243 Frost mage looking for an AOTC guild with mythic prog on Illidan

Just moved to Illidan and I’m looking for an AOTC guild who are looking to go into mythics.

Currently 9/10 heroics. Didnt get AotC because my guild died on Sylvanas.
I want a guild with who I can raid and improve myself.

Hi not sure if you’ve found a guild or not but I would love to chat to see if our group would potentially be a good fit for you. I’ll drop our post below as well but I’m from on Illidan, we’re a chill group of adults that are looking to push AOTC and then go into mythic while maintaining a laid back environment. Currently 9/10H raiding T/Th 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST. Looking to start Sylvanas prog and then the early bosses in mythic.
Feel free to reach out to me if you’re interested
Discord: Sploott#6921

Hellos

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

SL Progression
1/10 M 9/10 H 10/10 N SoD (phase 3 Sylvanas)
4/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Please contact coltongrundy#1258- DPS officer
Caryn#1711 - GM
Hamster#11648 - Recruitment Officer
LadyTaisho#1762 - Healing Officer

if you are ok with a possible move we would love to chat :slight_smile:

Reach out to our recruitment officer on disc if interested! henryhiggins#2661

[H][US][Illidan] - 5/10 H COD is recruiting for Mythic raiding Fri/Sat 9-12 EST - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hiya! Mages are delicious! If you have not found a home yet and are not adverse to checking out alliance please take a look below and we seem like a fit feel free to poke!
Regardless, happy raiding!

Hey Tagela

Illidan Track Club is looking for DPS and need a mage. We just transferred to Illidan and are currently 6/10H and some our players have up to 4/10M. We got 6/10M CN before taking a break before 9.1. Our raid times are T/W/Sun 8:30pm - 11:30pm server. Let me know if you are interested.

Lachesis | Lachesis #2496 or Rora#1663 (btag)
Bennyboo | Ben (jamin)#2702 or Benjibear#1111(btag)

Welcome to chilis is looking for additional core team members for our ranged DPS. We are a competitive guild look to approve and push faster and harder this tier. We achieve 7/10M for our first tier and looking to achieve CE this tier!

We are currently 4/10M!

Raid times - T/W 9:30-12 EST Sun 9:00P - 12:00A EST

We also supply guild repairs, feasts, and cauldrons.

Furthermore, I’d like to say our community that we have built is second to none!!

Please reach out to me if you have further questions or/and show interest for our guild.

Hiddentroll#12347

Hi Tagaela,

Auggies Annonymous on Illidan is currently 9/10H and looking to move on to mythic prog once we are done with heroic. I would love to talk to you more and see if we would be the right guild for you. Please feel free to add me on discord at RoyalFluffy #7454 and we can talk more.

Hey tag,

My horde guild on malganis is 9/10 heroic and looking for some more ranged dps to push through.

Hit me up on discord, would love to chat

Sny#0322

Hey Tagaela!

<Resîlîence> of US-Illidan is searching high and far for strong dps to add to our roster to complete AOTC and head into Mythic SoD! We are currently accepting all specs, however we would LOVE to find the following:

Ranged: Boomkin, Elemental, Mage

Melee: Windwalker, Enhance

Healer: Any strong player

Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 CST (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST)

<Resîlîence> was formed late in 9.0 but the roots of the guild trace back to Eternal Palace. Many of our raiders have played together for multiple tiers and when the opportunity came to form our own guild, we did!

Our backgrounds are diverse; from IT and military, to students and stay-at-homers. We value the contribution each guild member brings both in and outside of raid. We offer progression based incentives to award raiders when certain bosses are defeated. This includes gold, custom character drawings as well as character statues. Our guild atmosphere can be classified as very casual and fun. Discord and guild chat is typically alive with jokes and memes (there is also a pets channel. We do require members to pay the pet tax with photos of their beloved animals <3).

If we sound like a possible fit for you, please reach out! Below you can find our contact information.

Kriztof (GM): KriztovChaos#1801
Dabëärs: Dabears#1561 (battlenet), Dabëärs#4176 (Discord)

Hey bud we are 4/10M and LF more. HMU. Quick spam.

Quick Bio
We are Inconceivable, a newly formed guild on Area 52. We have been clearing content together since 2015 and have recently created a new guild under new ownership! We have a fun, friendly, relaxed environment both in raid and outside of raid with the goal of pushing for CE each tier.

Expectations
Attendance: Each and every raiders is expected to have 90% attendance. Players who cannot maintain 90% attendance will be sat on the bench and will remain in that spot until they can prove otherwise.
Consumables: each raider is expected to have full consumables. That means, food, flask, pots (enough for pre and post pulls) vantus runes, augment runes, oils, and armor kits. As we supply flask, food, and usually vantus runes, we still expect them to be in your bags.
Knowledge of class: Nobody is the forefront expert on their class. We expect all raiders to understand their class, and keep putting in the effort to be better.
Knowledge of fights: An understanding of all fights that the guild may be progressing on and farming.
Attitude: Always have a good attitude. Many of us come to raid because it is our escape from the real world. If you cannot come and wipe on a progression boss all night while keeping a good, positive, fun attitude, you may not want to inquire.
CURRENTLY ONLY RECRUITING PLAYERS WHO HAVE EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF FIGHTS AND CAN KEEP UP WITH RAID, WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO HELP GEAR, THAT MEANS 230+ ILVL AND HAVE DONE FIGHTS

Raid Times
Wednesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EASTERN
Optional Night: Tuesday 10pm-1am est.

What we need
Healer - ANY
SHADOW PRIEST
RDPS

Contacts
Discord: Vergina#7454
Battle.net: Hombre#11109

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. Gg