243 AOTC Disc Priest lf Mythic Raiding Guild

Hi! We are in high need of a Disc Priest to complete our Mythic roster. We are currently 3/10M on a 1-night per week schedule.

We raid Tuesdays from 8:30pm-12:30am but also run a lot of M+ throughout the week with an alt/heroic raid on Sundays.

We are a competitive that loves to push content but also have a lot of fun doing so and keep toxicity at a minimum.

If you’re interested you can check us out here:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Hootenanny

Or apply directly here:
hootenanny.fun

[A] [US] [Cenarius] Questionable Tactics
Raid Times: Saturday and Sunday 9am to Noon PST.
Current Prog: 3/10M 10/10H
Looking for: All DPS, preference for ranged

Questionable Tactics is a semi-hardcore alliance guild on Cenarius. Castle Nathria was our first tier doing mythic and we got 6/10M despite stopping raiding in March due to real life circumstances. We are aiming to get CE in Sanctum of Domination, which we feel is a realistic and achievable goal. We are very proud of the community we have built and grown within the guild, and are searching for players will be a good fit in the guild and have a good attitude toward raiding & mythic+. If you are interested in raiding with us, please contact me for a chat.
Xenium#11184 on Battle.net
Xenium#0624 on Discord

hey bro! My guild is 9/10H 1/10M with eye sub 20% add me on discord Fen#8048

Hiya! I don’t know if you’re interested at all in Alliance or if you’ve already found a new guild, but I figured I’d respond all the same.
I’m a raider in < Ashes >. Server: Fizzcrank/Aggramar, Faction: Alliance. Tues/Wed 7:30-10:30 CST. 2/10 M SoD, AotC.
We’re a casual mythic guild. We were 6/10 CN. We’re looking for a few more people to fill out our roster. We’re a pretty laidback team. We have a good number of people pushing higher keys and a few who love the PvP scene.

If that at all sounds appealing to you, let me know! Good luck out there!

Discord: kationka#1818

Hey Thebatien! We are looking for some new raiders and would love to chat. Hit me up in Discord anytime! Shadow.

Nox Oriens (9/10H 1/10M SOD) is looking to add 3-4 DPS, main spec healer that can dps and a main tank or dps/tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Hello Thebatien

[US][A] [Interstellar Overdrive] would be interested in having you potentially trialing to join our raiding team! We are semi-hardcore and achieved 6/10 M CN last tier. We recently cleared Heroic SOD and will be pushing into Mythic progression soon.

Interstellar Overdrive

• Semi-Hardcore : 10/10 AOTC H SOD — 1/10 M SOD
  • Connected Servers : Draenor/Echo Isles
  • Raid Nights : Tuesday/Thursday (Saturday - Optional)
  • Raid Times : 9-12pm EST
  • We are alliance

Feel free to give our guild recruitment page a quick lookover to see if we would be a good fit for you!

Best of Luck!
Zoras
Battle Net : Paracyte#11293

Hey Thebatien, Homie Hoppers (7/10M, 10/10M CN Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for Healers for our mythic team. Our raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs from 9pm-12am Pacific. To apply, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Discord (SwiftArcher#6652).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

If you’re still looking, add me on bnet so we can chat; Pezek#1832

Hey, we are a 3/10m raiding guild on Wyrmrest accord that raid 2 days (Wednesday/Thursday 630-930m pst) if you are interested we do have healing spots open for mythic prog contact me on either bnet Asokan#1180 or discord Asokan#6125

hello to you
Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

SL Progression
1/10 M 9/10 H 10/10 N SoD (phase 3 Sylvanas)
4/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Please contact coltongrundy#1258- DPS officer
Hamster#11648 - Recruitment Officer
LadyTaisho#1762 - Healing Officer

Guild & Server: Carried Horde US Kiljaeden
Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 6PM to 9PM PST (9-12 EST)
Current Progression: 9/10H SOD
Recruitment Contacts: Discord Gorlock#7739. Bnet Gorlock#1163

Requirements: Current logs, 90%+ attendance, working mic, good attitude, and willingness to improve.
Needs: High Priority Venth Hpally, disc or shadow Priest - dps warrior, windwalker or mistweaver monk. Warlock and hunter. All others considered.

3/10M guild, working on 4 and 5, would have a spot for you(pref enh shamy, preist, boomy), and we are very accepting of everyone. Tue/thurs 8-11pm est , horde add div, misa, or myself…

Or join us on discord

bnet-Daaajester#1140, Div#1237, Misa#1615
Disscord- discord DOT gg/pXa3cVK2eH

Hello there. I am with Inverse Logic. We are AOTC focused but do enjoy getting into mythic as well. We are currently 9/10 H. We raid Tues/Thurs 8p-11p est. We are looking to recruit a healer. If interested, please shoot me a message. My btag is Blyss#1722. Discord is Blyss#9841.

Hello Thebatien,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM. We’re Horde on Bleeding hollow.

We are currently 10/10H And 1/10M with 30% pulls on M Eye.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Heya,

[A] Too Stupid To Quit on US-Sargeras is looking for a strong healer to further our push into mythic. We’re currently 3/10M working on Remnant. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11 EST + every other Sunday same time for heroic offnight stuff or carries.

Unfortunately, we’re alliance, but don’t let that deter you! I’d love to chat with you further, you can reach out to me on discord (Cy#4103) or bnet (Yawn#11282).

Cheers!

Hey Thebatien, [H] Persistent-Thrall is recruiting heals for our main raid team, We are 9/10H going into Mythic. You can contact me @ Coco#6386 on disc or B-Tag @ Cocopuff#1627. Would love to chat with you about possibly joining our team.

Great Tomb of Nazarick on Blade’s Edge
Currently we are 9/10 H with Slyv just within our grasp. Once we finish heroic we plan on starting mythic prog and getting heroic sylv on farm (everything else we can reclear in 2 hours or so). Both of you would be more than welcome! Our raid times are Tue/Thur/Sun 8pm-12am EST with Tue/Thur being prog and Sun being alt runs unless prog takes over.
Discord @ Becca#9861,btag @ VagrantQueen#11100

Hey Bat!!

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
5/10M Sanctum of Domination
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
3 strong DPS, somewhat flexible on classes.

Contact
[Recruiter] Lovecoil
Bnet: norquandro#1999
Discord: Lovecoil#8594

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 4/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 1/10M SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - XmandevilX#1815

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 1/10M SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 10/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 5/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!