243 Prot Paladin LF CE Guild

Guild has finally called it quits and i’m looking for a new home. Can raid weekdays, any time from 7-12EST, ideally looking for a 2-3 day a week guild.

Looking for a semi-serious guild that has been around a while and wants to push for CE every tier. Add me for more info Bnet at Arrent#1782 or Discord at Arrlen#2337.

I put a message on the other post for all 7 of you but if youre now looking for a guild alone please message me. We started a new guild due to the same issues you were running into. We are made up of dedicated CE raiders and raiders who have gotten really close to CE. We are looking to push CE every tier. We are currently raiding weds/thurs 6-9 pst. Please message me if you have any questions

Dotsareweak (Mattdoza#1360 - battlenet)

Hello!

I’m Mag, the raid lead of Atrophy. We’re an Alliance Stormrage CE guild. We got 10/10 M last tier and are currently clearing through Sanctum (10/10H, 3/10M). Our raid times are Thurs, Sun, Mon 7:30 -10:30 pm EST.

We are a Mythic progression oriented guild that’s been raiding since WoD and with a history of many CEs. Each tier our rank has gotten better and we’re looking to continue that trend. Biggest thing we’re looking for are players with a positive attitude, mechanically sound, and knowledge of the class / spec they are playing.

If you’re interested, or have any questions, add me on bnet or discord and I’ll get back to you asap!

Bnet: Empress#1110
Discord: Empress#3310