243 warlock 5/10 mythic CE CN lf guild

I’m looking for a new guild unfortunately. i’m Currently 5/10 mythic SoD with 40% prog on painsmith. I have achieve CE Nzoth (US 879), CE CN (US 297). I play all three warlock specs but I do have preferences on what ones I play.

I’m available every day of the week 5:30 PM PST or later

I have logs and am willing to share them with potential interested parties.

blindgervee#1196 is my real id. Feel free to add

Welcome to chilis is looking for additional core team members for our ranged DPS. We are a competitive guild look to approve and push faster and harder this tier. We achieve 7/10M for our first tier and looking to achieve CE this tier!

We are currently 4/10M!

Raid times - T/W 9:30-12 EST Sun 9:00P - 12:00A EST

We also supply guild repairs, feasts, and cauldrons.

Furthermore, I’d like to say our community that we have built is second to none!!

Please reach out to me if you have further questions or/and show interest for our guild.

Hiddentroll#12347

We’re a 6 hour semi-hardcore guild. Raid times are Wed 9-12pm EST & Sun 8-11pm EST.
We have an active discord of players who are interested in M+ and other games outside of WoW as well.

Looking for ALL exceptional players!

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/575694/latest#difficulty=4

Please ping me if you have questions or want to chat, as we look to round out our Mythic roster with great players.

discord: spron#2785
bnet: spron#1685

Hey Sneakystaber,

We are an Alliance mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 4/10M raiding on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7-10PM CST. We finished last tier 9/10M and are pushing this tier for CE.

We are a little behind your present guild on progression but we do have a core raid spot for a Warlock.

Let me know if you are interested you can find me on discord at cabosetv#0275 or bnet at cabose#1677

Here’s a little about our guild:

Please reach out if we pique your interest!

Hey Sneaky,

Would be interested in chatting if you are still looking.

About Us:
Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hey I think we might be a good fit if you can make late night raid times! Our recruitment spam is below.

After (7/10M) is a late night guild composed of long time friends that have a solid raiding history. We raid very late nights, and have a lot of experience in running a late night guild.
We are currently 7/10M in Sanctum, and achieved 10/10M in Castle Nathria. Our leadership and many of our members have a long history of Cutting Edge raiding.
We are looking to build up a strong roster to continue to comfortably get CE in the rest of shadowlands.

We are currently looking for solid players with a mythic raiding background.
Specifically we are currently looking for:

• Healers
  • DPS

We are interested in finding mechanically strong players that fit our late night atmosphere, regardless of the class or spec.
If that sounds like you then don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST

If you are interested in trialing or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
GM: Lonesoldier#1409 or apply at: https://forms.gle/YxsQ3o3cuyAjvezbA

We could use a lock, check us out!

Seer is an Alliance guild formed from people who have played on Proudmoore since WotLK. We got 9/10 Mythic Nathria and are currently 4/10 Mythic currently.

Our Goal is Cutting Edge on a 2 day progression raid schedule. We also have an optional 3rd Heroic night. We are looking for a few high-caliber players to join the team.

Our environment is more laid back, adult, with a focus on demand play style. We pride ourselves on a non-toxic raiding team and a fun atmosphere.

Our progression raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm PST.
Tuesday is an optional Heroic night from 8-11pm PST

We are currently Recruiting!
-Could consider a strong Tank (DK or Monk)
-Could consider a strong melee DPS (DH, Rogue, or Enhance)
-Need 1 more healer (Paly or Druid)
-Open to all Range DPS, but would give a kidney for a skilled Shadow Priest

If you would like to apply or ask any questions Send a message on Discord to Tristan#8888

You can also add on Bnet if that works better for you.
Ranger#1905

Hey Sneak!!

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
5/10M Sanctum of Domination
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
3 strong DPS, somewhat flexible on classes.

Contact
[Recruiter] Lovecoil
Bnet: norquandro#1999
Discord: Lovecoil#8594

Hello!

We are currently looking for a warlock.