244 Havoc DH LF Mythic Raiding Guild

• Currently 3/10M with some experience on Soulrender
• Looking to achieve CE with a 2-3 day guild with raid times beginning after 7:30pm EST
• Mythic/heroic raiding experience in almost every tier since MoP
• I’ve played rogue for 8 years, but made the swap to DH because my guild needed one in CN
• I feel confident in my raiding performance on both tank and dps specs, but I certainly have a lot of room to improve.
• Driven to succeed at all aspects of my class through log review, forum discussions, and boss guides
• I respond well to criticism and I try to come to every raid with a positive attitude
• Willing to do odd-jobs and mechanics that will help the raid while always striving to do the best possible dps

www. warcraftlogs. com/character/us/emerald-dream/yovertz

Logs from past tiers on rogue: www. warcraftlogs. com/character/us/emerald-dream/vertzr?zone=24&new=true#

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Hello there, fellow Emerald Dreamer, and fellow rogue enjoyer.

I have added you in game, but feel free to reach me on discord as well at Invitica#2904 if you are interested in talking.

KJ server 8/10H Mythic coming soon (Discord Oro#6621) if interested

Hierarchy on Proudmoore is highly interested in getting a Havoc DH on the team. We are 1/10M and 8/10H and we start right at your desired time of 7:30pm EST on Wednesday and Friday until 10:30pm EST. CE is the goal we are shooting for and with our current rate of improvement I’m confident we can achieve that.

If Alliance isn’t a deal breaker and you are interested please reach out to me!
Bnet: Deevil#11420
Discord: Deevil#8988

4/10 Mythic

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall. The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This cannot be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

MELEE
DEMON HUNTER - HIGH
RET PALADIN - HIGH
WINDWALKER - HIGH
ENHANCE - HIGH

RANGED (ALL RANGED SHOULD APPLY IF INTERESTED)
WARLOCK - HIGH
ELEMENTAL - HIGH

HEALER
HOLY PALADIN - HIGH

We are seeking players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Stylez#11901 - Recruiting/Officer
Armadon#1845 - Officer

1 Like

Still looking :slight_smile:

[[A] [Proudmoore] [US] [3/10M 10/10H] is recruiting!]

The Hurricane. We are a guild and community that has lasted since Vanilla. Through server transfers and life changes for many, our WoW guild and discord server are active with members old and new.

Raiding just two nights a week with multiple recent Cutting Edge achievements (8/8 BoD, 12/12 Nya), we strive to attain CE while being flexible. Our mission is to aim for excellence while making best use of our limited raiding hours.

We are currently recruiting for 9.1! We are looking for:

3-4 DPS (Warrior, Enh Sham, Rogue, Boomkin, Spriest)
Any Exceptional Players feel free to apply!

We raid twice a week at the following times: Tues/Fri 8:30-12am EST (5:30-9pm PST)

21+ year old applicants only.

We communicate everything through Discord.

feel free to reach out via discord to SamSamSam#4315 or Btag Sam#11390! Thank You!

Hello!

Progress:
SoD progress: 1/10M 9/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Noxusrogue: Discord: Noxus#9195

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hi there we are currently looking for a Havoc DH for our main team as our tank would rather play brew than vengeance.
Current prog is 10/10H and 3/10M
Distilled on Area 52

Distilled is a laid back Mythic casual progression guild. We mainly Raid and do M+, with some PvP.

Our objective is to be a best in class raiding guild with limited (6hr/wk) Raid time. With the goal of providing an extremely enjoyable atmosphere but still maintain our raiding focus and use our time effectively!
Raid times:
8:30-1130 US Eastern Wed/Thurs
Our raiding team strategy is to maintain a roster of 23/24 raiders to allow for more ideal comps and to account for real life absences. Raid spots are based on raid composition for each encounter and player performance. All raid spots performance based, and we strive to ensure that guild politics and favoritism do not affect our choices and try to field the strongest team we can for each boss fight.

If you are interested. Please feel free to join the discord and message an officer.
My disc is: Kov#9087
Guild Discord:
~https:// discord.gg/zzEVBNn828

Hi Yovertz, Beyond Reasonable Clout was formed at the beginning of Shadowlands with the goal of becoming a strong CE guild. Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands(I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

With Castle Nathria being our first tier and starting late our goal was to get as far as we can in Mythic and to build a team capable of pushing CE in 9.1. We reached 8/10m and are now trying to see how fast we can get CE in Sanctum of Domination. Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

We feel our raiders should be able to have fun playing the game and not constantly farming, to help with that, we provide all consumables except damage potions.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: SoD: 3/10M, 9/10H

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769
Monkaru: Bnet: Zwarg#1365 Discord: Zwarg#2530

If you’re still looking for a good raid guild, take at look at Crisp and reach out… Our raid times and progress look to be about what you want.

Hi Yovertz! We’re looking for a havoc DH to join our mythic team.

Bread on Tichondrius is a mythic raiding guild with the goal of achieving cutting edge in Shadowlands and having fun doing it. We are group of diverse people from all over the world. LGBTQ+ friendly. Come join a team that knows when to get serious about pushing content and knows how to have fun!

PROGRESS
Sanctum of Domination (2/10M / 10/10H)
Castle Nathria (8/10M / 10/10H)

RAID TIMES

Tuesday & Wednesday
6 to 9PM PST (8 to 11PM central)

Sundays (optional heroic/alt raid)
6 to 9PM PST (8 to 11PM central)

CONTACT
BNet: GoldWaffle#1397 / Discord: Gold Waffle#0001

Hero Academia is a tight knit, Semi-Hardcore Progression guild that pushes for CE each tier. Currently 10/10H and 3/10M.

We offer a large community of players including 2 raid teams, various M+ oriented players, friends/family members that enjoy non-end-game oriented content, and players that enjoy hanging out throughout the week outside of WoW in other games.

Raid Schedule:

Friday 6-9PM Pacific Saturday 6-9PM Pacific

Guild Application Website:

//heroacademia .co/recruitment/

Guild Contacts:

Zyríx - GM / Raid Lead : SgtRyan#1505

Thorhammer- Officer : Thorxes#1272 (bnet) Lion#7061 (discord)

Hey Yovertz, Give Overcomplicated a look - we’re always looking for stellar players!

Here’s our post for recruitment: [H] <Overcomplicated> - 6hr/wk - 5/11M - LF DPS

We’re two days a week, starting at 9est - 12est, pushing solely into mythic starting this week. Go ahead and throw an Application in and we can fast track you as you clearly have a handle of you class and are looking to progress.

You can also reach out to me on Battle.net: Deucie#1537 or discord: Shaedy#1116

We would be interested in speaking with you.

Hi there, we’re Adaptive on Area-52 formerly known as Severity on Hyjal. We’ve recently decided to move to a more popular server for the opportunity to find better players to continue to build a solid roster for Castle Nathria & tiers to come. We’re a group of friends that have been playing the game together for years that have finally come together to make our own home. We have raiders/leaders with top 50 US exp going all the way back to MOP. We’re looking to find like minded individuals that want to clear content at a good pace and have a good time while doing so.

Prog:
10/10M CN
3/10M (Remnant close to dead) 10/10H Sanctum

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Wednesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Thursday: 10pm-1am (EST)

Goals
1.) Our main goal in this guild is to progress through the mythic raids in Shadowlands and achieve cutting edge in each tier. A majority of the players committed to this guild already have cutting edge experience and know what it takes in order to achieve this goal.

2.) While cutting edge is our primary goal, we intend on creating a guild that fosters players who can count on each other for difficult content. By this we mean being able to trust one another to perform their roles properly in mythic raid but also mythic + content. In other words, players in our roster enjoy pushing keys and we would like the guild to be a reliable source of group members for pushing.

3.) As well as succeeding in high end content we do also wish to create an environment where people can enjoy themselves and each other in and outside of raid. In our application process we will be looking to make sure that you will be able to help us in all three of these goals to ensure that you are a proper fit for Adaptive.

Needed Roles

Dps- Accepting any exceptional DPS players. (Windwalker would be massive)

Healer- Any good healers feel free to apply.

Tank- Open to any strong tanks to add to our roster to allow ours to return to dps

What we’re looking for
Aside from needed roles, we are looking for players who put it solid effort in making sure that they are competing at a competitive standard. We expect that all players are well informed about their current meta and potential upcoming metas for their class. As well as being informed we expect each player to always be looking to improve upon their own gameplay.

Application
We encourage anyone with CE exp or anyone who believes that have what it takes to achieve our goals to fill out the application linked below .

docs.google.com

Adaptive - Area 52 Application

Please fill out all of the information below so that we can quickly assess your current experience. We will get back to you regardless of the links just make it easier for us. Feel free to link multiple characters if you want to.

Contact
Raid Lead/GM : Dj
Discord : Dj#5612
Bnet : Mke#11978

Hey there! I am Mike with Fury on Proudmoore. We are a 5/10M Alliance guild that currently raids Mon-Thurs 8-11 PST. We will be going back to our normal Raid days of Tues-Thurs as soon as we lock out. We are currently recruiting and think you may fit a role we need. If you are interested, let me know. Best way to reach me is through Discord Miketsu#4165
Or, feel free to fill out an app https://tinyurl.com/FuryProudmoore

Hey, we are currently recruiting DPS! [H]Bad-Dragonmaw (US) 3/10M 10/10H Tues/Thurs 9:00-12:30 EST

Raid Environment:
Our priority is progression, while maintaining an enjoyable and lighthearted raid environment that results in people wanting to stick with the guild. We expect each player to take the raid seriously whether it’s farm or progress. We are a team, and you shouldn’t be afraid of criticizing someone, while also not being afraid to take it. We expect players to always prioritize killing a boss over an individual ranking, without being reminded to do so. We only raid 2 nights a week so being efficient with our time is incredibly important.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 6:00 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST
Thursday: 6:00 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST

Add me on Discord or Bnet if interested.
BNET: messica#1572 || DISCORD: jess#8627

Hey Yovertz!! If you’re ever looking to dip the toe alliance side,

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for Mythic Team
Current Progression : SoD: 10/10N; 9/10H; 1/10M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Casual Run
Wednesday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Looking for DPS specifically but considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Method Raid Tools

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hello, We are Fearfulways Guild - Argent Dawn Horde. We are currently 10/10H 5/10M SoD. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 11pm EST. If interested please contact me Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515.