244 3/10 M HPal Looking for 2 Night CE Guild

Hi there,

I’m a former raid lead looking to take a step back into a role where I just prep for myself and game. CE way back in SoO and enjoying the game for the first time since then, Currently 3/10 M and 10/10 H, looking for similar or better on a schedule that is 2 days a week (Monday-Thursday) and within the range of 8PM-1AM EST. Those requirements are firm, open to Alliance if the fit is right.

Thanks!

Hey there,

I’d like to chat with you about joining us; we appear to be what you’re looking for day/time wise. BNet at Season#1676, Discord at Season#9717.

(A) [US - Kel’Thuzad] 3/10M & 9/10H; 3x CE | 6 hr/wk | Mon/Tues 8:15-11:15 EST

Greetings!

Dominance Hotel of Kel’Thuzad is recruiting a healer (anything but MW) to join our raid roster for SoD and beyond. Given our limited raid schedule, the expectation is that we’re making the most of our time to efficiently push progression. So if you’re looking for a mature, forward focused, non-toxic group that gets things done, then look no further.

Raid Times:
Monday: 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM EST
Tuesday: 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM PST
Saturday: Optional raid typically one difficulty below the progression level

Expectations:
-Comprehensive understanding of your class and role
-Desire to constantly improve and play your class at a high level
-Willingness to do the things outside of raid to improve your in-raid performance
-Ability to receive constructive feedback, take direction, and be flexible
-Come prepared with the requisite pots; the guild provides cauldrons, armor kit/oil/stones, Vantus Runes, and guild repairs
-80%+ attendance; we try to run about a 25 man roster
-Be an adult; interact appropriately with people, both inside and outside the guild

Recruitment Needs:
1 healer (non MW)

Any exceptional applicant will be considered.

Guild Background:
The officer corps and several members of have been gaming together since 2006/2007, across multiple WoW expansions and games, such as Rift, FFXI, FFXIV, etc. Many of us were together as a part of top 100 US raiding in Vanilla, TBC, and Wrath. However, the days of hardcore raiding are well behind us, and currently the focus is on being efficient while still progressing through content at a reasonable pace. The current iteration of the guild began raiding in BFA’s BOD, where we finished the tier 8/9M. We then went CE for EP, CE for NYA, and CE for CN. We’ve started out SoD strong, and we’re looking to continue the push toward another CE for the tier.

Please consider joining us! We don’t ask people to complete an application form, but I will typically screen applicants for suitability. Feel free to contact me if you are interested or just have questions about the guild, either on BNet at Season#1676, Discord at Season#9717, or find me in game as Sayson on Kel’Thuzad.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from you soon!

-Sayson

Hi Pwaffle, Close Enough is currently looking for an hpal for CE progression (3/10M atm), see below for info and how to get in touch if interested!

If you’re still looking for a guild, Crisp fits your raid requirements and progress fairly well. Feel free to reach out if you’re interested.

Good luck :slight_smile:

Hey! 3/10M on Whisperwind Alliance. Will probably finish this week 5/10M. We raid Tues-Wed 8-11 EST. I’ll post our info below.

Casual Raiding Guild is recruiting all dps players and one healer for 9.1 Sanctum raiding. Formed at the start of Shadowlands, we achieved Cutting Edge in Castle Nathria and expect to significantly jump in rankings this tier. We’re based on Whisperwind Alliance side and raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11 EST. Since we only raid 2 nights a week for 6 hours there are always lots of keys, alt raids and memes taking place outside of raid hours. Although we’re specifically recruiting the classes listed above, we’d love to connect with any talented gamers. We’re also always happy to accept social gamers who may not be ready for mythic raiding but are looking for a fun guild to call home.

What you can expect

• A fast paced and relatively relaxed environment on farm and trash
  • A still relatively relaxed but focused environment on prog
  • Constructive feedback from leadership
  • Flasks/feasts provided by guild
  • Plenty of off night shenanigans

If you like what you’ve read and want to learn more about the guild feel free to reach out below. Please have recent logs ready to go if you’re interested in the mythic raid team

Bnet - Cav#1179
Discord Cav#9559

Hey,

We’re not exactly the best fit since you’re looking for two nights, but if you are interested in a three night guild, let’s chat!

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Shadowlands Progression

• Sanctum of Domination: 4/10m
  • Castle Nathria: 10/10m Cutting Edge

Battle for Azeroth Progression

• Ny’alotha: 12/12m Cutting Edge
  • Eternal Palace: 8/8m Cutting Edge
  • Crucible of Storms: 2/2h
  • Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9m Cutting Edge
  • Uldir: 8/8m Cutting Edge

Legion Progression

• Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m
  • Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you’re interested in talking more, please add me.

• Discord: Justify#3562
  • BattleTag: Justify#11282

Hey there

We are a 10/10H 1/10M guild (previously 8/10M CN) looking for more so we can do mythic instead of pugging. Planning to push for CE this tier once we have the right recruits! We are at 18 and looking for 1 healer and 1 flex heal/dps and we good to push!

We raid H, Tichondrius, 6:30-9:30 PST on Tuesday and Thursday, with an optional raid on Sunday for whoever feels like showing up!

If interested, hit me up on discord!

Infin#1525

Hello!

Consider Snacks on Mal’Ganis. We’re 4/10, very close to 5/10 on a 6-hour schedule (Tue/Wed 9-12 EST). We have a very strong healing core but just lost the one to IRL. Active discord, strong mythic +, off-night sale and alt runs. We expect raiders to show up prepared to make the most of our light schedule, with the goal of obtaining an efficient CE each tier. Hit me up on Discord at Schatzker#7372 to talk more. We could really use someone immediately as our ret paladin, while more than proficient at holy, would like to go back to slamming his head on the keyboard. Likely taking down Soulrender tonight!

2 Likes

Hi Pwaffle! We are Adversary and we are 3/10 mythic 9/10H. We raid Wed/Thurs 8:00 to 11:00 pm EST. We are recruiting exceptional players for cutting edge. We may be a great fit.

Please reach out to us if you’d like to discuss trialing with the team!
Discord: Khromah#1532
Btag: Khromah#1755

Hey Pwaffle Elysian on Mal’Ganis is currently looking for a healer we are 3/10M and 10/10H and were 9/10M on CN and it seems we fit your schedule we raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-11EST would love to talk to you some more you can reach me on discord Tarnius#7241

Hello Pwaffle

[US][A] [Interstellar Overdrive] would be interested in having you potentially trialing to join our raiding team! We are semi-hardcore and achieved 6/10 M CN last tier. We recently cleared Heroic SOD and will be pushing into Mythic progression soon.

Interstellar Overdrive

• Semi-Hardcore : 10/10 H AOTC SOD — 1/10 M SOD
  • Connected Servers : Draenor/Echo Isles
  • Raid Nights : Tuesday/Thursday (Saturday - Optional)
  • Raid Times : 9-12pm EST

Feel free to give our guild recruitment page a quick lookover to see if we would be a good fit for you!

Best of Luck!
Zoras
Battle Net : Paracyte#11293

Hi Waffle,

Its Mine I Licked it sounds like it may check a lot of boxes for you - two nights, within your times, and currently 3/10M 10/10H and looking for a holy pally! I’ll drop the copy paste spam below, but feel free to reach out too! Hope to hear from you:

Hey Pwaffle! IPyro from Big Money Crab here with our info, let me or Fredles know if you want to chat, Fredles has been handling most of the recruitment for us.
Guild: Big Money Crab | Server: Area-52 – Horde US
Raid Days: Tuesday and Wednesday 8PM – 11PM Eastern Time
Sanctum Progression: 3/10M | 10/10H

Big Money Crab was formed during 8.3 and we raid on Tuesday and Wednesday nights starting at 8pm with an optional alt run on Saturdays at the same time. We were 6/12 M in Ny’alotha, 9/10 M in Castle Nathria and plan to hit the ground running in Sanctum and push for CE moving forward.

Contacts: GM: Ipyro (Discord ID: Icosa#1090 | Bnet ID: Icosa#1362)
Raid Lead & Assist: Trashhunter (Discord ID: TrashBringer #9781) & Amésha
Recruitment: Fredles (Discord ID: Fredles#9894)
Officers: Akirath (Discord ID: Paramount#3415), Pocchama

Gonna leave our spam below best of luck!

About us: Our guild was founded the 2nd week of shadowlands by a group of friends that have raided together for the past 7 years. Leadership has many past cutting edges under their belts but can no longer commit to the 12-16 hour schedules of the past. Everyone in the guild is looking to push CE while having a barrel of laughs at the same time.

Previous and current Tier:
SoD: 10/10H, 4/10M
CN: 9/10M

Recruits: We are looking for individuals that want to push cutting edge on a lighter schedule than most guilds. We only raid two days a week, with optional content on the weekends. (on occasion we may go up to 10 minutes late if we think we can kill on the next pull)

Raid schedule: Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST

Recruitment as of 8-11-21
Tank - Full
Healer - 2x (Hpal, Rsham preferred)
DPS: Recruiting exceptional Rdps
Even if your class is not listed above we are always open to exceptional applicants

What we supply: All flasks, pots, repairs, vantus and oils are supplied by the guild.

Requirements:

• Come to raid prepared, fight researched and ready to go. Do no show up not knowing the mechanics.
  • DBM/Big Wigs/alternative raid encounter add-on(s)
  • Weak Auras 2 is required for raid weakauras.
  • Have a working microphone, you do not have to speak unless asked upon.
  • Regularly attend raids or post out when you know you will be missed.
  • 18+ only

Apply here: https://forms.gle/D6HJ4aYL1ULH8Tdy5

Contacts for questions:
Gm - Knov - Fonzie#1383
Recruitment Officer - Rylast - Rylast#1375 (discord)

hey is faction transfer an option for you if we sponsor it? If it doesn’t work out, can also pay to transfer back. Let me know if interested - discord: cherie#5217

we are a 3 night guild tho :slight_smile: let me know if interested.

Perpetual on Eonar is looking for more dedicated players to round out our roster. Our guild has been around since the beginning of MoP until last expansion when we took a break. We reformed the guild this expansion with a renewed goal of getting Cutting Edge.

We are made up of a group of people that have raided together for the better part of 8 years including multiple CE and top 100 players. We enjoy a relaxed raiding environment with the expectation that everyone is doing what they must to improve.

Progression:
8/10M Castle Nathria
10/10H Sanctum of Domination
3/10M Sanctum of Domination

Raid Times:

Wed/Thurs - 9pm-12am EST

Optional raids and M+ throughout the week.

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: Non Druid Healer

DPS: Skilled DPS

We are willing to assist in transfer costs for exceptional players.

Application: https://forms.gle/u4s8NM38qhDLcwcA9

Scooter#11651 on BTag
Scooter#4601 on Discord

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Invective | 10/10M Castle, and 5/10M Sanctum**

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 7PM CST - 11:30 PM CST with two breaks. An hour might be added during progression to both days before raid*.

Guild Background:

Invective’s raid team is a 10/10M Castle, 5/10M Sanctum guild on Mal’ganis and we’re focused on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 7pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

We have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as tmog runs, jackbox games, etc!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL
  • Healers: Disc Priest priority, other exceptional healers; need two of them!
  • DPS: Exceptional DPS

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application.If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon.

Hey dude, we are alliance but seem like a great fit. We are LF a HPally. Guild has consistently gotten CE in all raids participated in. In SL we are 10/10M CN, 4/10M currently with a 27% pull on first night of Soulrender. Feel free to reach out anytime, thank you.