245 BLOOD DK 3/10 M 10/10Heroic SOD LFG

Looking for a group on Area 52 but I am open to transfer. Mainly Looking to raid on Tuesday Wednesday and Thursdays from around 8ish to 11ish. Able to play other tanks. Former CE and would love to get back there again. Have pulls on Ner’zhul down to 20%. Have 2 rank 6 leggos and also crafted the Grip leggo to be used on Soulrender. Ready to progress

CLOSED! NO LONGER LOOKING
Grand#11386
Grand#4088

We are open to a new tank, one of our current tanks has been trying to DPS all tier.

Seer is an Alliance guild formed from people who have played on Proudmoore since WotLK. We got 9/10 Mythic Nathria and are currently 4/10 Mythic currently.

Our Goal is Cutting Edge on a 2 day progression raid schedule. We also have an optional 3rd Heroic night. We are looking for a few high-caliber players to join the team.

Our environment is more laid back, adult, with a focus on demand play style. We pride ourselves on a non-toxic raiding team and a fun atmosphere.

Our progression raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm PST.
Tuesday is an optional Heroic night from 8-11pm PST

We are currently Recruiting!
-Could consider a strong Tank (DK or Monk)
-Could consider a strong melee DPS (DH, Rogue, or Enhance)
-Need 1 more healer (Paly or Druid)
-Open to all Range DPS, but would give a kidney for a skilled Shadow Priest

If you would like to apply or ask any questions Send a message on Discord to Tristan#8888

You can also add on Bnet if that works better for you.
Ranger#1905

Hey! Reading your post! We have a spot open on your team you would be fantastic for, Locking in another DK especially DPS/Tank as we have a flex main tank. Looking to give a home to players long term. We’re not a CE guild atm but this tier is to push and lock it in if not this tier, next. We’re a mature atmosphere with most people 25+/30+ that has clear leadership and raid organization that is interested in players looking to improve/ do raid prep. Each week (M+ Keys), Covenant, Class research, are personal responsibility BUT we help with everything as a guild. Would love to get you in discord a chat more, I have sent a request already!

On top of that along with myself we have 8-15 players that push high keys all had KSM + (s1) about 6 of us have it (s2) now and the rest will being getting it organically the next week or two PLUS KSM ALTs. We expect in 3-4 weeks we’ll be pushing 18-20s in guild without any heavy lifting. If interested too we have a partnership with another guild to sell key runs 10+ and 15+ you can sign up for for extra gold.

Guild & Server
Brigadier of Hell [H] Kil’jaeden

Current Progression
9/10H & 3/10M SOD

Raid Times/Days
Wed/Thursday 6-9pm PST
We run an optional raid on Tuesday 6-8pm PST (ALT / Farming bosses for specific gear)

WHY BRIG!

A casual approach to Mythic as we all really enjoy playing together in and out of raid, we utilize organization and clear raid leading to maximize our two day raid schedule.
Non-Toxic and inclusive nature. When we mean Non-Toxic we activity work to foster a guild community in and out of raid.

Looking for players that want a “Home” for Raid, M+, Achievement Runs, Dailies, and Alt Action all the while able to focus up when it’s boss killing time!

Let’s get in Discord or In-game and let’s talk
Recruitment Contact
Bnet: TreeBierd#1123
Discord: Oro#6621

I work a strange 3rd shift. I start at 2:30am and go from there. So getting done at 2am would make it to hard to get to work etc. Sorry. Thanks for your post.

[H] On Area 52 is a 4/10m SOD guild

We are currently seeking a blood dk as our previous tank is stepping down.

This week we killed soulrender and got remnant to 28% after 30-45 minutes of remnant progression.

Track our progress and recruitment needs here!: wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/area-52/No+Way

If you are interested please file an application here: tinyurl(dot)com/NoWayApp
or reach out to me on discord @: Insomniaq#0192

If you respond here I most likely will forget to check back!

Have a great day! :slight_smile:

The guild name is “No Way”

Sorry the forum formatting messed up :stuck_out_tongue:

, {H} <Dojo> (Hyjal) 5/10M SOD (AOTC) T/W 9P-12A PST