245 Prot/Arm Warrior LF Guild

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a 4/10 Mythic raid guild who has done prog on Nerz. (don’t feel like progging on the boss again). I am looking for a guild that is looking for a Tank or willing to trial me as an Arms warrior.

94.6 Avg parse as Protection.
wwwDOTwarcraftlogsDOTcom/character/us/tichondrius/ferragamoo#spec=Protection&difficulty=4
Edit the DOT above

My raid time can be Monday to Thursday 6 pm PST onward. 100% raid attendance.
I am a Full-time work from home manager in the gaming industry associated with Activision Blizzard.
My old guild fallen apart. Let me know if you are willing to give me a trial!

Previously raided 10/10M as a ProtPaladin/HolyPaladin.
Experienced with raid strats and positioning.

If you are serious, please trial me in your alt Heroic raid.
The last thing I want to do is strangle myself trying to pug bosses for parse.

Bnet: NullError#1711

I sent you a bnet to talk further, but I will post here with our information, as our times might not be ideal for you. I would be looking at a dps warrior position for our 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun team which is 4/10m. If you are interested, please let me us know!

[H] 4/10M 6hr Sat/Sun LF Healer/Range Pandamonium-Mal’ganis - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Thanks. Unfortunately, I can only do Sunday to Thursday. Friday and Saturday won’t work for me

Hey I think we might be a good fit if you are looking to DPS and can raid late nights! Our recruitment spam is below.

After (5/10M) is a late night guild composed of long time friends that have a solid raiding history. We raid very late nights, and have a lot of experience in running a late night guild.
We are currently 5/10M in Sanctum, and achieved 10/10M in Castle Nathria. Our leadership and many of our members have a long history of Cutting Edge raiding.
We are looking to build up a strong roster to continue to comfortably get CE in the rest of shadowlands.

We are currently looking for solid players with a mythic raiding background.
Specifically we are currently looking for:

• Healers
  • DPS

We are interested in finding mechanically strong players that fit our late night atmosphere, regardless of the class or spec.
If that sounds like you then don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST

If you are interested in trialing or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
GM: Lonesoldier#1409 or apply at: https://forms.gle/YxsQ3o3cuyAjvezbA

Hey Ferragamoo,
I sent you a BNET request but I’ll add our info here as well. We’d really love to talk with you.

We are currently 5/10M SoD. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 11pm EST. If interested please contact me:
Battle Tag - Bevee#1903
Discord - Bevee#3164

Hey bud we are 4/10M and LF more. HMU. Quick spam.

Quick Bio
We are Inconceivable, a newly formed guild on Area 52. We have been clearing content together since 2015 and have recently created a new guild under new ownership! We have a fun, friendly, relaxed environment both in raid and outside of raid with the goal of pushing for CE each tier.

Expectations
Attendance: Each and every raiders is expected to have 90% attendance. Players who cannot maintain 90% attendance will be sat on the bench and will remain in that spot until they can prove otherwise.
Consumables: each raider is expected to have full consumables. That means, food, flask, pots (enough for pre and post pulls) vantus runes, augment runes, oils, and armor kits. As we supply flask, food, and usually vantus runes, we still expect them to be in your bags.
Knowledge of class: Nobody is the forefront expert on their class. We expect all raiders to understand their class, and keep putting in the effort to be better.
Knowledge of fights: An understanding of all fights that the guild may be progressing on and farming.
Attitude: Always have a good attitude. Many of us come to raid because it is our escape from the real world. If you cannot come and wipe on a progression boss all night while keeping a good, positive, fun attitude, you may not want to inquire.
CURRENTLY ONLY RECRUITING PLAYERS WHO HAVE EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF FIGHTS AND CAN KEEP UP WITH RAID, WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO HELP GEAR, THAT MEANS 230+ ILVL AND HAVE DONE FIGHTS

Raid Times
Wednesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EASTERN
Optional Night: Tuesday 10pm-1am est.

What we need
Healer - ANY
SHADOW PRIEST
RDPS

Contacts
Discord: Vergina#7454
Battle.net: Hombre#11109

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. ));U

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 4/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 1/10M SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - XmandevilX#1815

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 1/10M SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 10/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 5/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!