246 AOTC 4/10M Disc Priest - Illidan

Hi there! My guild is Literal Monkeys on Area 52 and we are on the lookout for a disc priest. We are also 3/10M with some prog on remnant. I would like to chat with you in game or disc if you are available. My disc is Euroz#3656 and btag Euroz#6362

Hey Thebatien,

I would love to chat! Here is some info about us:

–| Rain | – is a newly formed guild devoted to creating a fun, engaging, raid atmosphere that focuses on progression and player improvement. We are led by Cutting Edge (CE) experienced raiders who are dedicated to our raiders. We value your time and will always work hard to make sure it’s well spent raiding with us. If you are interested in helping us grow, please apply below. Here are a few things we feel sets us apart from other guilds.

Your loot is yours! We will NEVER ask you to give up your hard earned loot.
Multiple Raider Ranks. The longer you raid with us the higher your raider rank and privileges grow. (You can find more info on Guild Ranks bellow)
Open Officer Meetings. You won’t see our officers running into a private channel after the raid! We discuss player performance, fight strategy, and guild direction openly. We are a team!
Community Representative (CR). All guild members may vote bi-weekly for their representative. The guild member with the most votes is rewarded the rank of CR which has all Officer privileges and will be the guild’s voice during Officer Meetings.
A Gaming Community not just a WoW Guild. We play a handful of other games like Final Fantasy XIV, MineCraft, Pokemon Unite, and much more! We believe a guild that games together stays together!
Our goal is to complete 10/10 Heroic Sanctum of Domination each week until we grow a roster strong enough to tackle Mythic. If you are interested in helping strengthen our roster please apply below. We have core spots and officer positions available!

Current progress is 9/10 Heroic 1/10 Mythic. Core Raid times are Tuesday - Wednesday 9-11:30PM EST with an optional raid voted each week by the Guild (has been Saturday evening)

Contact me on Discord Bwill#0463

Have you ever considered - 1 Night - Mythic Raiding!

OUR GUILD: Envelop
OUR TEAM: Free Repairs
WE ARE: Horde
WE’RE ON: US - Illidan

SCHEDULE:

Thursdays
from 7 to 11pm CT

PROGRESSION: (At the time of this post)

5/10 M (Painsmith @ 48% ~50 pulls)

RECRUITING:
(in order of highest to lowest desire)

• Warlock
  • Warrior
  • Shadow Priest
  • Mage
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Windwalker Monk
  • Rogue

We are open to ALL other classes/specs given the right performance.
Yes, even Disc Priest.

ABOUT US:

The Free Repairs team in Envelop was formed at the start of Shadowlands with only one goal – clearing as much content as possible, all in one night. Because of our one night schedule, we appeal to many diverse individuals. Whether it’s your job or your spouse that won’t allow a multi-night raiding schedule anymore, we’ve got you covered.

All players who apply should understand, just as many other mythic teams - we have a roster of more than 20 raiders. This implies that you may not be brought to each and every pull on progression. We will always bring the best available composition/players so we can have the highest chance of success.

APPLY TODAY AND GET YOUR NIGHTS BACK:

https://envelop.gg/fr

Hey, might have a trial spot open tonight, if your looking for a solid stable guild. 3/10M long standing guild, Rem to 10%, tues/thursday 8-11 EST. Add my B tag,
Selorkie#11481

hey , our guilds Soul Squad 4/10 on Thrall is open to taking you in! we are almost at the same spot working on Soulrender progression % wise. I believe… Mythic cross realm is open now?
we raid tues/thurs 730 est - 1030 est. short and sweet :slight_smile: let me know! feel free to shoot me an add too Nekomi#7135

Hi Thebatien!

Sorry to hear about your guild! Always a bummer when that happens. Pandamonium is a horde guild on Mal’Ganis. We’re 5/10M, and we raid on Sat/Sun from 7-10pm EST. Depending on your schedule and your goals, we might be a fit!

Here’s our recruitment post with more information:

Good luck finding your new team!

9/10M guild with CE experience for the last idk 10 tiers or something. we’re looking for a disc priest, raid time are 9pm - 12 am PST tu/wed/thu

reach out to me ally#4468 if you’re interested.

First Point Aries on Dalaran [Alliance] is recruiting disc priest for main raid spot!
Will be progression Painsmith soon.

Progression:
SOD - 10/10N; 10/10H; 5/10M

Raid Schedule:
Raids take place on Tuesday & Wednesday from 9:00pm to 11:30pm EST.
Friday is an optional alt/heroic clear 9:00pm to 11:30pm EST.

Contact Us:
For any additional questions, please hit us up on Battle.net or Discord.

Kungfukau [Recruitment Officer] - Lilchris#1132 (BNET)
Kaschy [Raid Leader] - kasch#2914 (Discord)

About Us: We are the artists formerly known as Over Raided . After Legion, we moved over from the Alliance on US-Stormrage to join our Overlady Sylvanas in the glorious conquest of those dastardly do-gooders. During our time in the Alliance, the guild cleared mythic MoP and WoD content, and achieved 6/11M Antorus, 2/9M ToS, 6/10M Nighthold during their respective raid periods. We took a break after Battle for Dazaralor, but are back at it! We achieved 5/10M CN and are hoping to get back to the good old days of cutting edge in SoD and beyond.

What we can offer you: A long-established guild with good banter and boss kills.

Current progress: 10/10H 4/10M

Raid Schedule - Eastern Time (EST):

Tuesday 8:30-11:30PM

Thursday 8:30-11:30PM

OPTIONAL heroic is on Wednesdays at 8:30PM.

How to Apply: Add an officer’s battletag.

Voice: Discord

Currently recruiting:
High priority on: Havoc DH = WW Monk > Warrior > Ret Pal, Disc Priest or Holy Pally. Will consider anyone though. We can also take a tank that isn’t a DH.

Contact Information:

Adorele (GM) Squee#1987
Hordinan (Officer) Adios#11906
Rukoshie (RL) Rukoshi#1218
Fusecki (Officer) Fusecki#1292
Warsta (Officer) Shadow920#1955

Hope to hear from you!

Bump for this guy. He’s good.

1 Like

Hey would love to chat! We’re currently trying to recruit a disc priest or holy pally. We are currently 4/10M with pulls on soulrender (best pull is 8% wipe). Our raid time is a bit out of your preference: Tuesdays / Wednesdays 9pm-12am EST. Hit me up if you’re interested: evalensce#6997

Hey there! We’re currently 4/10M and could use a Disc. Priest to replace ours who will be departing soon. Here is our recruitment post. Let me know if you have any questions! Discord: Anisro#8121

Hey! Message me in game if you’re still looking and we can chat! Brittle#1465

Hey! [A] Aspire - Stormrage is a previous CE guild that just entered Mythic SoD last week after reforming with the announcement of 9.1.5. We are already 3/10 M with sub 30% pulls on Remnant with only 1 hour of progression. We are in need of an exceptional Discipline Priest for our raid team to really flesh out our roster. Our raid times are:

Sunday/Monday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
Re-clear Tuesday 9:30pm-12:30pm EST

If you are interested and would be willing to transfer please reach out to me on discord.

xCareTaker#0496

Hello,

We are currently 5/10 Mythic in Sanctum and only raid 2 nights a week

Current Needs

SPriest/Disc or holy off spec (high priority)
Resto Shaman
Hunter
Mage
Fury Warrior

All DPS will be strongly considered as we are a performance based guild.

Raid Times are as follows:
Sunday 9:00 PM - Midnight EST
Monday 9:00 PM - Midnight EST

What will be expected of you:

Discord is required, not just for listening purposes but to also communicate with the raid.

Attendance is a must, we understand that real life comes first and are more than happy to make necessary adjustments but a heads up is always appreciated.

Preparedness is another must; we always show up with pots, flask, and food buffs. Most nights Cauldrons and Feasts will be provided, but having the backups just in case is required.

Performance is a no brainer. Although mechanics are important maintaining high DPS and or Healing is extremely important.

Please feel free to add the following Officers to Real ID if you are interested:
Notfalling#1204/Discord – Notfalling#1940
MeatyRhombus#1474/Discord – Kinkii#2781
Ecnahc#1287/Discord – Ecnahcz#9029

We only have 2 nights worth of raiding, although we do Mythic+'s throughout the week as well off night Heroic runs once progressing in mythic(when attendance permits on Wednesdays), we expect the best out of our players especially Sunday and Monday. If this seems to be a good fit for you, do not hesitate to reach out to the Officers with any questions. Thank You

Hii We are 5/10m

Formerly [A] On Lightbringer we are now on [H] on the Illidan server. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception obtaining CEs in an efficient manner. We are in a rebuilding phase and are a bit more relaxed but still attempting for CE this tier.

We are going to be raiding Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We will be having an optional run on Mondays at the same time, which is reserved for sales, achievements, or normal/heroic clears during mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants.

Recruitment Officer - Kaiksine#1872 Bnet, Enomina#2039 Discord
GM - Xellos#1969 Bnet, Xellos#3150 Discord

Thank you and hope to hear from you!

Hey Thebatien!

Discord info Oro#6621 (Reach out on discord please I’m always active)

More info on M+ Guild groups and push teams and about guild later but to get to the point!

We’re looking for a core healer (priest)! This means communication with the Healing Officers and able to follow CD mapping while having a good attitude and focus when needed. All this is to build a solid team to get near/ if not CE this tier and CE moving forward as a 2 day guild

Raid: Wed/Thursday 9pm-12am EST

Current Prog:
10/10H and 3/10M (16% on REM)

Name: The Chub Club
Realm: Thrall
Progression: 10/10H 4/10M 25% on SoulRender
Schedule: Sunday/Monday 8:30PM-11:30PM CST
History: Former CE, Former US-100 Leads/Raiders
Goal: Build a casual 2 Day - Aotc 100% anything is a bonus.
About We are a community guild now that is just looking to have fun and kill bosses while helping people get better at the game. We have alot of good raiders that leave the egos at the door.
Perks: Off Night Raids, lots of KSMs, PvP, streamer support

Recruiting:
Holy/Ret Pally(High)
Disc/Holy Priest(High)
Any Healer That wants to play!
Mage(High)
Warlock(Medium)
Open to All Dps if they can keep up

Any Geared, Heroic ready DPS or Healers!

*To Join, Send me a Discord DM MiniSoda#4635 Bnet - MiniSoda#11866

Hey there, our times may be a bit late for you but otherwise we may be a good fit. 3% on Soulrender, just need a consistent roster :sweat:

Hey there! I’ve attached an app to this post. We are always looking for talented healers. 7/10M
Children - Zul’jin - 3 nights/week (9 hours of raid)
Castle Nathria - M 10/10 CE
Sanctum of Domination - 7/10 MYTHIC 10/10 HEROIC
Apply here!

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
(ONLY FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF NEW TIERS) Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Holidays will be rescheduled to Mondays.

Recruiting trials for 9.1. All classes and specs will be considered. Feel free to apply and secure a trial position for Sanctum!

Current Needs: (Immediate core roster spots available)

WARLOCK
WARRIOR
MAGE
MONK

All positions are competitive and all classes will be considered, therefore applicants should have appropriate logs.

Server Information:
Zul’jin
Chicago Datacenter
Eastern Realm Time

In-game contacts:
(DISCORD Crixxus#7204 or Madness#5716)

We are a mythic guild made up of CE raiders , high rated PvPers and high IO players with two goals in mind; improvement from previous tiers every tier, and CE every tier. We look forward to hearing from you!