246 Arc mage lf new guild

We are 2-day a week, 4/10M, looking for DPS. Apply or get in touch if you’re interested in us.

So many great groups to choose from here already, please consider giving us a look!

Hey Magnuss,

Blood Haze is currently recruiting players who are want to raid and have a good time as well as progress to get CE. Raid team is newer for SL and got 8/10M CN currently 10/10H 1/10MSoD we raid 2 days a week Tues/Weds 11pm-2am EST.

feel free to add my discord: Westalan#0452 or my Bnet: Godofthunder#1986 if you have any interest or questions for me.

Hey Magnuss,

I think you might be a good fit for our guild, we ended CN at 5/10M, we had around a 20% pull on Artificer but had to call it early for the tier due to some key raiders needing a break for personal issues. We are looking to beef up our raiding roster with some new strong melee DPS and I think you might be a good fit.

Below is our raid schedule and previous tier progress, we’re really looking to seriously push CE this tier and get things going so if you’re looking to start pushing CE more than reach out to me.

We also have outside of raid activities including a guild RBG group on Saturdays at 3pm EST and many Mythic+ groups who run high keys. We have gotten most if not all of our raiders KSM this tier and will do so next tier as well.
Main Raid Times / Schedule:

< Wanderlust > - H Illidan

• Wednesday / Thursday — 6:15 - 10:00 CST (server)
  • Progression: 7 1/2 hours a week
  • Raid Comms: Discord

Current Prog- 9/10H 1/10M

Nathria Progression:
5/12M

Prior Progression:
Nya’lotha - 6/12M
EP - 4/8M
BoD - 5/9M
Uldir - 2/8M
Antorus - 11/11H
ToS - 1/9M
Nighthold - 3/10M
ToV - 3/3H
EN - 2/7M

Bnet Contacts:
GM & Raid Lead — Ves#11968
Recruiting Officer — brendan#12392 - discord Meng#4581
Officer — Eirolyth#1615

Hello Magnuss! I am Urobar of Autonomy!

Autonomy of Spinebreaker is currently recruiting for 9.1 and onward. We are currently 9/10H and looking for people to start into Mythic SoD with! We were 5/10m on 2 separate teams in CN and 10/12M in Nyalotha.

We are going to raid Tuesday/Wednesaday 7:30-10PM PST
We are currently looking for the following classes/Specs/Roles:
Warlock - Extra High priority
Mage - Extra High priority
Shadow Priest - High priority
Boomkin - High priority
Melee - low priority

We are looking to go far into Mythic with sights set on CE but wanting to get as far as we can.

Apply below or add me on Bnet or Discord at:
Bnet: BloodxxMerc#1592
Discord: BloodxxMerchant#4532

Hope to hear from you soon!

Check us out, we def have some fun here.

Hello Magnuss,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM. We’re Horde on Bleeding hollow.

We are currently 9/10H.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873(edited)

Hey Magnuss! We are a 3 night guild so if that would work see our info below! Hope to hear from you - hit me up in Discord anytime! Shadow.

Nox Oriens (9/10H 1/10M SOD) is looking to add 3-4 DPS, main spec healer that can dps and a main tank or dps/tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Hey Magnúss,

Auggies Anonymous is currently 9/10 Heroic and are looking for more dps to help fill out our group. We are Horde on Illidan and raid Tuesday & Thursday 9:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST and we would be more than happy to have you come along and trial with us to make sure that we would be a good place for you, and that you would feel comfortable here. Please feel free to add me on discord at RoyalFluffy #7454 and we can talk more if you would like.

Evolution> on Spirestone-US

We are actively recruiting a mage for a core spot on our roster.

Raid Times:

Friday/Saturday 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM Pacific
Invites are at 5:45 PM!

Currently Recruiting:

Elemental Shamans :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :zap:
Discipline Priests :sparkles: :adhesive_bandage:
Shadow Priests :eight_pointed_black_star: :ghost:
Rogues :dagger: :hocho:
Warlocks :smiling_imp: :boom:
Hunters :lion: :gun:
Mages :fire: :snowflake:
Monks :facepunch::bird:
Warriors :crossed_swords:

We always consider skilled players to add to our core so apply!!

Why Evolution?

is an endgame progression guild that raids casual hours.

Our guild has been around for more than a decade! We have a great community of friendly and competitive players from all around the world. We have an active community of Mythic+ runners and also engage in War Mode PvP/Arena/BGs on a regular basis.

When it comes to raiding we have only one objective in mind: PROGRESS!

Our raiders have significant experience in gaming competitively and raiding previous and current content. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and take constructive criticism.

We like to have a good time, but also know when to get things done.

Expectations:

recruits on the basis of character and raid performance.
If either of these is lacking, we don’t want you.

Be on time, prepared, and ready to pull at 5:45 PM.
We expect vocal communication when required.
There is no drama here.

We expect you to adapt to random situations, and have no issues with being aware of your surroundings. Fast learners that can exceed under pressure without sacrificing your life to raid 4 or 5 days a week should APPLY!

How to join:

Complete the form, then join our discord and post in #recruitment to let us know you’ve completed the application!

Discord:

Battletags:

Nexed#11653
Totalo#11709
Zobah#1284
Fliggin#1726

Hello Magnuss

[US][A] [Interstellar Overdrive] would be interested in having you potentially trialing to join our raiding team! We are semi-hardcore and achieved 6/10 M CN last tier. We recently cleared Heroic SOD and will be pushing into Mythic progression soon.

Interstellar Overdrive

• Semi-Hardcore : 10/10 AOTC H SOD — 1/10 M SOD
  • Connected Servers : Draenor/Echo Isles
  • Raid Nights : Tuesday/Thursday (Saturday - Optional)
  • Raid Times : 9-12pm EST
  • We are alliance so a faction change may be required :slight_smile:

Feel free to give our guild recruitment page a quick lookover to see if we would be a good fit for you!

Best of Luck!
Zoras
Battle Net : Paracyte#11293
Discord : Eccosan#2489

Would love to chat more!

Hey! I see you are looking for a guild, let me know if your interested.

[H] Divine - Tichondrius
1/10M - 9/10H - Wednesday / Friday 10:30pm - 1:30am EST

We are an active adult guild of very close players that have been raiding together for the last few years. We are seeking players that are eager to get into mythic raiding with the intention of pushing CE content this tier. We have consistent progression from week to week. We are a mainly evening/night time guild as many of our members have jobs and kids how ever you may find a few people online through out the day. We require atleast 90% attendance for our raid team.

What you can expect from us: We are a dedicated group of players that sets time aside to ensure we raid every week consistently and are competitive in nature but each of us are able to take criticism to improve our game play and guild as a whole. We provide raid consumables and gems/enchants every week and have an an active friendly community that is willing to push mythic keystones outside of raid.

Recruitment Needs:
-1 Brewmaster Tank (Prefered)
-1 Strong Hpally or Holy Priest (dps offspec prefered)
-1 Warlock (any spec)
-1 mage (any spec)
-1 Havoc DH
-1 Warrior

Will consider other classes, this is just our highest priority list.

you still lookin for a guild? msg if currently 4/10m soon to be 5/10 could use a mage.

hello to you

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

SL Progression
1/10 M 8/10 H 10/10 N SoD
4/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Would love to have you :slight_smile:
Reach out to our recruitment officer on disc if interested! henryhiggins#2661

Hi Magnuss,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Mythic Raid Team is focused on getting Cutting Edge before the tier is finished. We are currently 2/10M and we could use a capable mage to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are Th/M 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

Heya! Not too sure if your still looking but I thought I would reply just incase you are. Here is our recruitment post.

We hope to here from you!

We might be a perfect match if youre still seeking a home. 9/10H on P3 and 1/10 M, We have not pushed Mythic yet only because we need another 2-3 core raiders. We raid T/TH 7-9 Central. Would love to talk to you. Thanks.

Welcome to chilis is looking for additional core team members for our ranged DPS. We are a competitive guild look to approve and push faster and harder this tier. We achieve 7/10M for our first tier and looking to achieve CE this tier!

We are currently 4/10M!

Raid times - T/W 9:30-12 EST Sun 9:00P - 12:00A EST

We also supply guild repairs, feasts, and cauldrons.

Furthermore, I’d like to say our community that we have built is second to none!!

Please reach out to me if you have further questions or/and show interest for our guild.

Hiddentroll#12347