244 Warlock LF M guild

As the title says I’m looking for a Mythic guild for my warlock. My current guild was not able to roster a full mythic team due to the lack of interest in the current game. But I still have the drive to raid. That being said I’m looking for a week night guild to raid with. I would prefer to stay horde as well. I’m currently 10/10H and 2/10M however I should have many more kills by now.

Logs link https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/59658452

Feel free to leave a message on here or message me on discord at acres (babayagar)#9851
or add me in game Btag acreshammer#11311

Hi there. Very interested. Sent you a Bnet request - Mortiia#1612

Check us out

Boss Lasers is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Zul’jin Horde that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members are constantly organizing alt runs, mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

Current Progression in SoD:

3/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday, optional Thursday raid

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

Learn More About Us

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/617656

https://linktr.ee/bosslasersguild

Application

If you would like to apply, please copy the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Tarox (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hey there, not sure if you’re interested in alliance, but sent you a battlenet request!
Spam below.

Quick Information

• Mythic Progression- 9hrs/week
  • Wednesday-Thursday-Monday: 5pm PST- 8pm PST
  • Goal: Cutting Edge

Class Needs:

• Rogue
  • Moonkin
  • Enhancement Shaman
  • BM/MM Hunter
  • Frost/Unholy Deathknight (with slappy hands)
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Exceptional other classes/specs will be considered

Loot:

/roll <3 digit number> if you don’t need an item

Required Addons:

• Greenwall
  • DBM / BigWigs
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weak Auras 2

Raiders should come prepared to raid in a progression-minded environment by having food, flasks, pots, runes, tomes, and anything else you might need. Gear should be gemmed and enchanted. Raiders should know fights before hand so if they have any questions or comments on how things are done on a fight they can be asked a head of time. Team members should maintain a positive attitude during raid and help fellow teammates to improve where needed.

Attendance should be 2/3 or better. Consistency offers a better raiding atmosphere for all raiders. We understand that sometimes you may need to post out for the night. We expect raiders to post out in the attendance channel that they will not be attending raid.

About our Team
We are one of the newest teams in Eternal Kingdom forming approximately 1 month after Castle Nathia came out. After forming up and getting our core group set we started to progress extremely quickly. In Castle Nathria despite the late start we achieved progressed up to Sludgefist and nearly killed him.

There will be zero tolerance for drama and a high expectation for all raiders to treat each other with respect. If you have any concerns, please bring them to leadership immediately. We will do everything we can to ensure that our raid atmosphere remains relaxed and fun while also focusing on killing bosses.

About our Community
Eternal Kingdom is a large multi-faction community consisting of multiple guilds, 9 Mythic raid teams, 6 Heroic raid teams, 2 Training teams, a PvP team, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all-inclusive guild that houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game.

https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/apply-form/?team=tsunami

RainbowDash#1867(Discord Araya#9555) - Tsunami Recruiting
Dramaticleap (Discord Dramaticpaws#7161)

Hey there, I’m the Raid Lead for on Area-52 and I’m on the hunt for a couple more competent raiders to fill out our roster. Hope you’ll take a look at my little rundown and let me know if you’re interested!

Good morning Babayagar. We are looking for a warlock for our team and would love to talk to you. I’m reaching out regarding out 5/10M team that raids 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun. If those times work for you, please check out our post. Our recruitment discord is in the post to reach us. Look forward to speaking with you.

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 4/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 1/10M SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - XmandevilX#1815

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 1/10M SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 10/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 5/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey Babayagar,

Would be interested in chatting if you are still looking.

About Us:
Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hey Babayagar,

We are an Alliance mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We are currently 10/10H and 4/10M raiding on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7-10PMCST. We finished last tier 9/10M and are pushing this tier for CE.

We are in a need of a Warlock to join our core raiding team. Let me know if you are interested you can find me on discord at cabosetv#0275 or bnet at cabose#1677

Hello Babayagar!
I sent you a request on BNet, let’s talk! We are 3/10M and Raid T/TH 8-11EST on Illidan.
Good Luck with your search!

Progress:
SoD progress: 4/10M 10/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Noxusrogue: Discord: Noxus#9195

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

=)

Hey Baba!

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
5/10M Sanctum of Domination
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
3 strong DPS, somewhat flexible on classes.

Contact
[Recruiter] Lovecoil
Bnet: norquandro#1999
Discord: Lovecoil#8594

Hello!

Please reach out at your earliest, interested in chatting further with you.