246 Destro Lock looking for a good group to raid with

Availability - Tues Wednesday Anytime really.

I’d prefer to raid 2 days a week with one of the days being Tues/wednesday any time works for me on those days.
I’ve been raiding in WoW since WOTLK, but took a break, like most people, after AOTC With SOD. I am everything you want from a raider. I come prepared, I research the fights, and I very rarely miss any raids. I take pride in being able to play all 3 specs depending on the meta of the tier. No issues with server transferring or faction change if found the right group to run with.

I am very excited for 9.2 and I’m looking for a fun group to progress with!

Btag - Lexinis#1476
Discord-Lexini#9424

1 Like

Hello, Ladro! I’m looking to recruit a warlock for my heroic push group/mythic team. on alliance! Feel free to send me a discord DM Angsti#8192

Hello! We raid Wed/Thurs, so if the Thursday isn’t a problem, check out our info below:

tl;dr
Normal & Heroic raiding (no current Mythic)
Wed/Thurs 7-10pm server (PST)
Horde on Hyjal
Seeking DPS

Formed in 2012, Elysium is a small, tight-knit guild consisting mostly of people who have gotten too old/busy/tired of drama for hardcore raiding but still like to get together a couple times a week to nerd out and kill bosses. We’re AOTC-only and have raided consistently through the highs and lows of the last six expansions (with every AOTC along the way). Our raid times are Wed/Thurs 7-10pm server (PST). We also prioritize getting the raid metas every tier for those sweet, sweet Glory mounts.

Outside of raid, we’ve got top pet collectors, mount hunters, altoholics, fashionistas and achievement aficionados. We enjoy Mythic+ and occasionally pretend we can PVP. Some of us even really enjoy Torghast. We all have lives outside the game (kids, jobs, etc) but also greatly value our in-game family. We’re a small guild that won’t have a ton of people on all the time but the people that are on, you’ll know well.

We’re looking for a few more people (specifically DPS right now) to join our family. We are not hardcore optimizers, but do expect everyone to do what they can to help the guild succeed, be open to feedback, and try your best to improve. We have a good time, but also do our best to maintain an inclusive and respectful environment for players of all backgrounds and identities.

If that sounds like what you’re looking for, add me and let’s chat!

Liliova#1249 (battlenet)

Eclipsed-to have deprived (someone or something) of significance, power, or prominence.

Our goal is to achieve the Eclipsing of bosses, M+, Mounts, and every other aspect of the game.

Eclipsed, an alliance guild on Stormrage, was created by a group of veteran players that want to build a community oriented Guild that encompasses all aspects of the game and doing it with other people to achieve our best possible playability. We will have multiple raid teams and are currently recruiting for our first raid team, aptly named, Total Eclipse.

This is a complete building for 9.2 and beyond.

Raid Times are 8-11 EST/Server on Tues and Thursday.

Total Eclipse will achieve AoTC, and Heroic farm and then go into mythic as the natural order of completing things on the next tier.

We have open spots for a warlock and possible heals.

Dark Stars Raid Team is running Friday/Monday 8-11 PM EST/ST.

Openings for a few DPS roles. Hope to have this team fleshed out by Raid opening, but if not, understand things take some time.

In a raider, we expect the will and drive to learn and collaborate, as well as openness to constructive criticism, initiative to research and master your class, and the desire to progress at a moderate pace by

• bringing a positive attitude. We want mature, goal-oriented, and chill raiders who enjoy raiding and want to be here to have a good time with us.
  • We will raid 6 hours a week. Each minute of raid time is valuable. We need you to be punctual and prepared.
  • We also expect you to know the boss strategies. Fights are a lot less frustrating when everyone is prepared and knows what to do ahead of time. Speaking up and asking a question when you don’t understand a mechanic or strategy is encouraged.

We are also openly recruiting people interested in Mythic Plus Pushing, Achievement Runs, Random Guild Events, and etc.

Points of Contact:
Jay/GM Discord: Justgetit#6408 BTag: Jussgetit#1891
Jim/Council Discord: JimL#5686 BTag: LegendKiller#11170
Muffdiva/Dark Star Raid Lead Discord: Muffdiva#1425 BTag: Bdubs1990#1500
Nakkita/Recruiting Council Discord: Nakkita#7971 BTag: britt2376#1776
Thor/Council Assistant Eclipse Raid Lead Discord: Thor#1220 Btag: Dedclown#1498

Greetings!

We know what it takes to achieve CE. This is a place where you can learn and show off your skills. All we ask is that you know how to play your class, and understand the resources available to you to improve. We’ve always believed in having fun while raiding, and plan to keep it that way.

Please add Supremacy#11937 on Bnet for consideration! :slight_smile:

Raid times and days will be Tues / Thurs 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

Our group consists of a set of raiders with CE experience, with a un and engaging environment (actual facts). Worst case, join us for a run and find out for yourself.

NO prior mythic experience is required, just know your class and how to PUMP.

What we’re recruiting:

Warlock
Moonkin
Ele Sham

Regardless of what the list is above, feel free to get in touch with me as we will ALWAYS consider any strong applicants.

Hey there, we raid Tues/Weds and we’d love to have another Warlock on our roster! I sent you a btag but I left more of our info here, hope to hear from you!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.
We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. For the first night of raid we’re sitting at 5/11N and currently on Artificer!

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Heya Ladronyyss! We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544
Nova#14661

Mal’Ganis – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 4/11 Normal currently and pushing fast!

Raid Times 2 days a week
Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+, WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hello! Order of the Silver Hand is an alliance mythic raiding guild on Stormrage looking for talented raiders to join our team. All events will be organized and will offer a relaxed and helpful mythic raiding progression experience. Below are key takeaways:

• Goal: AOTC + CE Push
  • Current: 1/11 Heroic, 5/11 Normal SotFO
  • Achieved AOTC + 3/10M SOD + KSM Season 1, 2
  • Raiding 6hrs/week: Tuesday/Thursday 08:30pm to 11:30pm EST.
  • Focus on a relaxed raiding atmosphere.
  • Host Optional Fun Nights to do Alt runs, WoW achievements, transmog/mount runs

Would love to chat more about you joining our mythic raiding team.

If interested we encourage you to apply here: https://forms.gle/6EkeePwDQ8yTf7MT7

If you have any questions please let me know.

• Ratayu: (BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage)

Hi! [H] Is a Tichondrius guild looking for all roles, and a warlock would be a good fit for our roster! We raid Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am PST, with the though of adding a 3rd day down the line (wednesday). We are a former CE guild with lots of high parsing players who still like to have fun. If you’re interested you can message me or my GM via Discord.
GM - Downbeat#1311
Me - Phoncho#6161