244 Ele LF Team

Looking for a fun active guild, no preference on alliance or horde. Enjoy doing keys and playing alts. Prefer raids times that start at 8:30 EST or later. Also gearing up a FDK that is 230 that I will probably bring with me. If you have any questions you can add my Bnet or Disc to chat!

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/emerald-dream/burntcake
Bnet: Muffpumper#1198
Discord: Saltycake#5422

1 Like

Hey there!

We are an active “semi-hardcore” guild looking for like minded raiders. We consistently have members running keys, doing dailies or just hanging out in the guild discord. We raid two nights a week on our main team and have alt raid on the weekends.

Classes we would really love:

• DK (Any Spec)
  • Boomkin
  • Shadow Priest

All exceptional players welcome!

Raid: Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm - 11pm EST

Alt / Raid:

Saturday & Sunday 8pm - 11pm EST

Mythic Plus: We require 1 Mythic + 15 Key a week (but we will help you through it if you aren’t a dungeon person) We have quite a few KSM members as well.

Feel free to add any of our battle tags to apply or just to ask us some questions. We look forward to raiding with you!

I added you on Roger (Bloodiehell#1476)

Hey there! Not sure how you feel about starting 30 minutes earlier, but if so, please check us out!

Quick Information

• Mythic Progression- 9hrs/week
  • Wednesday-Thursday-Monday: 5pm PST- 8pm PST
  • Goal: Cutting Edge
  • Current Progress: 4/10M

Class Needs:

• Rogue
  • Moonkin
  • Enhancement Shaman
  • BM/MM Hunter
  • Frost/Unholy Deathknight (with slappy hands)
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Exceptional other classes/specs will be considered

Loot:

/roll <3 digit number> if you don’t need an item

Required Addons:

• Greenwall
  • DBM / BigWigs
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weak Auras 2

Raiders should come prepared to raid in a progression-minded environment by having food, flasks, pots, runes, tomes, and anything else you might need. Gear should be gemmed and enchanted. Raiders should know fights before hand so if they have any questions or comments on how things are done on a fight they can be asked a head of time. Team members should maintain a positive attitude during raid and help fellow teammates to improve where needed.

Attendance should be 2/3 or better. Consistency offers a better raiding atmosphere for all raiders. We understand that sometimes you may need to post out for the night. We expect raiders to post out in the attendance channel that they will not be attending raid.

About our Team
We are one of the newest teams in Eternal Kingdom forming approximately 1 month after Castle Nathia came out. After forming up and getting our core group set we started to progress extremely quickly. In Castle Nathria despite the late start we achieved progressed up to Sludgefist and nearly killed him.

There will be zero tolerance for drama and a high expectation for all raiders to treat each other with respect. If you have any concerns, please bring them to leadership immediately. We will do everything we can to ensure that our raid atmosphere remains relaxed and fun while also focusing on killing bosses.

About our Community
Eternal Kingdom is a large multi-faction community consisting of multiple guilds, 9 Mythic raid teams, 6 Heroic raid teams, 2 Training teams, a PvP team, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all-inclusive guild that houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game.

https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/apply-form/?team=tsunami

Veelia#1888 (Discord - Veelia#1985) - Tsunami Recruiting
RainbowDash#1867 (Discord - Araya#9555) - Tsunami Recruiting
Dramaticleap (Discord Dramaticpaws#7161)

Sent you a btag request from Rawrabear#1450. If you’re over 21, I would love to add an Ele Sham to my team. We are on Area 52 and raid Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST. Currently 9/10H.

8-11 pm EST raid time (Sun/Mon)

AlzHammer#1406

Hi!!! Our raid times start a LITTLE bit earlier at 8, but we could be what you’re looking for otherwise :slight_smile: check us out!!!

Raiders at Dawn is a social guild on Zul’Jin, made of a great group of friends who just want to experience the game while having fun with one another. While we do raid and do mythics, our #1 focus is having fun and socializing with each other :slight_smile: We are currently recruiting 1 more tank, 1-2 more healers, and some DPS! We’re also always open to more folks in need of a home to hang out and chat while doing content.

Like I said, our number one priority is to have fun and socialize together. We still love to do keys, go for achievements/mounts/pets/mogs, but always focus on our friendships first! We’ve got members who have played together for years and will keep playing for many more to come. :grin:

What do we do??

We raid!!! We’re currently 10/10 normal and 4/10 heroic. We raid 8:00 to 11:00 EST on Tuesday and Thursday nights and have an AOTC focus. We are again looking for all roles right now (see above).
We KEY! We basically are always doing dungeons and trying to ever get better vault goodies
We just chill!!! We’re always talking in general chat in discord, or sitting in voice talking about the game, life, or whatever other weird things come to our mind :smiley:

Feel free to add our officer/raid lead or me (another one of the officers) on battle-net if you’re interested and we can talk!!
Raid-lead - Jarclovis#1969
or me! - MimsyBorog#1551

Hey Saltycake,

Would be interested in chatting if you are still looking!

About Us:
Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Wednesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hey there! Sent you a discord request so we can chat!

Greetings!

I would love to talk to you further about our guild and your search for a home.

Murder Hobos is currently recruiting like minded people and committed raiders for our current push through Heroic Sanctum of Domination and you could be a great addition to our team!

Our progression is currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We raid on Tues/Thursday 8:00-11:00 Eastern

You can reach me at my BNET Ladori#1555 or my Discord Ladori#9225.

In the meantime, here is some basic information about who we are. Hope to hear from you soon!

Murder Hobos is a Heroic Raiding Guild on the Sargeras server which was formed by long time players and experienced raiders . We strive to maintain a community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 6/10H and 10/10N in SoD, we are moving at a steady pace through heroic content (we also run Mythic + regularly!) while maintaining a fun and friendly raiding environment.

With our collective raiding experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a great time and a positive teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS :

Skilled DPS (all classes considered)

RAID DAYS/TIMES :

Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11pm EASTERN

Please reach out to us here or BNET if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555 BNET
Ladori#9225 DISCORD
Evolintent#1966 BNET

Thanks everyone! I’ll get back to everyone later tonight or this weekend. Appreciate y’all’s time!

Hey Saltycake! Give me a shout on Discord so we can chat! Shadow.

Nox Oriens (10/10H 1/10M SOD) is looking to add 3-4 DPS, main spec healer that can dps and a main tank or dps/tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Good evening Salty,

We are looking to add some pumpers to our Mythic Raid team.

We are 10/10 H and 3/10 M with remnant down to 9%. We also raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11 EST.
Add slegEr#1552 for more information.

Thanks