246 Arc mage lf new guild

Hey! I see you are looking for a guild, let me know if your interested.

[H] Divine - Tichondrius
1/10M - 9/10H - Wednesday / Friday 10:30pm - 1:30am EST

We are an active adult guild of very close players that have been raiding together for the last few years. We are seeking players that are eager to get into mythic raiding with the intention of pushing CE content this tier. We have consistent progression from week to week. We are a mainly evening/night time guild as many of our members have jobs and kids how ever you may find a few people online through out the day. We require atleast 90% attendance for our raid team.

What you can expect from us: We are a dedicated group of players that sets time aside to ensure we raid every week consistently and are competitive in nature but each of us are able to take criticism to improve our game play and guild as a whole. We provide raid consumables and gems/enchants every week and have an an active friendly community that is willing to push mythic keystones outside of raid.

Recruitment Needs:
-1 Brewmaster Tank (Prefered)
-1 Strong Hpally or Holy Priest (dps offspec prefered)
-1 Warlock (any spec)
-1 mage (any spec)
-1 Havoc DH
-1 Warrior

Will consider other classes, this is just our highest priority list.

you still lookin for a guild? msg if currently 4/10m soon to be 5/10 could use a mage.

hello to you

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

SL Progression
1/10 M 8/10 H 10/10 N SoD
4/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Would love to have you :slight_smile:
Reach out to our recruitment officer on disc if interested! henryhiggins#2661

Hi Magnuss,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Mythic Raid Team is focused on getting Cutting Edge before the tier is finished. We are currently 2/10M and we could use a capable mage to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are Th/M 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

Heya! Not too sure if your still looking but I thought I would reply just incase you are. Here is our recruitment post.

We hope to here from you!

We might be a perfect match if youre still seeking a home. 9/10H on P3 and 1/10 M, We have not pushed Mythic yet only because we need another 2-3 core raiders. We raid T/TH 7-9 Central. Would love to talk to you. Thanks.

Welcome to chilis is looking for additional core team members for our ranged DPS. We are a competitive guild look to approve and push faster and harder this tier. We achieve 7/10M for our first tier and looking to achieve CE this tier!

We are currently 4/10M!

Raid times - T/W 9:30-12 EST Sun 9:00P - 12:00A EST

We also supply guild repairs, feasts, and cauldrons.

Furthermore, I’d like to say our community that we have built is second to none!!

Please reach out to me if you have further questions or/and show interest for our guild.

Hiddentroll#12347

Hey there!

I’m with Duplicitys Reach on Thrall!

We’re 10/10H, 3/10M progging on Ner’zhul right now (28% best pull). We are planning to push for CE this tier.

We raid on Fridays and Saturdays 9-12EST. We also have lots of guildies who love pushing high keys all week if you’re into M+ as well!

I’d love to chat with you if you’re interested in a trial!
Discord: AlexstraszaElda#9138
BNet: Alexstrasza#11479

Hey Mag!

League of Shadow is recruiting DPS check us out!

{H} <Dojo> (Hyjal) 5/10M SOD (AOTC) T/W 9P-12A PST

We are a little behind your current progression at 8/10H, but if you’re able to do Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST, I am looking for another mage for our team. We are an adult only (21+, average ages 30’s-40’s) semi-casual guild on Area 52. Outside of raiding, our members enjoy pushing keys, leveling alts, transmog runs, and hanging out in discord. If you’d like to discuss things further, you can add at Rawrabear#1450.

Quick Information

• Mythic Progression- 9hrs/week
  • Wednesday-Thursday-Monday: 5pm PST- 8pm PST
  • Goal: Cutting Edge

Class Needs:

• Rogue
  • Moonkin
  • Enhancement Shaman
  • BM/MM Hunter
  • Frost/Unholy Deathknight (with slappy hands)
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Exceptional other classes/specs will be considered

Loot:

/roll <3 digit number> if you don’t need an item

Required Addons:

• Greenwall
  • DBM / BigWigs
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weak Auras 2

Raiders should come prepared to raid in a progression-minded environment by having food, flasks, pots, runes, tomes, and anything else you might need. Gear should be gemmed and enchanted. Raiders should know fights before hand so if they have any questions or comments on how things are done on a fight they can be asked a head of time. Team members should maintain a positive attitude during raid and help fellow teammates to improve where needed.

Attendance should be 2/3 or better. Consistency offers a better raiding atmosphere for all raiders. We understand that sometimes you may need to post out for the night. We expect raiders to post out in the attendance channel that they will not be attending raid.

About our Team
We are one of the newest teams in Eternal Kingdom forming approximately 1 month after Castle Nathia came out. After forming up and getting our core group set we started to progress extremely quickly. In Castle Nathria despite the late start we achieved progressed up to Sludgefist and nearly killed him.

There will be zero tolerance for drama and a high expectation for all raiders to treat each other with respect. If you have any concerns, please bring them to leadership immediately. We will do everything we can to ensure that our raid atmosphere remains relaxed and fun while also focusing on killing bosses.

About our Community
Eternal Kingdom is a large multi-faction community consisting of multiple guilds, 9 Mythic raid teams, 6 Heroic raid teams, 2 Training teams, a PvP team, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all-inclusive guild that houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game.

https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/apply-form/?team=tsunami

RainbowDash#1867(Discord Araya#9555) - Tsunami Recruiting
Dramaticleap (Discord Dramaticpaws#7161)

Blacklisted is an AOTC driven guild! Current prog: 9/10 H 10/10 N SoD

We are always welcoming more casual members to join our community! Please note, this is an 18+ guild, as we have adult humor.

We are currently looking for the following for our Raid Team.

Discipline Priest
Holy priest
Holy Paladin
Wind walker Monk
Balance / Feral Druid
Arms Warrior
Havoc DH
Mage

Any player with a reliable Off spec for M+ is also preferred

We will be Starting Mythic Raid and work toward CE after completion of AOTC

Our guild consists of members that: Raid, push high and low M+, mount/pet farm, you name it… We do it!*

Except: Raid progress nights, these nights are dedicated to the raid team! Once we consistently clear Heroic we then welcome casual members to join in and get their AoTc! With item level requirements.

Sunday: All day is M+ & Torghast day! This day is dedicated to help anyone needing to get Torghast/M+ done for the week, also a M+ Guild push day!

Monday: M+ Day 9pm EST to 11:30pm EST

Tuesday: Heroic raid night! 9pm EST to 11:30pm EST

Wednesday: Heroic raid night! 9pm EST to 11:30pm EST

Thursday: Heroic SoD (alts )raid 9pm EST to 11/11:30pm EST

If you’re interested to find out more about our guild, please contact Membership/Recruitment: Silverghost#1156 or any of the below via battle.net:

Guild Master:

Neithia#1315

Officers:

Raid Leader: Bossmanroth#1978

Membership/Recruitment: Silverghost#1156

Yo. Hit me up on discord

Sny#0322

Hey, Magnuss:

Here’s a little bit about us, please reach out if you think you’d be a good fit!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 4/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 1/10M SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - XmandevilX#1815

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 1/10M SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 10/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 5/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

[A] [Cenarius]
Prog: 4/10M
Raid times: 9am-12 noon PST Sat and Sun
LF: DPS DK, Spriest, Any great dps!

We’re an Alliance guild on US-Cenarius. Castle Nathria was our first tier attempting mythic as a guild and we achieved 6/10M despite stopping raiding in March due to real life circumstances. We are aiming to get CE in Sanctum of Domination, which we feel is a realistic and achievable goal. We are very proud of the community we have built and grown within the guild, and are looking for a few more DPS to round out our mythic team.
Do let me know if you are interested and have any questions!
Xenium#0624 on Discord

Hey there! Everest on Area 52 would love to have you. We are a “semi-hardcore” guild and are currently 9/10H and 1/10M with our raid lead / officers having 3/10M this tier.

Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm - 11pm EST

Feel free to add any of our battle tags to apply or just to ask us some questions. We look forward to raiding with you!

Roger (Bloodiehell#1476) - GM & Co-Founder
Khaos (Khaos#12210) - Co-Founder
Kish (Kyoto#11479) - Co-Founder
Pucho (Pucho#11131 - Healing Officer

Hey Magnuss, Persistent-Thrall [H] is recruiting. We are an Adult Semi H/C guild that likes to push content while having fun. Would love to chat with you about possibly joining us on our journey. You can contact me @ Coco#6386 on disc or B-Tag @ Cocopuff#1627. Look forward to hearing from you.