245 Holy Paladin LF N-H Raid Community

Hey there!

My name is Toyha and I’m 2.3K Fury warrior main on Wyrmrest Accord. I tend to favor M+ dungeons as my primary form of content. Raiding has never quite been on my radar after some sour experiences when I was still learning to play the game back in BFA. I joined the game at the end of 7.3.5. in Legion and I didn’t see end game content until BFA.

Raiding has always been a scary thing for me ever since my first experience however I have found recently after gearing a healer that I enjoy healing raid more then any other role. My guild on my main is an all gnome guild and so long as gnomes cannot be paladins I cannot prog with my guild, and the guilds I have available on my server for progression raid on days/times that do not work with my schedule.

I would like to raid a full raid tier with a community or guild on my server M-F after 9:00-9:30 PM PST. The opportunity to learn the fights, get the experience, and improve as a player to be a better asset wherever I go will be invaluable. I have cleared up till 3/10 H on SOD as of this tier and got 2k IO on my first ever healer late in the 9.1 season. I have a progression through struggle mentality and would enjoy raiding with others of like mind. I’m a mid core player so I like to prog but, its not paramount to everything else in my life in game or out.

Hit me here if any communities are interested or hit me in game on Toyha@Wyrmrest Accord or Nesara@Wyrmrest Accord. PST or Mail is fine.

Have fun in 9.2!

Heya , we are Hordeside WrA and we dont require ppl to join the guild, the full details are here on

if that sounds good, join the discord link and ask questions or reach me on discord listed in the post!

dang sadly I would prefer to play alliance but, the time sounded ideal though I am considering making my pally a Belf for the cross faction stuff. hmmmmm thank you for the response though! I’ll reach out if interested further!

1 Like

I wanna add that one thing that I dont like is people being turned off raiding not because of the raiding but because it feels like a proctologists waiting room, full of sick @ . Thats a big no no for us, is a game and ppl should have fun. Feel free to reach out for alt raids on a hordie if nothing else :smiley:

1 Like