243 Boomy (93 avg H Parse + 3/10M) LF CE Guild

Howdy all -

(Willing to realm xfer for 5/10M+ guild)

I’m Arealnut-Area 52 looking for a semi-hardcore/hardcore CE raiding guild with CE experience. Currently 10/10H 3/10M SoD when my guild disbanded. Looking for 2/3 day weekday (+/- Sunday) raiding schedule.

93 avg Heroic parses and 82 avg M parses so preferably looking for a guild that is already 4/10M +

Would love a guild with historical CE experience as my last few guilds have disbanded due to bad leadership or players leaving. Want a hardcore guild that I am confident won’t call it quits halfway through a tier.

Feel free to reach out to me on disc:
baby ciroc#9532

Hey,

If you’re willing to consider Alliance, add me and let’s chat.

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Shadowlands Progression

• Sanctum of Domination: 4/10m
  • Castle Nathria: 10/10m Cutting Edge

Battle for Azeroth Progression

• Ny’alotha: 12/12m Cutting Edge
  • Eternal Palace: 8/8m Cutting Edge
  • Crucible of Storms: 2/2h
  • Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9m Cutting Edge
  • Uldir: 8/8m Cutting Edge

Legion Progression

• Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m
  • Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you’re interested in talking more, please add me.

• Discord: Justify#3562
  • BattleTag: Justify#11282

Hi Areal, We are Fearfulways Guild - Argent Dawn Horde. We are currently 10/10H 5/10M SoD. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 11pm EST. If interested please contact me Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515. (I sent you a discord message also)

Hi there, we’re looking for 2 dps to round off our team and our times seem to mesh. We raid T/W/Su 7:30pm CST to 10:30pm CST.

We are Forge on Sargeras, 4/10M - multiple CE from past tiers. Looking to climb ranks and get better as a team.

If you are interested in applying with us please visit ^http://www.guildsofwow.com/forge/ and fill out the application form. If you have questions please hit me up for further details.
CONTACT - Bnet Tag: Eyecee#1917 /// Discord: Eyecee#8594

Hey man, sent you a discord request, but thought you might be interested in checking out Overcomplicated. 3/10M and running full time in mythic starting this week, we have a stable core of players that have been around since TBC and are looking for a ranged DPS to bring straight into a core raiding spot. You can read about us here: [H] <Overcomplicated> - 6hr/wk - 5/11M - LF DPS - #227 by Blashyrkh-area-52

Feel free to find me on discord: Shaedy#1116 or Bnet: Deucie#1537