245 Warlock 3/10 M SOD LFG

Hey, I’m Mailex. I’m a 245 Destruction/Affliction warlock looking for a new mythic raiding guild that wants to achieve cutting edge. I’m currently 3/10 M SOD with 50+ pulls and a 2% wipe on Remnant of Ner’zhul. Looking to transfer and raid starting next reset.

Prefer 2 days/8 hours or 3 days/9 hours. I’m available Sun, Tues, Wed, Thur 5:30pm PST – 1030 PST pm but can be flexible for the right opportunity.

Horde only.

Raiding experience
9/10M Castle Nathria
Cutting edge – Antorus, Burning Throne
Cutting edge – Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
Cutting edge – Trial of Valor
7/7M emerald nightmare
**Didn’t play in BFA

2086 – M+ score and KSM season 1 and 2

Reply below or contact me on Discord: Mailex#2355

Hey man, our guiild might be exactly what you’re looking for. Message me on discord and I’ll fill you in. PeterR#3402

Hello Mailex! Our guild is looking for a Lock. Here’s our info.

Guild Name: Cant Find A Guild

Server: US–Illidan

Faction: Horde

Progress: 3/10 M - 10/10 H

Times: Wednesday & Thursday 8:00PM – 11:00PM EST

About Us:

We’re a semi-casual guild looking to push as far as possible in mythic difficulty. We have a really chill and fun raid environment, and still manage to maintain focus during progression. Aside from raiding, we also run mythic+ with guildies, some players aim for high IO scores while others just grind keys for vault choices. We believe in growing together as a team, so we put time into making sure every player has the resources to excel in their role.

Expectations:

Although we are a semi-casual guild. We still want to progress as far as possible and in order to do so we have a few things we expect from our players.

• Be open to playing all specs for your class (this is mostly for classes with multiple DPS/Healer specs)
  • Our roster is 25+ players so be okay with being on the bench (everyone will get the kills eventually, we just need to account for absences or a better comp)
  • Loot belongs to the guild and not the individual. We use loot council for tradeable loot. (We don’t want players that play for loot)
  • Cooperate with guildies. This is mostly for helping yourself and other improve, especially if playing the same class.

Contact Info:

Throgor (Recruiter)
Discord: Baal633#0862
Battle.net: Arcturus6333#1902

Hey Mailex,
Creeping Doom - Illidan is currently looking for some exceptional DPS for our mythic roster. If you’re interested in chatting more please reach out, guild details posted below:

Creeping Doom is a 2 night mythic raiding guild. Our main goal is getting Cutting Edge on every tier, while also maintaining relaxed raid environment.

Progress:
Current Tier - 10/10H 3/10M

Raid Times:
7-10:00PM Server time, Tuesday and Thursday
Invites usually go out early.

Recruitment Status:

• Tanks: Open
  • Healers: Open
  • Melee DPS: Medium
  • Ranged DPS: High

Recruitment Notes:

• All applicants for raid trials must be fully raid ready and should have knowledge of the encounters
  • Exceptional applicants regardless of spec will be considered.
  • Any casuals welcome.

What We Expect:

• Drama free individuals
  • High raid attendance
  • Class/Spec, Boss fight knowledge. Raid awareness
  • Character min-maxing

General:
We are always looking for more players to join our ranks, casual players are welcome. Outside of raids we usually do mythic plus, Achieves Ect!

For more info Please contact Via, Battle tag:
Selorkie#11481

Boss Lasers is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Zul’jin Horde that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members are constantly organizing alt runs, mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

Current Progression in SoD:

3/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday, optional Thursday raid

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

Learn More About Us

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/617656

https://linktr.ee/bosslasersguild

Application

If you would like to apply, please copy the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Tarox (Discord: Tarox#0729)

If you are still looking here is some info on my guild!
Guild: [Clubhouse] Horde (Area 52)
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Friday 7:00 - 10:00pm EST
Current Progression: 4/10M & 10/10H SOD
Wowprogress: www.warcraftlogs(.)com/guild/id/584268

LMK if you have any questions!

Hi! We are recruiting a warlock and think you might be a great fit. Here’s a little bit about our guild for your review. Please reach out if we pique your interest!

[H] “No Way” On Area 52 is a 10/10h 4/10m SOD guild

Raid Times are 9:30pm-12:30am EST on Tuesday/Wed

This week we killed soulrender and got remnant to 28% after 30-45 minutes of remnant progression.

Track our progress and recruitment needs here!: wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/area-52/No+Way

If you are interested please file an application here: tinyurl(dot)com/NoWayApp
or reach out to me on discord @: Insomniaq#0192

If you respond here I most likely will forget to check back!

Have a fantastic day!

Progress:
SoD progress: 4/10M 10/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Noxusrogue: Discord: Noxus#9195

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

{H} <Dojo> (Hyjal) 5/10M SOD (AOTC) T/W 9P-12A PST