a YouTube guide to help struggling disc priests.
  • Cleared 9/10H first week of the tier. Cleared through 5/10M very quickly. I then had to step down as my schedule changed, this is my prog for not having raided in ~5 weeks.
  • Painsmith P3 (was helping core team on a night I was available, they got it next reset). Fatescribe ~35%.
  • I am using this forum to gauge interest - am open to Horde only and will X-Realm trial (if not on A52) until I am sure I want to fully commit.

My requirements for a team:

• Horde
  • A52 Preferred, paid server transfer otherwise
  • 6/10M or higher prog
  • Highly competent and skilled group of raiders who have a desire to progress through the tier as efficiently as possible.

My Availability (All times are EST):

• Tues, Thurs, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 7-11pm (I can work within these hours, I do not want to raid for >3 hours per night).
  • I will raid up to 9 hours per week, weekends heavily preferred for 9hr teams (i.e. I heavily prefer to not raid more than ~6 hours Mon-Thurs).
  • My ideal schedule: Fri/Sat/Sun 8-11pm.

Thanks for reading. Please link your guild’s WoWProgress page, recent logs, and a Discord contact. I will reach out to anyone I have interest in.

Stage/Entermyvoid

Hey there,

We’re a 16-year guild with a dozen Realm First CE kills and a solid core of veteran raiders. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11 EST (we are accommodating and flexible with players’ schedules). We would be very interested in a strong Disc priest for our main roster for this tier and beyond. I’ll leave our info below:

Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord - Tigrao#9515
Battle Tag - Bevee#1903 Discord - Bevee#3164

Hey Enter!!

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
5/10M Sanctum of Domination
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
3 strong DPS, somewhat flexible on classes.

Contact
[Recruiter] Lovecoil
Bnet: norquandro#1999
Discord: Lovecoil#8594

Hey bud we are 4/10M and LF more. HMU. Quick spam.

Quick Bio
We are Inconceivable, a newly formed guild on Area 52. We have been clearing content together since 2015 and have recently created a new guild under new ownership! We have a fun, friendly, relaxed environment both in raid and outside of raid with the goal of pushing for CE each tier.

Expectations
Attendance: Each and every raiders is expected to have 90% attendance. Players who cannot maintain 90% attendance will be sat on the bench and will remain in that spot until they can prove otherwise.
Consumables: each raider is expected to have full consumables. That means, food, flask, pots (enough for pre and post pulls) vantus runes, augment runes, oils, and armor kits. As we supply flask, food, and usually vantus runes, we still expect them to be in your bags.
Knowledge of class: Nobody is the forefront expert on their class. We expect all raiders to understand their class, and keep putting in the effort to be better.
Knowledge of fights: An understanding of all fights that the guild may be progressing on and farming.
Attitude: Always have a good attitude. Many of us come to raid because it is our escape from the real world. If you cannot come and wipe on a progression boss all night while keeping a good, positive, fun attitude, you may not want to inquire.
CURRENTLY ONLY RECRUITING PLAYERS WHO HAVE EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF FIGHTS AND CAN KEEP UP WITH RAID, WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO HELP GEAR, THAT MEANS 230+ ILVL AND HAVE DONE FIGHTS

Raid Times
Wednesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EASTERN
Optional Night: Tuesday 10pm-1am est.

What we need
Healer - ANY
SHADOW PRIEST
RDPS

Contacts
Discord: Vergina#7454
Battle.net: Hombre#11109

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.………

[H] - The Early Shift - Bleeding Hollow [7/10M-SoD & CE-CN/NYA/TEP/BOD] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:

• The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Late Shift - [7/10M-SoD & CE-CN/NYA/TEP/BOD]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
  • Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we’re looking for:

We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

• Healer (Pref Rsham/RDruid)
  • Havoc DH
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Balance Druid

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.
  • For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:

• If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/bleeding-hollow/the-early-shift/the-early-shift
  • If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamieqns#1261

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!