244 Balance - 242 Warlock LF Mythic Progression Guild

Greetings,

I am a 242 Lock with a 244 Balance Druid buddy that’s looking for a raiding guild that we can call home; We’re currently 10/10H with no pulls in Mythic unfortunately, we cannot make it any further due to incompetent raiders - we typically top meters and rarely fail mechanics. We’re also very friendly :smiley:

What we’re looking for:

Guild that doesn’t raid past 12 AM EST (Unless progression requires OT)
Preferably Horde but open to Alliance.
Guild that is currently or plans to begin progressing in Mythic SOD.
We’re no strangers to pushing content, and we’d like to push Mythic SOD with an established guild.

What you will get from us:

Commitment. Not afraid to ask questions when necessary, constantly striving to be better and very competitive in a positive way.
Arrive to raids prepared. Will always have appropriate consumables and enchants. Won’t stand in fire or swirlies.

Hey Azkara!

We are currently 1/10M, 10/10H. Raid times of Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 CST. Reach out if you think we would be a good fit for you two!

<Resîlîence> of US-Illidan is searching high and far for strong dps to add to our roster to complete AOTC and head into Mythic SoD! We are currently accepting all specs, however we would LOVE to find the following:

Ranged: Boomkin, Warlock

Melee: Windwalker, Enhance

Healer: Any strong player

Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 CST (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST)

<Resîlîence> was formed late in 9.0 but the roots of the guild trace back to Eternal Palace. Many of our raiders have played together for multiple tiers and when the opportunity came to form our own guild, we did!

Our backgrounds are diverse; from IT and military, to students and stay-at-homers. We value the contribution each guild member brings both in and outside of raid. We offer progression based incentives to award raiders when certain bosses are defeated. This includes gold, custom character drawings as well as character statues. Our guild atmosphere can be classified as very casual and fun. Discord and guild chat is typically alive with jokes and memes (there is also a pets channel. We do require members to pay the pet tax with photos of their beloved animals <3).

If we sound like a possible fit for you, please reach out! Below you can find our contact information.

Kriztof (GM): KriztovChaos#1801
Dabëärs: Dabears#1561 (battlenet), Dabëärs#4176 (Discord)

Hey! We are 9/10H 1/10M and are looking for some exceptional RDPS to fill out our roster.

Tues/Wed 7:30-10:30pm EST, with other OPTIONAL runs for alts on Sundays/Mondays.

We were 6/10M during CN and are always looking for good players to help us push mythic and improve the guild! Add me on discord (Jaedrin#6899) if you’d like to discuss further! :slight_smile:

Hey Azkara!

I’d love to chat with you about One Shot!

Add me on discord, Letholas#9581 if you want to talk!

Hi Azkara,
We’re currently recruiting both those classes for CE progression (currently 4/10M). You can find more info here:

Hiya Azkara! I know there are loads of Horde guilds that meet your criteria, but if none of them feel ‘just right’, here’s another option.
I’m a raider in < Ashes >. Server: Fizzcrank/Aggramar, Faction: Alliance. Tues/Wed 7:30-10:30 CST.
We’re a casual mythic guild. We were 6/10 CN. Tuesday we got AotC (full H clear in one night, one-shots except for Fatescribe and Sylvanas). Last night was our first night in mythic (aside from Tarragrue), killed 2 bosses and had Skyja somewhere below 50%. We’re looking for a few more people to fill out our roster. We’re a pretty laidback team. We have a good number of people pushing higher keys and a few who love the PvP scene.

If that at all sounds appealing to you, let me know! Good luck out there!

Discord: kationka#1818

Good Morning,

i’d love to chat with you both about join the core team. Here’s our info for you, hope to chat soon !

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Resto Shaman and Disc Priest
  • Ranged DPS - Balance Druid - High Priority*
  • Melee DPS - Enhancement Shaman and Unholy Death Knight

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 10/10
Mythic - 3/10

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Check us out

Boss Lasers is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Zul’jin Horde that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in SoD:

2/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday, optional Thursday raid

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members are constantly organizing alt runs, mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please copy the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Tarox (Discord: Tarox#0729)

We’d be interested in a druid/warlock. 4/10M w/ Soulrender to 19 percent, raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. Located on A-Proudmoore. If interested, feel free to give me a btag add -
Conzeula#1172

If you’re looking for a good guild to push CE with come take a look at Crisp. We’re friendly and results oriented. If you’re willing to put in the work we’d be happy to have you.

Hey,

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Shadowlands Progression

• Sanctum of Domination: 5/10m
  • Castle Nathria: 10/10m Cutting Edge

Battle for Azeroth Progression

• Ny’alotha: 12/12m Cutting Edge
  • Eternal Palace: 8/8m Cutting Edge
  • Crucible of Storms: 2/2h
  • Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9m Cutting Edge
  • Uldir: 8/8m Cutting Edge

Legion Progression

• Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m
  • Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you’re interested in talking more, please add me.

• Discord: Justify#3562
  • BattleTag: Justify#11282

Would possibly be interested in both of you 5/10 mythic Add my btag Rothar#1342

Hi Azkara - We raid T/W 9-12 EST and are starting Mythic prog full time next week. We’re currently 1/10M 9/10H, I have core raid spots open for high performing RDPS. Please let me know if you’d like to chat, Discord is Tazer#1603

Hello, we would love to chat with you guys. We are Fearfulways Guild - Argent Dawn Horde. We are currently 10/10H 5/10M SoD. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 11pm EST. If interested please contact me Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515.

Adversary exists to facilitate expert-level gameplay in the pursuit of maximum individual performance and fun. Every raid is broken down, combat logs analyzed, and metrics compared to the unflinching goal of making the next raid superior to the last. Adversary’s weekly obsessions are increases in raid tempo, reductions in player deaths, improvements in general execution, and growing as a team.

Raid Schedule (Eastern time):

Wednesday/Thursday 8:00pm-11:00pm

Tuesday – 8:00pm-10:00pm optional

Recruitment:

We recruit the player, not the character. Exceptional players of any class with a consistent history of mythic raiding are always encouraged to apply.

We are currently in need of:
2 x Healers
Any exceptional DPS

Attendance:

Maintaining a healthy guild roster requires more than 20 members to allow for absences and comp flexibility. We understand that no one is entitled to 100% play time and are courteous swapping in and out as the fights need. Our ideal roster size is 24-26 players with 95% attendance and high progression play time per player.

Expectations:

A player who is committed to operating as part of a team executing their role. Someone who has the mindset that their execution within the raid makes the rest of the team better. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress and having members who embrace and learn from it is key to the overall success of the raid team.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out!

BNET: Khromah#1755

Discord: Khromah#1532

Hi Azkara,

[Ferk] Horde - Area52 is 10/10H SoD 3/10M. We are recruiting a couple exceptional DPS for mythic progression. The guild has been around for a few tiers now and has a very relaxed/friendly environment with CE leadership.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST with an optional raid on Wednesday 8-10 EST. Our goal is to push CE on a 6 hour schedule in a casual setting. We would have the space to add both you and your friend to our team.

If you are interested please contact me via bnet or discord!

Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

Hello! I am with Loot Goblins on Area52 we are 3/10M and aiming for CE!

Our times: Wednesday (9:30pm start-12am end EST), Sunday, Monday 9pm-12am EST
(Note: Wednesday was just recently added as an official raid day on our schedule; Wednesday is subject to change)

We swap players in and out for mythic based on comp needs, gearing, experience as we feel the full roster deserves to share in the kills and bask in the glory.
All BOE drops go to funding the guild bank/flasks/foods
RC Loot council is used for loot rolling, all players are expected to fill out a form highlighting gear needs/wants

If you’re interested please reach out to me on Discord: Okashiro#2856

Hey Azkara,

Would be interested in chatting with you both if you are still looking!

About Us:
Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Welcome to chilis! How many will be joining us today?

Now that my pun is over… :slight_smile:

We are team comprised of friends and bunch of new friends that like to play at a high level and are always looking to better the team/selves with competition.

Our raid days are T/W 9:30P - 12A EST Sunday 9:00P - 12A(server time).

That being said we achieved 3/10M & 9/10H. We are aiming to achieve 4/10M (10% wipe) this week and 10/10H. We set our goals per week and aim to obtain them every single week! We like to focus on a great community and high level raiding!

Please message if you are interested!

GM - Hiddentroll#12347

Recruitment Lead - Windsor#1636

We have a strong need for balance druid & warlock for our Mythic core. We are a 4/10M 2-day guild with an optional Sunday heroic run. Hit us up if you are still looking!